Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Northern Alliance?

Go down

What is the Northern Alliance? Empty What is the Northern Alliance?

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Greetings everyone.

As you all know there was a meeting tonight regarding the Alliance of the Northern nations of Eastern Kingdoms. Some were unable to attend, but don't worry, we'll be discussing in these forums.

In the past an Alliance between Stromgarde, Lordaeron (Remnants of Lordaeron at the time) and Ironforge had regular meetings and bonded together through them and created events for up North together. I wanted to revive this idea to involve Gilneas, the Wildhammers, and any possible Alteracian guild to come (none Syndicate of course). The purpose of the Alliance will be to bond together, create events between our guilds, travel around and roleplay at different places other then our usual ones. We'll host a meeting once a month, where each faction will host the meeting. During these meetings the faction that hosts the meeting may bring up their IC issues for discussion and we may also discuss anything we might have in common at the time, such as war or trade, or larger events. Another reason for the creation of this Alliance, is due to that the Alliance as a whole is starting to organize their army more. Every large nation will have two Captains (or something alike, not sure what the name will be). Us, Stromgarde, Lordaeron and Gilneas not being very large nations at this time we'll be expected to work together as one nation during larger WPvP events. Therefore I found it only appropriate to begin to bond and make events together to bond and get used to fighting together as one. We'll discuss this topic more in dept at another time.

There are a few points for discussion I'll bring up in new threads, such as set times for the monthly meetings. But for now I simply wish to welcome you all to the group and I do encourage you to make threads and discussions as you please!
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down