Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild

+34
Braiden
Shaelyssa
Kharzac "Plaguehoof"
Gesh
Thygore
Demoren
Solhoof
Allonia_Miral
Magaskawee/Anaei
Dreaker
dellore
Ralegh
Sadok
Sharyssa/Adenah
Salketh
Destiny
erwtenpeller
Thelos
Ren Winter
Ara
Kettin
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Osuun
Naomi
Groshnakk
Morinth
Bradley
Evesia
Lexgrad
Nessra Sunwhisper
Rmuffn
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
itsy
Sonitus
38 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 Empty Re: [H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild

Post by Sonitus Wed May 23, 2012 8:31 am

*Perks up and looks around*
Well I guess it's that time again...

UPDATES!

- We've begun our newest guild plot, one which involves the Quillboar and the corruption stemming from the Thronsnarl.

-We're implementing the Rite/paths this week at Thurdays event (Honouring the Ancestors).

-And still gearing up, we've already hit up Ulduar, Black temple and more... tonight we dine in Naxx(10)!

And now picture time:
[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 Sparri10
Last weeks Sparring event, a whole bunch of Moo's squared it off, we even allowed a few outsiders (the trolls pictured) to take part!

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 Narach10
The beginning of our event last night took us down to Camp Narache, we faced down the Quillboar by splitting into seperate groups and panicking them from several sides.

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 Narach11
Group one found a captured Brave, after releasing him, quizzed him as to the Quillboars attack strategy and if thier leaders were present. They left no Quillboar standing in thier path.

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 Narach12
Group two however decided to take a far more gentle approach, disobeying the Chieftains wishes of "no interrogation, move through them as a wind", and sought out to question a lone Thorncaller... However... this Thorncaller will return to Kraul with a very different message to what it was given. And the next part of our story shall continue on from this consequence.

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 Narach13
Taking the information collected by both groups, the Quillboar Chieftains location was found, it was fought and ultimatly defeated, it's head removed and burned later that night.

A fantastic event, it was great to provide a over-acrhing structure with plot devices, and have people use thier own initiative to move around it in what made a plot more natural feeling. Great thanks to all the Moo's who made this so much fun and gave me lots to work and reflect on for events in future!

And a final picture of some peoples outfits:
[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 Dancin10
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 Empty Re: [H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 am

That is one sparkly tauren..
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solhoof Wed May 23, 2012 10:20 am

erwtenpeller wrote:That is one sparkly tauren..
Hey! He's afraid of the dark, okay?! Razz Loving the screens, especially the one of Sol and Gor, fist-fighting.
Also stoked to hear that the path me and Tuwa took will have unforeseen consequences!
It really is just like Mass Effect Wink
Solhoof
Solhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoren Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm

How did i end up in the outfit picture? I don't remember doing that myself. Also, consequences! Yay!
Repercussions always make for great fun.
Demoren
Demoren

Character sheet
Name: Muhro Thistlebound
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 am

Shameless bump! We're about to start our new rank system and a month long event so come on down!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Thygore Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 am

(Because I've realized we have such a thread only now...)

Okay, I had no idea where to post these, and the search engine directed me to this topic... So here we go.
These are some shots of events of the Banner of the Bloodhoof. (To be fair, there have been tons of more events, I just tend to forget of print screen when I'm focused on RP, but since I have these, I thought I'd share. Smile )

A meeting of collecting herbs (and generally getting to know each other better Smile ) with our epic chieftain Sonitus and Noko (who is no longer with us *sniff*)

Edit: Some Most of the pics just don't fit, I'll put links instead.
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_030612_204133_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_030612_204150_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Another event when we were to learn of the spirits:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_030612_210902_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_030612_210916_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

All the dead hamburgers...
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_030612_212348_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_030612_212402_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_030612_212729_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_030612_214830_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Rehabilitation of a warlock :3
Spoiler:

In this event we were to communicate with the fallen mate of Arakea. Well, she did the most of the "communing part" of course, the rest of us helped with the magics involved. Very Happy (Sorry about the UI on this one.)
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_032012_214525_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

And finally, these are actually very recent, from yesterday. The banner pushed the quilboars back yet again (with a little outsider help). The reason why there are so few on the picture is that we were separated into groups.
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_052912_213427_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120530/WoWScrnShot_052912_213432_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Bear smash treasure chest!
Spoiler:
Thygore
Thygore

Character sheet
Name: Thygore Cloudchaser
Title: Apprentice druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 am

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 WoWScrnShot_060612_111544

Is this what Sunwalkers are actually supposed to look like?
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 am

I know right? Blizzard lolling itself. Sunwalkers seem pretty much like the most sloppy class/race addition.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 am

[H-RP] Banner of the Bloodhoof - Tauren Guild - Page 5 WoWScrnShot_060612_115855

Am I doing it wrong?
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:03 am

Mister Jo'shu is doing it wrong.

....Or maybe he's a draenei in disguise.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Jo'hsu is an.. enthusastic sunwalker. Most of our Sunwalkers, priests and paladins are smarter and not so flippant.

At the same time though, it's a little racist to say, "Tauren can't wear this." When Worgen run about in black mageweave. Still! The Tauren Priests (Seers) and Paladins i've seen take care not to be..

Too shiny..
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Tho Thelos you strike me more as a Brave or Huntsman, you could polish it a bit. But not like that NPC, not like that.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thygore Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:I know right? Blizzard lolling itself. Sunwalkers seem pretty much like the most sloppy class/race addition.
Goblins shamans lol.
Thygore
Thygore

Character sheet
Name: Thygore Cloudchaser
Title: Apprentice druid

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Those have some cool quests giving them some color, actually. The way they interact with their elementals is hilarious, and it's on my list somewhere to roleplay at some point.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Those have some cool quests giving them some color, actually. The way they interact with their elementals is hilarious, and it's on my list somewhere to roleplay at some point.

And Sunwalkers have a unique grasp on the light, all races may wield it, because they wear silly armour isn't a great reason for many to call lorelol.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Spoiler:

Here's a pretty good example of why MOST armours fit MOST races. I tend to picture them as they would've been drawn in the trading card game, appropriate lighting, background and alterations too suit the race.

Take Joshie boy for example, if you took off that crown of his, switched the hammer. Wouldn't look so bad! It's all about accessorising, people!

Also, lovely Tauren guild!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 am

Haven't bumped this in a while, basically membership has gone through the roof! Finished our month long rp campaign, arenas are going really well and we're starting to raid! All in all we're mooing along beautifully!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kharzac "Plaguehoof" Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:57 am

Indeed. I would however like to add to Maga`s post.

Lets see now...

- A new officer has been added (Me \o/) now known as "Honour Guard"

- RBG`s are going soon with OORB (since we are indeed a RP-PVP-PVE guild)

- Last night, we started raiding as a guild. Throne of the four winds have been defeated on 10m normal and next week Cho`gall and his twilight friends awaits us

- Our 1 month long campaign has finally come to a close with the descovery of our beloved Spirit Walker (All credit goes to Sonitus and Magaskawee for this one)

And thats all that i could gather from my poor memory at this moment, more updates to come!

PS: An actuall forum has been made for the moo`s.

http://bannerofthebloodhoof.enjin.com/home (-- Link to the website/forum

EDIT: Just to remind you all that english is not my first language, and that my grammar -is- horrible.
Kharzac
Kharzac "Plaguehoof"

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:48 am

"Trolled" these guys a couple of times. They're fun.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaker Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:44 am

There is no exact lore about them. While (human/dwarf) paladins (blood elf) blood knights and (dreanei) vindicators look the very same. Tauren Sunwalker can look very differently since there are no traditional Sunwalker armor. They use what they can.

Also nice screenshots Thy.
Dreaker
Dreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Just wondering if we can request a lock on this thread now our new one is up!

Never mind! Completely forgot I could just update the original post.
So our campaign is done... We're now back in Mulgore with a bunch of events and concepts incoming!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 pm

NSFW!

Last edited by Shaelyssa on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 am

There is an awful lot of penis there.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

That was totally not intentional Very Happy

(They're actually meant to be tauren fingers pointing at you Sad Chenuk isn't meant to be an artist, he's A POET!)
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:00 pm

That's a penis, dude.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next