Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

+14
Spyre
Dorik Thunderbelly
Sir Lancelot
Gesh
Nayan
Whiston Farley
Rasonal Dranger
Cathee Norris
Magaskawee/Anaei
Lavian
Krogon Devilstep
Geldar
Drengi/Lokik
Melnerag
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge - Page 4 Empty Re: [IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

Post by Whiston Farley Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Erm... with all the respect Geldar but...

You were the one who started by saying that Drengi was wrong by making King Magni agree with him. (Which was the logical thing to do).

So aye, you interfere with a thing that was only between Ironforge and Immanuel/Yasmin.
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge - Page 4 Empty Re: [IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

Post by Geldar Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:44 pm

With all due respect, do read the bottom line of the letter.

-Carries the Seal of Stormwind Council-

Also, i was stating a opinion and some critism as i found some things odd. Its people who took that and turned it into a big thing. -shrug- I just follow the spirit of this thread and defended my point of view concerning the matters i am involved with.

And furthermore, it was not targeted what so ever to insult Drengi or anyone else for that matter if i wanted to be insultive and offensive i would quite easily pull some cheap insult like the ones thrown against us and Stormwind and just change a few names.

Now though, i propose we leave it here as it seems we are going in circles and i wish not to derail this thread any further than it already has been unfortunatly. I doubt we can say anything more than it already has been writen on these 6 pages.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Lock this topic somebody....and pour an ocean of water over it.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4