Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poster of Unknown Origin

2 posters

Go down

Poster of Unknown Origin Empty Poster of Unknown Origin

Post by Rahkgroth Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Posters such as the following have been reported to appear throughout major Horde cities and (mostly rural) Alliance settlements. Who- or whatever spreads them has not been to this day identified, and it is unlikely that they/it should reveal their identity. Their brief content, explanatory of the previous statement, follows:
Thee parasites of this world;
Your tyranny over Azeroth hath lasted far too long, and actions shall be performed to prevent your further defiling of the ways of yore. For the knell tolls, and tolls for your end.
Knowe that I, R'ahk'groth the Hungerer, Great Whisperer of Shgla'phgwa An'shel, declare war upon thee, and shall never relent till the last of you feedeth the maggots. Blood shall be spilled, and the wayes of yore shall be reestablished.
Iilth vwah, uhn'agth fhssh za! Thy past "victories" over ye kin of the stars have no right to be called such, for those that emerged to this day were naught but wayward lurkers. Now, however, the favor of the Old Ones hath fallen on me, and they send me forth to slaughter and glory.
All ye call sacred shall be crushed and ground into dust, for the false gods thee worship are no more worthy of reverence than dirt. Shuul anagg!
This is all thou filthy vermin are required to know. Fear me, for it is me that cometh!
Shur'nab Yogg-Saron.
R'ahk'groth the Hungerer,
Great Whisperer of Shgla'phgwa An'shel
It may well be that whoever spreads these posters is a simple agitator or madman. It is equally possible that, while actually being a foe of Azeroth's inhabitants, he is a fool to divulge this information and causing his prey to be ready to face the threat he embodies. However, he may also be confident enough in his might to do so. Yet none knows.

Last edited by Rahkgroth on Sat May 04, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling.)
Rahkgroth
Rahkgroth

Character sheet
Name: Rahkgroth
Title: the Hungerer

Back to top Go down

Poster of Unknown Origin Empty Re: Poster of Unknown Origin

Post by Finnabhair Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:01 pm

(( >_> ...wat? ))
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahkgroth Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 pm

A personal declaration of war by a megalomaniacal character. Forerunner of potential events.
Rahkgroth
Rahkgroth

Character sheet
Name: Rahkgroth
Title: the Hungerer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down