Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild

+34
Braiden
Shaelyssa
Kharzac "Plaguehoof"
Gesh
Thygore
Demoren
Solhoof
Allonia_Miral
Magaskawee/Anaei
Dreaker
dellore
Ralegh
Sadok
Sharyssa/Adenah
Salketh
Destiny
erwtenpeller
Thelos
Ren Winter
Ara
Kettin
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Osuun
Naomi
Groshnakk
Morinth
Bradley
Evesia
Lexgrad
Nessra Sunwhisper
Rmuffn
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
itsy
Sonitus
38 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 2 Empty Re: [H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild

Post by Naomi Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:26 am

Will give a poke as I recently got my Shaman in the Banner and was going to start developing her Smile

Naomi

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 2 Empty Re: [H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild

Post by Morinth Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Kumehra is looking forward to hearing your stories! She has travelled back from Thousand Needles especially!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Morinth wrote:Kumehra is looking forward to hearing your stories! She has travelled back from Thousand Needles especially!

Muuhrat will be there. To teach you about humility. :> His kind of it.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:42 am

We'll be meeting the Orcs of the Red this weekend (likely Sunday)!
In the meantime however, random Tauren RP has returned to Thunder Bluff, unless were levellin' or PvPing... *Ahem*
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Osuun Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Awe, last night was so cute. After getting over my Tauren-hatred, they're slowly on their way to being my favourite race...maybe, Forsaken mean a lot to me.

Osuun

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:18 pm

After playing a Blood Elf and Human from the time I installed Warcraft, I can safely say that the change to Tauren RP has been a good one. The Lore is by far more fascinating than I originally thought it to be, and provides great segments of roleplay when mixed with other races.

Anybody playing a Tauren should deffinately give these a read: http://www.wowwiki.com/Tauren_mythology

If you ever wanted to play a Tauren, now would be an ideal time to start. With the Banner of Bloodhoof receiving guests of both Quel'Thalassian and Durotar origin in preperation for their next event, joining now would be a great chance to be involved with the coming story-lines.

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 2 Wowscr10
Aulvan the Bluffwatcher travels to the Southern Barrens, on orders from High Druid Sonitus to meet with the Orcs and tell them of their new goal. The Orcs had mixed feelings about the lumbering beast that had so brazenly intruded on their encampment; but after a talk with their cheiftain the Red Blades agreed to speak with Sonitus at weeks end.

Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 pm

I must meet your Moo!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 am

Thumbs up for the moos. More tauren Rp!
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:05 am

What originally started as JUST a lesson and talking to a some old friends in RL ID, quickly developed into what resulted as a random situation that was used to help aid a young druid practice her powers of restoration.

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 2 Wowscr13

Maaruh's lesson was distrupted by the sounds of Prowlers (Not druids) fighting in the distance, the Tauren decided to watch for the outcome, noticing one of the Cats entered the fray with a limp, putting it at a disadvantage (Why do a feral dual in Resto dude!?).

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 2 Wowscr14

After chasing the other Prowler (still not Druids) off before it could finish the fight, the group looks over the Cat, Sonitus places the beast into hibernation as Maaruh practices her better sense of nature to channel magical... magic... nature... life?
Whatever, she healed that cat with some well written emotes and fantastic bedside manner(making her teacher very proud).

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 2 Wowscr15

Tahni arrives from the Bluff to observe the lesson/healing in progress and chats to Evicor.
The other Prowler (TOTALLY NOT A DRUID) returns to try and have a crack at the other Cat. After the cat tried to rush in for a hit and run, Sonitus shifted into the form of a great bear and roared to scare off the beast.

With the other Prowler also healed the group scared it off to the opposite side of the plains from its attacker.
It was funnywhen Evicor screwed up his face in concentration and groaned when nothing happened aside a headache after trying to channel the force-a-nature, whilst Sonitus tried to instruct Maaruh in her pursuit (Evicor asked to tag along to watch the lesson).

But it was fun to say it was just meant to be going over resto IC, Maaruh herself is now refining her own healing skills so that she might assist far more effectively in the Scar.

But tommorow... The Orcs arrive at the Bluff, I invite you all to stay tuned.
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:55 pm

That seemed like a great, fun, small event. I want to roleplay with my Tauren... whiiich is basically what i'll do now!

Oh, and those dru-, uhh.. Cats, where definently not druids.
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:11 pm

And he caught my good side.Most fun I've had RPing in weeks
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Winter Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Kyrby wrote:Most fun I've had RPing in weeks

yea that go's for me too
Ren Winter
Ren Winter

Character sheet
Name: Ren Winter
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Cant Wait to see you guys about!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:12 pm

I want to hang around the Bluff with Thelos, but sadly priests do not get any feral forms yet. It's a pity. Imagine what a Draenei bearform would look like.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Thelos wrote:I want to hang around the Bluff with Thelos, but sadly priests do not get any feral forms yet. It's a pity. Imagine what a Draenei bearform would look like.

I'd recommend bulking up... Getting some stick on horns... And a VERY convincing make up assortment.

But seriously... Should you want to come over Thelos, I promise to make ya feel quite at home, I realise both the Horde and the Tauren are quite new to a lotta folk (and no need to hint here but if you consider an alt to throw our way your more'n welcome).

I'll be online tonight if you'd like to chat again mon!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 am

Coin me a good premise and name and I'll consider it.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:46 am

Well...
I know we're certainly looking for more priests/paladins. However, I'm sure you'd rather not play another priest, though I would be very interested to explore more of Tauren spirituality with other players, so far I've only really experienced the Druidic path, I feel we've a lot to gain via expanding upon this facet of Tauren role-play.
There's also room for Shamans... Warriors, etc.

I mean the concepts are your own entirely. But as to the name, hmm.
Probably not overly helpful, but I'd recommend checking out some NPC names for inspiration, failing that, check out some names from Native American tribes for something inspired!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 am

I do have a tauren DK? Razz
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 am

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:I do have a tauren DK? Razz
Mhm...
Always an Interesting RP opportunity, you know of Tauren attitudes to undead, right?
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:59 am

They hates it?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Oh yes!

But my characters had some... Interesting encounters with DK's already.
His first meeting came to blows, and his second with an Orc DK, a little tense, but he was brought into a little more understanding by another Orc who was wounded, all the same there's a lot to learn and expand upon, as I said... Another interesting RP opportunity.
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Then again I can always just come spam on horde-Delidah Razz
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 pm

An Elf saturated by the Arcane come to disturb our peace?!

*War Stomps*
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:37 pm

I want Kumeh to meet a DK! She'd be very unnerved by one. Would be fun to RP. Razz
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:57 pm

This sure seems like an interesting guild. I've always wanted to try out tauren roleplay.. Unfortunantly i don't have enough time for another character these days, but if i ever decide to make one, I'll be sure to contact you!
Destiny
Destiny

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Blake
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next