Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

+14
Spyre
Dorik Thunderbelly
Sir Lancelot
Gesh
Nayan
Whiston Farley
Rasonal Dranger
Cathee Norris
Magaskawee/Anaei
Lavian
Krogon Devilstep
Geldar
Drengi/Lokik
Melnerag
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

Post by Melnerag Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:49 pm

If Stromgarde gets another King or Queen, we are calling for a crusade to wipe out the land, destroy every living thing in Arathi and cover the province in a thick layer of salt so that nobody would grow there.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC] Sister Yasmin's letter to King Magni of Ironforge

Post by Rasonal Dranger Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Imanuel wrote:If Stromgarde gets another King or Queen, we are calling for a crusade to wipe out the land, destroy every living thing in Arathi and cover the province in a thick layer of salt so that nobody would grow there.

Living you say, eh? Hmm.. Interesting Future.. awaits us, son... Very interesting. Anyway, this thread is derailing from its prupose, that Imanuel created it for!
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Imanuel wrote:If Stromgarde gets another King or Queen, we are calling for a crusade to wipe out the land, destroy every living thing in Arathi and cover the province in a thick layer of salt so that nobody would grow there.

you'e been listening to horde ooc channels havent you meln?
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Imanuel wrote:If Stromgarde gets another King or Queen,

That is what we hope for come Cataclysm, with Danath. But I think he'd feel offended being called a Queen.

Although more on topic, I think you had your IC answer to the letter already, as whomever it was, ripped it apart?
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Saihna Trollbane wrote:
Imanuel wrote:If Stromgarde gets another King or Queen,

That is what we hope for come Cataclysm, with Danath. But I think he'd feel offended being called a Queen.

Although more on topic, I think you had your IC answer to the letter already, as whomever it was, ripped it apart?

...by God-gaming magni's opinion. congrats on missing the point entirely.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyre Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Hows your pvp gear going in rp fights Krogon?

Anyhow, if you're going to write a letter to King Magni, the leader of the dwarves. You can't whine that we're answering, showing that we dont care about the letter IC and Geldar compares it to bombarding Orgrimmar. If you wish to get respect from dwarves IC you should really start doing more roleplay outside Stormwind. Maybe engange the horde for once?
Also hilarious that Saihna thinks this is wrong when you've sealed off entire Arathor with "a magic shield" and put a imaginary army on the walls. You took Thandol span from the dwarves without even asking?
Spyre
Spyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Spyre wrote:Hows your pvp gear going in rp fights Krogon?

Anyhow, if you're going to write a letter to King Magni, the leader of the dwarves. You can't whine that we're answering, showing that we dont care about the letter IC and Geldar compares it to bombarding Orgrimmar. If you wish to get respect from dwarves IC you should really start doing more roleplay outside Stormwind. Maybe engange the horde for once?
Also hilarious that Saihna thinks this is wrong when you've sealed off entire Arathor with "a magic shield" and put a imaginary army on the walls. You took Thandol span from the dwarves without even asking?

Il stick to my rp gear when you guys do Wink no point forcing rules on me that you dont keep to yourselves.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Fear my magic shield!!!

And the legion of my invisible archers!

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Woah woah woah! Humans! Stormwindians! Rping in Stormwind! OMFG!
Yeah, and -plenty- of W-PvP exists without DRS, thank'ya verymuch.
And, one side, funnily enough the Arathorian side is blocked by a Shield, the span isn't touched.
With the army on the wall, well it isn't that hardcore. It's just logical. Besides, I think Arathi has had plenty of confrontation over the years, apologies if we wanted some sort of break from it all.

Admit it, the letter deserved more than one guy, chucking it in some fire.

Last edited by Nygarth/Rir'rae on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Woah woah woah! Humans! Stormwindians! Rping in Stormwind! OMFG!
Yeah, and -plenty- of W-PvP exists without DRS, thank'ya verymuch.

That.

showing that we dont care about the letter IC and Geldar compares it to bombarding Orgrimmar.

Not comparing the letter but the principle. I can use the word of the King to my own end if i wanted too aswell, using it as a excuse to take the Skybreaker for a ride over Orgrimar as the example stated.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyre Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:00 pm

I'll be glad to see a human IC the time I see one who's capable of rping more then the cathedral. Except the time when the scarlet came to take back a dark sphere we had executed.
I still believe King Magni trusts his senate and guards more then a human who sends a letter when he got imprisoned when a demon assaulted several guards, Dorik and Drengi.

Last edited by Spyre on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spyre
Spyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:01 pm

I would say visit Strom, but you're not welcome.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Spyre wrote:I'll be glad to see a human IC the time I see one who's capable of rping more then the cathedral. Except the time when the scarlet came to take back a dark sphere we had executed.

Yeah, i was there on my overly friendly mage. Also, i dont even go near the Cathedral for the record. Moral of the story is: Dont assume; think.

PS: Well, only going around it when there is a mass or a event like the house of healing tonight, or a report needing to be delivered to Fortesgue when he is around, but besides that i avoid it like the plague.

Last edited by Geldar on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Spyre wrote:You took Thandol span from the dwarves without even asking?

1. We haven't touched the Span. We sealed the Arathi border, that does not belong to the dwarves one bit.
2. If you'd never invaded Arathi in the first place it wouldn't had happened so.
3. We decided not going to shield it in the first place, but Theonar decided to do it for some reason I can not recall. But probably cause he saw how the dwarves were acting.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurudin Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 pm

This IC letter has lead to OOC chat, so in my opinion perhaps the people not directly involved shouldnt criticise the IC response. Unless this thread has been setup just to bash Ironforge RP?

A good letter of course, but im not totally sure what we are to do with it when its adressed Magni himself. Questioning the Senate because they took action on Dwarven land, I dont believe Magni would mind us trying to safe guard the city. I understand not using NPCs to make decisions yet it seems that people are in fact deciding how he would react because he is a wise leader. Whose to say what the right decision is in regards to arresting this priestess? I believe the decision is down to the only Dwarven RP guild actively guarding.

Is the DRS meta gaming? IC this priestess was seen alongside this demon who attacked guards, they made the decision to investigate and arrested her. Reasonable to me.

This leads to the point that in Drengi's response, Magni let the letter burn and to be quite honest the fact they even bothered the King with this twaddle, is enough alone to let us burn it.

The priestess of course can protest but I think Dwarven RP community,would appreciate Human RPers not interfering with our business OOC with their opinions and perhaps if they wanted a say in how it is run they should start up their own guild.

After all we do not question how others run their RP hubs.

Im sure the Senate will welcome the IC response from the priestess in game.
Maurudin
Maurudin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Spyre wrote:I'll be glad to see a human IC the time I see one who's capable of rping more then the cathedral. Except the time when the scarlet came to take back a dark sphere we had executed.
I still believe King Magni trusts his senate and guards more then a human who sends a letter when he got imprisoned when a demon assaulted several guards, Dorik and Drengi.

If I'm not wrong Gogol icly spoke with Sophyra after the happening, which is mentioned in the letter.(I do think atleast.)
Does your High Chancellor piss that much on his Senator-Marshal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 pm

And yeah, as Nygarth said we've had invasions so many times now, Stromgarde has been taken what, 100000967 times or so? We want something new to roleplay by now, something fresh. Hence we're taken on sealing us into Arathi roelplaying the rebuilding on Stromgarde (to eventually see the rebuilt Stromgarde in Cataclysm, if that so happens). We're of course still up for event suggestions at any times, but people need to keep in mind, we've accepted being invaded so many times that we too want something new to roleplay around. I don't think there's anything bad in us wanting that.

Now if you are going to keep whining about Stromgarde, there is a new thread for that https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/out-of-character-f2/stromgardes-future-discussion-t526.htm. Please keep on topic to this one.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyre Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Next time Khaz modan borders gets attacked by horde we should seal it off with a huge wall and put riflemen on it, great solution.
Spyre
Spyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:08 pm

i quite concur with saihna, Geld and nyg o_o'

you dont speak -for- mangi. -ever-.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Yes Spyre, that is a rather spiffing solution.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

I in fact was hoping for an IC response, yes, but I was hoping for a response form the Senate as a whole, not only Drengi. I spoke to Gogol OOCly, and told him that by writing the King I automatically assumed the Senate would discuss it OOCly and come up with a reply. @ Maurudin.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Spyre wrote:Next time Khaz modan borders gets attacked by horde we should seal it off with a huge wall and put riflemen on it, great solution.

Great solution just trying to insult and start flame-wars.

Keep on topic and stop the bloody insults or this thread will be locked.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Vargosh/Trave/Thandros wrote:

If I'm not wrong Gogol icly spoke with Sophyra after the happening, which is mentioned in the letter.(I do think atleast.)
Does your High Chancellor piss that much on his Senator-Marshal?

Vargosh, keep it civil before i start deleting your posts. Goes for everyone who include insults in their posts.

Last edited by Geldar on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Meh, just let it flame instead of emmediately pointing down from the heavens.

The flame will consume itself. :3

Hgnh... Feudal System.
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyre Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Then you -can't- send a letter to Magni and expect -anything- to happen since none are allowed to even nod for him. And that is kinda what's happening now, you send a letter and nothing will happen since they burned it. Also, as Maurudin said, unless you've been at the event you shouldnt really say whats right or wrong since only the people who were there knew the situation, like me.
The IC situation that is.
Spyre
Spyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next