Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+87
Eve
Helmut
siegmund
Billy Barisson
Vardrek/Burgen
Thondalar Stormleaf
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Timna
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Cid
Rhonya Steelheart
Grim
Saevir
Aadaria-Ioanna
Raenmar
Eduille
Finnabhair
Sharyssa/Adenah
Larnira
Calisar
Humphry
Braiden
Bradley
Shariah
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Dréfurion
Darilas
Ledgic
Muzjhath
Yarnaat
Lavian
Allonia_Miral
Remai D'Waltir
Gogol
Azmariel
Grufftoof
Rargnasha
Eodan
Zhakiri
Salketh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Alasard Tyrian
Eowale
Thygore
Baròth / Olian
Melnerag
Kittrina
Drustai
Amaryl
itsy
Samian/Bismack
Vaell
Magaskawee/Anaei
Zalissa
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Ave/Sariella
Quin
Rmuffn
Valerias
Halya
Ixirar
William Jefferson
Raene
Jemerick
Morinth
Jeanpierre
Kristeas Sunbinder
Arkil
Feydor
Ralegh
Lexgrad
corleth
Emrys
Hermie
Lyniath
Lorainne/Bridlington
Seranita
Thelos
Skarain
Coppersocket
Krogon Devilstep
The Z
Roéd
erwtenpeller
Shaelyssa
Gesh
Rae Wulfgnar
91 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Lyniath Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:21 pm

I want someone to make me an avatar ;_; I'm so bad with my tablet in comparison to paper
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Hermie Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Dreadnettle1

AMAZING!... once again!

Okay...

Photowedge's turn now! Razz

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Who's next is for me to know and for you all to guess. >:D
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 pm

*giggles* I look forward to it Smile
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 pm

I could give y'all a hint, if "the new Deli" is important enough for such shenanigans?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:23 pm

hehe well your wee dreadnettle is indeed awsome so hinties I love a good gessing game XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Oh! Oh! Oh! Is it me? Razz

EDIT: Page 69 *puts on shades* YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

Last edited by Small on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 pm

*fingers cross for meeee*
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 pm

now now chaps.. no presure.. let her drop her hint first XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 am

It's going to be an elf.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 am

Curious to see the next piece. Smile

This one did confuse me when I saw it on the forums as avatar, I at first thought the bottom part of her face was some sort of odd turtleneck and the nose (well, absence of nose) was her mouth, because the colour of her lower jaw is very different from the rest of her face. But it was much more obvious in the large picture. I love the leeches xD
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 am

erwtenpeller wrote:It's going to be an elf.

*sticks elf ears on*

Is it me now?

PS: It's Unaéthrálás, right?

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:56 am

Maybe.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:14 am

Posting some ancient (random) stuff of mine to perhaps get myself inspired/because I feel like it! My apologies in advance.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 6937342570_308af50f2f_z

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 6937353366_d3bb982543_z

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 6937353364_ece29127e4_z

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 6937342574_d17e332695_z

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 6937342592_433531e758_z

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 6937342600_92866542e1_z

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 6937342610_d8d4107a64_z

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:51 am

it is nto gona be shentin .. charicter is not yet well known enough.. hmm could it be lexgrad's dk alt.. the super tall purple armour waring dk elf?

and interesting skull pick.. very interesting..
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:28 pm

some good stuff there, Z Cool

especially the fourth one down
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Monrena wrote:it is nto gona be shentin .. charicter is not yet well known enough.. hmm could it be lexgrad's dk alt.. the super tall purple armour waring dk elf?

and interesting skull pick.. very interesting..

Pink! Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 pm

The Z wrote:Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 6937342610_d8d4107a64_z
That guy, you just know he's a complete pimp, like a complete utter pimp.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:06 pm

he seems like the type of guy who'd rather open a new box of cornflakes rather than eating the small shrapnel flakes at the bottom of the old box
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Feydor wrote:he seems like the type of guy who'd rather open a new box of cornflakes rather than eating the small shrapnel flakes at the bottom of the old box
Daymn. I think I need to consult you in the future, in case I need a perfect description for my creations!

Though he's most likely a pimp as well.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Feydor wrote:he seems like the type of guy who'd rather open a new box of cornflakes rather than eating the small shrapnel flakes at the bottom of the old box
he's me then?
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 am

The Z wrote:x

hahaha loved it all!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Siluensmall

My d&d vampire ^^
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

o.O *rubs eyes* that is beautifull!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 pm

That's wonderful. Stunning Eyes! Very jealous of how well you can capture features. Smile

New Picture of Arkil: Never really liked the last one so I thought i'd redraw it last night.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Arkilart
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next