Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morthimus' Case

+28
Morty
Kaleil Sunstrike
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Drustai
Geldar
Jemerick
Mandui
Yarnaat
Raelan
Shaelyssa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rhonya Steelheart
Quin
Lorainne/Bridlington
Eowale
Antistia
Feydor
Jeanpierre
Zhakiri
Ave/Sariella
Kettin
Ataris
Celeste/Ainathiela
Rmuffn
Nessra Sunwhisper
Sharyssa/Adenah
Eodan
Rasonal Dranger
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Morthimus' Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Morthimus' Case

Post by Ave/Sariella Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 pm

I have to agree with Faralan completely here.. There's no change what so ever , he's always had alot of commitment, but he should use that more upon stopping himself being such a "dick". And sorry for hardly being constructive, but i'm not very good at that.
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:48 pm

I can vouch for him joining the channel and lashing out against us once more, enough to show he has not changed and shall keep his grudges no matter what he has done to try and show a better side of himself, aslong as he can't get over his own shadow of his griefing my point remains unchanged too.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Faralan wrote:He just joined our channel to taunt us and then left again. I made sure to screen it, but I really don't want to have to post it.

Instead I hope the Cult will actually -do something- about him instead of pretending he's changed.

Yeah, that's a bad thing. Not disputing that fact. I can't speak for the active leadership and their handling of it, I leave that up to them and give general pointers and talk to Eph often. He knows I want him to avoid drama. I can speak for myself though and I'm not pretending he's changed. I know him quite well and he has his faults, though I think he would put the Cult before other things. As I said though, my reasoning is in line with Jeanpierre's along the general lines.

Edit: Also, tell me if he does it again.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:55 pm

dont know who he is but not everyone on this forum is perfect anyways so whatever
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Nessra wrote:
He has strong opinions about lore changers

Made me lol. Nevermind this guy is/was? (Don't really give a fuck) running a Scourge guild an expansion late, in which the intro still said Scourge was a world player, and pretty much acted as if it was Wotlk.

Morthimus' Case - Page 2 Tumblr_lg50ikKfZs1qfoz45

Last edited by Raelan/Relithien on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:00 pm

I've known him for a pretty long while now, back to when he first started RP'ing. In the start I also thought ill of him, but now as I know him better I can say that he's great. Even though he has strong opinions and don't always put them forth in the best way I believe he has shown pretty well the last times he has tried to rejoin that he can behave if he wants to. In this case it's pretty obvious that he will behave (Atleast on the forums), atleast from what I have seen.

Also, when I was in his guild "Army of the Damned" I remember him considering to change realm or even move to a private server because he wanted to save his guild from his bad reputation among the people on this forum. He has shown that he can behave and wants to do so, give him a chance. Or atleast on the forums, if you can't do so ingame.
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:02 pm

I do recall him coming in one of the council channels about a month ago and getting kicked and banned repeatedly for his attitude (yes, he was initially allowed to stay, chances were given yet again), and then he proceeded to come in the channel when no one was on and kick everyone who joined since he had mod rights in said channel. I seriously doubt one can change THAT much since that, it was only 2-3 weeks ago.

No.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Ah now I know who morthimus is ... he wasn't all that bad seriously. there are worse people on this forum heh. He at least should be allowed to view this forum I think. Even on the official forum you are still allowed to look at threads even if you're not allowed to post in them.

also what somebody does ingame isnt important when it comes to whether or not he's allowed on the forum I think ... if my opinion matters of course (and it does! a lot!)
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:also what somebody does ingame isnt important when it comes to whether or not he's allowed on the forum I think ... if my opinion matters of course (and it does! a lot!)
Then we should allow OOCers and gankers in here too if what they do in the game doesn't matter o_o
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Hmm I guess your logic makes sense soosi but there's a difference between OOCers and rpers ... oocers dont rp while rp'ers do! Ephitos is a roleplayer and should at least be allowed to view this forum. He's not really doing anything against the rules so he still should be allowed to view this forum at the very least.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Right. I pretty much share the opinion of Nessra and JP.

He can misbehave, true. But there are others too who do, and some of those like to target him, so i heard. But those people just happen to have the right friends and contacts to be able to be still here. At least it gives the impression. Or simply stealing from the thief doesn't count to be a crime? - to live with a comparison.

Also, he do over-react certain subjects sometimes, but as mentioned by others he usually calm down swiftly and he can be talked to normally. He's hot tempered.

On the light side, i've seen during my time on the server how much he does for the community. I dare to say that more than most RP-ers. He's hard-working, full of ideas and a good RP-er from what i've experianced.

I can understand the people who got hurt by him. But i, on the other hand, like to think people can change, or more like improve over time. I would also like to think he's clever enough not to spoil his next chance if he ever gets one.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Ephitos is banned from this forum for repeated offenses against its members and staff which include excessive use of offensive language, behavior, trolling, griefing and general poor conduct here and in game.

The decision for him to be banned on all the characters is widely accepted and approved by the forum administration and owner and it remains unchanged until further notice.

A dozen chances have already been wasted on him in the past and the most fresh case remains of him coming to various channels in-game that are used by many guild leaders and their members for communication, waiting for everyone to leave so he gets moderator status so that he can repeatedly ban every member that might join said channel, along side further grief from his side. Not to mention the many cases after that as people listed them above.

His behavior and conduct within the Cult of Shadow and around different projects he may be a part of makes little difference to the decision and it will not be changed unless the forum owner decides so, regardless of how many vouches he may or may not receive during the course of that.

The matter of Ephitos rejoining the forums is not up for negotiation.

Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:18 pm

By the way, he's in that channel as we speak, commenting on this discussion and mocking people in his typical passive aggressive tone Smile

Shaelyssa wrote:Hmm I guess your logic makes sense soosi but there's a difference between OOCers and rpers ... oocers dont rp while rp'ers do! Ephitos is a roleplayer and should at least be allowed to view this forum. He's not really doing anything against the rules so he still should be allowed to view this forum at the very least.
He broke the rules on this forum and repeatedly tried to sneak back in after that ban, every time on a new character and avoided mentioning who he actually is. Sorry, but that sort of behavior is anything but reassuring about his good intentions. If anything he should have been honest.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Hmm I guess you're right soosi I dont know. at the end of the day it's not up to us. even though it's all of our forum, technically it's still Julia's forum so she gets to decide what to do!!! :p I trust her judgement
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:38 pm

On the forum you can ban him and ingame you can't. Being in this forum would also help him with promoting the guilds that he is a member of and the similar. Due to these reasons and seeing how he behaved when he tried to sneak in I doubt that he'll blow his chance if he gets one. Sure, he blew his previous ones, but at that time he didn't realise what he was doing and what a great tool this is, now he does.

Though, I do know that he has targetted KoS and Stormwind's Court a lot. I understand that you have seen a lot of bad from him, but you didn't give him much reason not to do so either. I know that he still shouldn't have done it, but well, you get my point.
However when I think over it this forum is run by one of the people that has been targetted the most by him and due to that reason I doubt he'll be allowed in again. Out from what I can see it's mostly members of KoS and the Court that's against him, and not the majority.

I still ask you to give him one absolute last chance though.
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:39 pm

As said, it is not up for negotiation. The forum owner does not allow it, neither do the administration considering previous offenses, regardless of what vouches he receives here by his fellow guild members.

To also add, the chances he was given were a dozen. He blew. Every. Single. One. before starting to sneak on other characters that he made, only to be discovered once his behavior showed that it is really him. Thus he will not be given any more chances unless the forum owner decides as its widely accepted that they are wasted on him.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Feydor wrote:Morthimus' Case - Page 2 This_gon_b_gud_gif

^
This.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Eh. I'm on decent terms with him OOCly but I do not appreciate his behavior a lot of the times. Not to mention I was very annoyed at his constant plague-bombing despite having been killed multiple times. One random plague-bomb attack? Sure. But when he keeps getting killed and just bumrushes 7 more times after that, it starts to get really annoying. As a medic I really don't want to have to spend 4 hours of my RP time patching up people from one single constantly-rezzing plague-bomber. After the third or fourth time I just started ignoring him.

So I personally say no. The guy can be decent to talk to and RP with but only really if you're on his side in some manner. He has not changed at all in his methods of dealing with people he doesn't like/don't like him--which is a lot of people.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Why don't we let Ephitos in again and ban Swindle instead

That would make my day
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Shaelyssa wrote: there are worse people on this forum heh.

A few posts back you said everyone here was perfect. Sad
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Ermmm, If you people dislike the fella so much then why go to his events? He is a good Roleplayer and better so than some of the people posting on this thread (in my opnion.) Is that not what these forums are for... Roleplay?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morty Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:07 pm

I would like to point out a few things guys before you continue to reply to this topic.

• For issues with moderation you should contact me in a PM, constructive criticism again being key. Moderation will not be discussed in public.

• This is a privately operated forum, meaning that if we see the need we’re free, and feel obligated to, act accordingly. Anyone breaking the rules or behave in what we consider unacceptable ways will be made clear of this, repeated offenses will likely lead to a (temporary or permanent) ban and/or removal of certain forum priveledges (for example: Avatars, Signatures, PM rights). The goal is to facilitate DB RP, and we are open for people with shared interests to join. But remember you do not have an inherent right to be here nor is this a democracy, if you disagree with us wanting to keep this forum clean of trash as much as we possibly can, you’re free to leave, but as long as you are here, act accordingly.

The official Forum Rules are to be followed, the Moderators have discussed this user, and decided not to let him back into this web-site and forum. Be that permanent or temporary for now, only time will see.

Stay on-topic please, and we'll try to avoid locking this thread. Smile

//Morty
Morty
Morty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.defiasrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:Ermmm, If you people dislike the fella so much then why go to his events? He is a good Roleplayer and better so than some of the people posting on this thread (in my opnion.) Is that not what these forums are for... Roleplay?

... it's not his event. It's Amaryl's event.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Going by what my friends said I have decided to remove someone from this website. The goal is to facilitate DB RP, We just kicked it in the bollocks.
Fixed.

edit:
The event thing, He has played a massive part in organizing it.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:
Going by what my friends said I have decided to remove someone from this website. The goal is to facilitate DB RP, We just kicked it in the bollocks.
Fixed.

edit:
The event thing, He has played a massive part in organizing it.

If you're somehow trying to mock Morty by that. I can easily say he's one of the few unbiased *moderators on these forums.

And making a fool of yourself isn't really going to get Ephitos back either.

Respect Morty's post. I say.

Last edited by Faralan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down