Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morthimus' Case

+28
Morty
Kaleil Sunstrike
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Drustai
Geldar
Jemerick
Mandui
Yarnaat
Raelan
Shaelyssa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rhonya Steelheart
Quin
Lorainne/Bridlington
Eowale
Antistia
Feydor
Jeanpierre
Zhakiri
Ave/Sariella
Kettin
Ataris
Celeste/Ainathiela
Rmuffn
Nessra Sunwhisper
Sharyssa/Adenah
Eodan
Rasonal Dranger
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Morthimus' Case - Page 3 Empty Re: Morthimus' Case

Post by Feydor Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:15 pm

perhaps you mean unbiased. or perhaps you dont
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm

I am going by what I am reading, seems it's one group of people who are against all this and it is not fair on the guy. Either way nothing I can or want to do about it so I'll let you all get on with it. The guy has done a fair bit for Roleplay on Horde side and I take my hat off to him I was just trying to point out the fact that this forum is for Roleplay.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:I am going by what I am reading, seems it's one group of people who are against all this and it is not fair on the guy. Either way nothing I can or want to do about it so I'll let you all get on with it. The guy has done a fair bit for Roleplay on Horde side and I take my hat off to him I was just trying to point out the fact that this forum is for Roleplay.

It is a forum for roleplay. However, the whole point of banning someone is to prevent their actions or behavior from driving other people away, and keeping a single misbehaving roleplayer isn't worth the risk of losing several others who've done nothing wrong.

Last edited by Saevir on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrystan Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:25 pm

I've had limited dealings with him, and he seemed a semi OOC LOL'er rather than a decent RP'er, but that was back in Wrath so long time ago.

As for the case in argument, I say this as someone who hosts and moderates a lot of forums, gaming and others, one a very popular Football website with a very wide ranging selection of people which is very hard work, and on that one I have had to perma ban quite a few people. Always people will say that the person has changed, they understand now blah blah blah, they have never changed in my experience. He has been given chance after chance and done nothing, now he reaps the reward of his work, and the Mods and Owner are completely right to keep him banned without discussion.
Chrystan
Chrystan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 pm

And he has been banned for a reason, he'll use posts here against people he hates or wants to go against, granting him access to post for events and work on rp while on the same time he'll continue his behaviour that is not accepted.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:40 pm

It hurts my head to even see this being discussed *_*

The guy goes so far as to jump on me everytime I post on the Blizzard RP boards on a character he recognises, just to start an argument. Do I want him here? Do I fuck.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:52 pm

I would like to point out that asking for a person who has icly ran through guards, and worse during this event in addition to spreading lies, rumours and accusations who was proved false due to the actual witnesses. As the accusations of erp spread of two people who was sitting next to fellow guildies and officers, were quickly abolished and thrown aside.. It is proof that he still have not changed or have any intension of doing so. He lives to troll... And he lives to be a pain in this game and that is not just icly apparently.

When he also proceeds to claim he is right of the accusations despite c ountless witnesses stating other wise of the two accused who was in fact sitting on a hill top talking right next to the keep in /s and /e. And he bluntly claims them to have been naked and humping. It also proves that in his still immature destructive state can not differ the truth of his own lies even. So no thank you.
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:00 pm

There's no need at this point for everyone to throw in with their opinions on a single person. The decision stands, and is not subject to a vote of popularity.

Locking this thread for further discussion. If anyone has questions or issues with the way moderation is handled, as always feel free to PM a moderator to discuss the matter with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3