Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Horde and Alliance please both read this] House Fairbreeze + etc

+2
Salketh
Aluvielle
6 posters

Go down

[Horde and Alliance please both read this] House Fairbreeze + etc Empty [Horde and Alliance please both read this] House Fairbreeze + etc

Post by Aluvielle Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 am

Attention those of the horde!

The most noble house of Fairbreeze is currently recruiting guards and servants alike and has two special openings available for those who's loyalties reflect their honour; Guard Commander and Hand Maiden.

(OOC)

Keeping it short IC as i feel it requires more OOC.

The Alliance for RP is booming, never does a night go by without both random RP and events being held, however the Horde side, for whatever reason seems to be less enthusiastic. It is my hope to try and rectify this by, simply put, copying some of the "proven to work" events and organisations that make the Alliance RP so successful.

This is less of a calling for recruitment as it is an intended open discussion regarding a few of my somewhat stolen ideas.

It is my hope to bring in a few Noble houses for the Blood Elves, a few strong clans for the Orcs and whatever else you wish to call it for the other horde races and come together once per week, much the same as the nobles houses that meet in stormwind.

Prehaps the largest long shot is the introduction of a council. I know that some of you may not like the idea, however it works well for the Alliance and i do not see why it could not work for the Horde. I have the location already mapped out in Silvermoon City and i would be happy to talk about this further with anyone for the asking.

I would very much like for the Horde Guilds to bounce back some of their opinions regarding this and hopefully we can get something magical going.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me IC, OOC or via the forums (My character is Gábriel).
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

[Horde and Alliance please both read this] House Fairbreeze + etc Empty Re: [Horde and Alliance please both read this] House Fairbreeze + etc

Post by Salketh Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:04 pm

I think you're enthusiasm is fantastic, I really do. Except we already have something like this going on Smile

http://www.defiasrp.com/f151-horde-the-gathering

http://www.defiasrp.com/t4503-closer-relations-for-horde-guilds-and-roleplayers-alike

We've got a council (Sort of) going and are meeting every two-three weeks Smile
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[Horde and Alliance please both read this] House Fairbreeze + etc Empty Re: [Horde and Alliance please both read this] House Fairbreeze + etc

Post by Morinth Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Yeah, and when the council's in session, the guild members of all the council members are all mingling and making new friends from different races!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Oh well, thank god for that, becuase as much as i want something like this, running it would have been a nightmare.

Ignore all above then (Except the IC bit). I spoke to a few RP guilds and asked about this, none of them were aware funnily enough, but i will keep digging.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:47 am

The recruitment drive is on. For those of you who wish for noble house Blood Elf RP which deviates from stereotypical Blood Elf societies, then whisper me in game for an interview!

There are several ranks to fill and one of the spots could be for you!

House Guard
Handmaiden
Knight
Commander
Noble

Do you feel you can fulfill one of the roles with honour!?

Then whisper Gábriel in game and we can arrange something!
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 am

Hand-Maiden...

[Horde and Alliance please both read this] House Fairbreeze + etc Happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-clean
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Every good guild needs PA's!
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:19 pm

When is the next big council thingy meeting?
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:51 pm

No idea, but i am going to speak with "Sin Belore" and work out something with the Silvermoon Council.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Shakiri wrote:No idea, but i am going to speak with "Sin Belore" and work out something with the Silvermoon Council.

It still needs to be recreated.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down