Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwarven rp in the eyes of a 11 yr old (updated)

5 posters

Go down

Dwarven rp in the eyes of a 11 yr old (updated) Empty Dwarven rp in the eyes of a 11 yr old (updated)

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:02 am

One of my guildies is a 11 yr old in rl who rps a dwarf...Once I read this I couldnt stop smiling nor laughing. With his permission I post here what he did on our forums. I think this may make some of you guys smile I know those who are parents in rl will enjoy reading this. ( i wasnt sure where to post this so I put it in game related for it is about an ic toon)

Grimolk Kinde

Grimolk was born in Thelsmar, Loch Modan, his mother was Vivian Kinde (origionaly Cadges) and his father war Clyph Kinde. When
Grimolk was eight his mother and father had a tradgic devorce, witch lead to Grimolk and his father moving to Ironforge, to Clyphs old house. Grimolk never saw his mother after that day. He got a job as a blacksmith in the Great Forge, and also he would go mining copper for his boss. Once when he was mining around Ironforge, he fell into a ravine filled with water at the bottom, the water-flow pushed him into a mystic cave filled with glorious gems and strange ores, as he was fantasying about the gems, another Dwarf came into the cave and mined the ores and gems out before Grimolk had a chance to. Grimolk fell to a depression, a depression only one thing could fix, Brew! So he went to the nearest pub, and began drinking, he was on his fourth drink when he saw her, Tinka Thunderbrew, Grimolk fell in love, his depression was lifted, so he began to talk to her, after hours of talking, Grimolk knew that they'd be together forever. They got married later that summer, in Stormwind Cathedral, they honeymooned in the Stonetalon Mountains, and one year after they were married came little Emma Kinde, she had her fathers eyes and her mothers facial hair. A few weeks after Emma was born, Tinka was infected with a rare disease from the Stonetalon Mountains, she died, six weeks after being infected. Three weeks after Tinka dying, little Emma collapsed in the streets of Ironforge, the doctor said, it was the same disease that killed her mother, she had it when she was born, only it took a while to develop,she died four weeks later, and was buried outside Ironforge to be close to her father.

Two years later, Grimolk was visiting Emmas grave, when he noticed, a body, a human male body, uncontious, so he rushed the man inside to his house. He treated the mans wounds and cleaned him up, and when he awoke, he told Grimolk his name, it was Freemir Durrel, and how he was attacked by a gang of ork hunters and fell down the cliff. He tried to leave but Grimolk would not let him, because he needed rest and food.

And thats all i have so far.
You like? Its kinda sad... But who cares!

(update) During a training exercise an the balcony of the Ebon Hold, Grimolk slipped off the rails and fell below the hold meeting his death. Luckily his fellow wardens rushed to his corpse and took him up to the Hold to be ressureted as a death knight

Last edited by Lady Valerie Iris Dawn on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Dwarven rp in the eyes of a 11 yr old (updated) Empty Re: Dwarven rp in the eyes of a 11 yr old (updated)

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 am

This made me laugh the most: and one year after they were married came little Emma Kinde, she had her fathers eyes and her mothers facial hair. Also I like how he introduced his rl brothers toon into the story ( Freemir Durell )
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Dwarven rp in the eyes of a 11 yr old (updated) Empty Re: Dwarven rp in the eyes of a 11 yr old (updated)

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:13 am

That made me crack up too, Lady Dawn. XD
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 am

I love you Made me smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 am

Haha Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:28 am

I want him as a mage apprentice!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Vaell wrote:I want him as a mage apprentice!

No never, DOL has 2 dwarfs, we are competing who will have the most dwarfs Razz Literally the first time we came to sw and walked by u guys I literally said to myself ic, take that DOL we have a dwarf also Razz Care for a trade though? We give you two gnomes you give us a Dwarf? Well even toss in some saronite for you to wear and loose your minds hahahaha
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Competition on amount of Dwarves?

Just jesting, rather nice little story he had made. Good to see the RP spirit from younger years to thrive.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down