Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation

+11
Sharyssa/Adenah
Drustai
Gesh
Rmuffn
itsy
Dréfurion
Krogon Devilstep
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lexgrad
Morinth
Hermie
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation - Page 2 Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm

RP is on the down-turn after Seven years, a degrading population and the gradual boredom of the already sparse populace are the problems of this realm!

Doritome, I've recently joined the brand new guild < The Greymane Legacy >, a guild that focuses on Gilnean - not worgen - society. We have close ties with the revived < Gilneas Liberation Front >, another Gilnean guild, but this one has more to do with the militaristic side of Gilnean society.

For sure two guilds you should look in to, if you are interested in Gilnean role play!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation - Page 2 Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Will look into them more, thanks! Smile

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Were pre-expansion, roleplay is always dry this time of year. Geeze people, let's not start going at each others throats.

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Guys. Please, stop talking about roleplay activity. I made a post on how I like it's sudden boost in actibty.

Now let's get back to brainstorming and such!Very Happy

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:44 pm

The things I want are already here. Draenei RP in Shattrath, magical RP in Dalaran.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:45 pm

My question still remains as this thread wasn't made for that purpose.

The thread had the purpose of people listing what they want to see in the future.

I responded in kind to that, yet I only see hostility. Bravo.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Faralan wrote:My question still remains as this thread wasn't made for that purpose.

The thread had the purpose of people listing what they want to see in the future.

I responded in kind to that, yet I only see hostility. Bravo.

Quiet you. The list is for the purpose if giving people new ideas, and letting people know what other people enjoy, or would enjoy. I thought that was clear! Sad Stop being a meanie.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 pm

What I have been thinking about a few times by now is a civilian-type of rp. We always seem to focus on the war, religion, magic, military and we forget the artisan crafts people needed to actually be able to do that.
A group of people rp'ing the tailors, blacksmiths, bakers. All the things that are basicly what you'd see -more- than knights, soldiers and priests. If you catch my drift.

If something like that would be actively around it would grant -alot- of rp for every guild out there to rp something different, purchase what you need, place orders. Travel to obtain things needed for something specific. Ontop of that it would also include something "I went to order this and have to wait xx days" etc instead of
"Hey I farmed new armor I shall just start wearing it"

It's an extra touch to immersion I wondered about if it'd be possible and interesting. Smile
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 pm

I would love to see that Sharyssa. I've thought about it before, if it got very active the city would see way more alive and like an actual fantasy city,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Ontop of that simple events such as markets could be held, GHI items for things you sell and it'll add a sense of currency/wealth to it even more too. If people actually rp receiving and spending money things would turn alot more realistic.
If I'd have the time I would start it up myself, yet sadly I really don't :p
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:10 pm

I would love to RP a potion vendor or a baker. o_o I would walk about selling bread out of a basket, or selling herbal remedies. xD
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:12 pm

More Forsaken roleplay that isn't just tied down to conflict or shadow worship! We're a versatile race!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:14 pm

I actually roleplayed a gnomish clockmaker streetvendor at one point, with GHI clocks that told you the time, and a 1/100 chance to self-destruct.

I remember the moment of "OH SHIT" when someone's clock exploded while I was standing right next to them fondly.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:15 pm

If people list what they want to see and come together with ideas, then that's just a good thing. Even if it fails, it could spark communication/furthering of ideas. I don't even comprehend how this thread turned remotely hostile.

At any rate. I wouldn't mind more covens or organisations Horde-side that aren't based around guilds. Perhaps meetings for shamans of different races, and the likes. Just a bit difficult to co-ordinate. So far I've very much enjoyed the events which have brought different races/guilds together. We see so little interacting with others that it's almost always a breath of fresh air.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Whatever happened to that Ratchet tavern we all use to go to?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Sharyssa, < The Greymane Legacy > is working on this!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Sound one-sided for Gilneans however, it would be a great start but it'd still be within boundaries and limits. Kudoos tho!
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Vec wrote:Whatever happened to that Ratchet tavern we all use to go to?

A huge guild* from Ravenholdt that transferred over recently hangs out there. <Shatterskull Marauders>.

*as far as horde RP guilds go

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Huzzah, the thread is finally understood!Wink

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:What I have been thinking about a few times by now is a civilian-type of rp. We always seem to focus on the war, religion, magic, military and we forget the artisan crafts people needed to actually be able to do that.
A group of people rp'ing the tailors, blacksmiths, bakers. All the things that are basicly what you'd see -more- than knights, soldiers and priests. If you catch my drift.

If something like that would be actively around it would grant -alot- of rp for every guild out there to rp something different, purchase what you need, place orders. Travel to obtain things needed for something specific. Ontop of that it would also include something "I went to order this and have to wait xx days" etc instead of
"Hey I farmed new armor I shall just start wearing it"

It's an extra touch to immersion I wondered about if it'd be possible and interesting. Smile

thelos's guild the navuraada or.. however you spell it is just that.. civilian draenie who do everything from being local militia (vindicators of aldor rise) to cooks and bakers.. monny who would now technically is be one of them would have been the resident cook had she not gone nuts and got herself put in jail
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:Sound one-sided for Gilneans however, it would be a great start but it'd still be within boundaries and limits. Kudoos tho!

I suppose you are right.
However, I always role play Lorainne as the anti-hero middle class mother. There's nothing special about her, and you could snap her neck by pushing her on the floor.
Her appearance is ordinary, dull and boring, and her clothing is nothing that stands out from the crowds. Her voice, on the other hand, is quite clear, and used frequently!

I mainly use her as the lubricant between large guilds that role play primarily with themselves.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrakha Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Cirenah wrote:
Vec wrote:Whatever happened to that Ratchet tavern we all use to go to?

A huge guild* from Ravenholdt that transferred over recently hangs out there. .

*as far as horde RP guilds go

Well, from The Venture Co, but close enough Smile We were vaguely negotiating with the Grindhouse for them to come in and take over the inn, as we're occupying a number of buildings in Ratchet right now.

We are a reasonably-sized guild at the moment, and expanding - currently we have 48 members, not counting alts of course.

Please feel free to come and RP with us, as previously mentioned. We are more than happy to use Ratchet as a mini-hub to facilitate inter-guild RP.
Thrakha
Thrakha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm

TVC, RH. Potatos potatos right? Very Happy

I hang out mostly in Thunder Bluff, but will visit Ratchet fairly often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Lorainne wrote:
Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:Sound one-sided for Gilneans however, it would be a great start but it'd still be within boundaries and limits. Kudoos tho!

I suppose you are right.
However, I always role play Lorainne as the anti-hero middle class mother. There's nothing special about her, and you could snap her neck by pushing her on the floor.
Her appearance is ordinary, dull and boring, and her clothing is nothing that stands out from the crowds. Her voice, on the other hand, is quite clear, and used frequently!

I mainly use her as the lubricant between large guilds that role play primarily with themselves.

I don't understand... I'm speaking of the merchants and artisans, I have no idea where the explanation of your character suddenly came from xD
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Thrakha wrote:

Well, from The Venture Co, but close enough Smile We were vaguely negotiating with the Grindhouse for them to come in and take over the inn, as we're occupying a number of buildings in Ratchet right now.

We are a reasonably-sized guild at the moment, and expanding - currently we have 48 members, not counting alts of course.

Please feel free to come and RP with us, as previously mentioned. We are more than happy to use Ratchet as a mini-hub to facilitate inter-guild RP.

May just have to do that!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next