Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A RP-PvP] Northern Vigil

+21
dellore
Morgeth
Enthim
Velspeth
Theo
Hermie
Timna
Rmuffn
Raelan
Lexgrad
Eodain
Krogon Devilstep
Gogol
Skarain
Mikasa
corleth
Odgan / Keag
Khendran
Morgaan
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Eloresh
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[A RP-PvP] Northern Vigil - Page 3 Empty Re: [A RP-PvP] Northern Vigil

Post by Morgaan Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Eh Khen, if you are still around... Pleas don't kill/rape/maim me when i return to wow! D: I am really sorry for vanishing for a month on you guys, this leave from wow wasn't even planned, if you wish we can talk when i pop up in a few weeks when i finally get time.
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 am

Morgaan wrote:Eh Khen, if you are still around... Pleas don't kill/rape/maim me when i return to wow! D: I am really sorry for vanishing for a month on you guys, this leave from wow wasn't even planned, if you wish we can talk when i pop up in a few weeks when i finally get time.
No promises. In the name of the Light, I may have to burn a heretic such as you. tongue
Nah, I won't. RL > WoW, I understand your absence and am not upset about it, I'd have no right to be in any case. Gimme a poke whenever I'm online, I'll be on Gale most likely.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:59 pm

No Khen, what i did is not something a friend would do, i should have warned you that i won't be around, i have promised i will help you and the others after i return from Belgrade, but when i returned i didn't come to wow Sad I am really sorry for this, and i wish to apologise to you and to every single person that i promised that i will be with and help out in wow, tho i don't think it is correct to do it here so will w/ every one when i come back but for now:

BUMP, " Rise up ye worthless bastards! I haven't lived this long just to die cause of useless spineless cowards! New blood make a bloody battle line Vanguards in the Front and get ready to slam those bastardly undead to the ground!" *Tregan raises his plated fist and yells out as he raises his sword in the other hand, walking before his brothers in arms in his living tomb of a armor* "The dead do not fear Death! And so shall we do as well!"
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Spoiler:

--

Amidst the stench of corpses and the thick smog of tobacco, A forsaken of considerable grace drapes herself at the bar of the tavern.

The tavern is soon recognised as Gallow's end, various undead patrons littering it's tables and chairs, cloaked figures slithering deals and finalising bloodied contracts and former beautiful ladies gossiping and screeching with cruel delight in it's corners, a fight erupts at the front of the tavern: some rotbrain forgot his place. The Deathstalker raises her gaze back to observe.

" Damn.. younglings. " She hisses, curling a long finger around her neck in annoyance.

The two skeletons scrapping are soon flung out by the local rotting muscle and a sort of peace is returned to the tavern, Victoria takes advantage of the settling calm and lowers her head, closing glowing eyes.

The barkeep slides her a sealed letter, his smile full with maggots.

" 'Ey Blightwind.. S'for you.. looks like you've got work. "

The soldier accepts the letter and rips it open with little consideration, she scans the contents, running her fingertips across the Queens seal.

" A northern vigil? " the roll of her eyes noticeable even in her tone. " We'll see about that. "

--

Looks like an awesome guild! I'm quite excited to see you guys skulking around in The North! It's where all the cool kids are. : D
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3