Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Sovereign Guard

+3
Yarnaat
Kettin
Aluvielle
7 posters

Go down

[A] Sovereign Guard Empty [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Aluvielle Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 am

This guild is primarily for raiding and PVE, so most of its members wish for nothing to do with RP.

That said, i have strict rules regarding their behaviour around RPers and they are fully aware that they can be removed without notice if they intentionally disrupt RP.

Putting all that aside, there are a few RPers in the ranks, so for an RP perspective of very little impact upon the RP community; but a nice place to RP from, we are the Kings own Royal Guards, with no powers of arrest to avoid stepping upon the toes of the Regiment. Our sole purpose is the defence of the King, much like bodyguards.

This i feel is a safe place to stand as far as RP goes, with no OOC responsibility, but rather a place to stand for all future RP interactions. I hope that in the future we can have some fantastic RP together. Our doors are always open for the RPers that struggle to attend raids and do not wish to join a raiding guild solely. We cater for both.

Thank you.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

[A] Sovereign Guard Empty Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Kettin Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:44 pm

A very nice idea, I know a few rpers who want to do a little raiding but as you said don't wish to join a raiding guild.

so thumbs up for this Very Happy and hope it goes well.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:08 am

Thank you, appreciated.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:53 pm

We now have a website, please feel free to check it out. Always looking for CONSTRUCTIVE opinions.

www.sovereignguards.jimbo.com
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 am

Shakiri wrote:We now have a website, please feel free to check it out. Always looking for CONSTRUCTIVE opinions.

The text on the picture with the sandstone drake might come off as a bit arrogant, but that might just be me.
A section where people could put up applications could also be helpful, and some more indepth information about the guild on the website. (Read: Forum)
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:02 am

Yarnaat wrote:
Shakiri wrote:We now have a website, please feel free to check it out. Always looking for CONSTRUCTIVE opinions.

The text on the picture with the sandstone drake might come off as a bit arrogant, but that might just be me.
A section where people could put up applications could also be helpful, and some more indepth information about the guild on the website. (Read: Forum)

My thoughts exactely.

Except that, I wish you luck!

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Yarnaat wrote:

Appreciated.

The title on the picture was intended to come accross as making guildies feel better, but if it comes accross arrogant i shall change it.

Appreiciate the comments.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Tue May 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Site has been through some major updates, as above, the site was in its infancy. The guild site still has room for improvement; as do all sites, however, this should be a note worthy change.

Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 11:47 pm

I'd recommend you change the RP concept from the King's Royal Guards. That role carries alot of specific IC responsability/power regardless of whether you can arrest or not.

A group of adventurers/a group under a leader would work better imo, it's loose enough for what you seem to want yet still gives you a place to stand in RP events.

-meant constructively-

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue May 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Though i accept whatever you intend to do, i have to agree with Pert. Being King's Royal Guards would also mean you could never leave the keep, since whats the point being a Bodyguard if you aren't there. An adventurer group or anything could work better.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed May 02, 2012 12:34 am

Perturbo wrote:I'd recommend you change the RP concept from the King's Royal Guards. That role carries alot of specific IC responsability/power regardless of whether you can arrest or not.

A group of adventurers/a group under a leader would work better imo, it's loose enough for what you seem to want yet still gives you a place to stand in RP events.

-meant constructively-

E-gads! Pert made constructive comments! *dies*
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 am

Lexgrad wrote:
Perturbo wrote:I'd recommend you change the RP concept from the King's Royal Guards. That role carries alot of specific IC responsability/power regardless of whether you can arrest or not.

-meant constructively-

E-gads! Pert made constructive comments! *dies*

And in turn, you did not. As for all this, I must agree with pert. I'm also glad to see you removed the potentially arrogant message. I think the only further criticism I would give is that the site looks messy. Like it's been thrown together very hastily. Unfortunately I know very little about web design.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Sat May 12, 2012 12:46 am

Thanks for all the comments, will be working on changing the RP stance, becuase you raise a good point.

As far as the website scruffiness goes Wink Well, im working on it, but im no pro. Will continue to update it until i get it right.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down