Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Village idiot, recruiting!

3 posters

Go down

[H] Village idiot, recruiting! Empty [H] Village idiot, recruiting!

Post by stiffyswe Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Hiya, DB!
Some of you on the alliance side might know me as Hroeder or Boltwiggle. The Alliance was never really for me, so I went back to the Horde and it feels just like coming home.

Anyways... I seem to be lacking random RP hubs on the Horde side. When I started my first char here as alliance there was alot of random RP here and random RP there. That is something that I miss on the Horde side.

This guild was an idea of mine that never came to fruition while playing as alliance as I was soon entangled in first The Three Hammers and COGS. Anyway... The concept is simple. The guild is for the common citizen, as I contend that we are all Village idiots. The focus, though, will be on those somewhat whacky characters. The hangouts will be all around Azeroth, hopefully moving from town to town for some yummy random RP. As of now, Rastakhun is placed at the bar in the valley of strength while queueing for BGs.
So the point is more or less to have a clique of people moving from town to town, getting drunk and just doing random RP encounters.

For some info or chitchat, maybe an invite, poke me in-game!

stiffyswe

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Village idiot, recruiting! Empty Re: [H] Village idiot, recruiting!

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:49 pm

A group of village-idiots? Like.. the Cartel?

Good luck! I might, one day, find the time to try horde RP out..
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Although you and me have had are disagreements, I'd like to put that behind us and am therefore here to say. Goodluck with your guild idea buddy! Smile

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down