Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Reboot

3 posters

Go down

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Reboot Empty [H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Reboot

Post by Kil'drakor Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 pm

New recruitment posters can be found in the larger Horde settlements of Kalimdor:

THE KAJARO TRADING CO WANTS YOU!
Hey there! I am Buck O. Goldworth, entrepeneur and trustworthy owner of the illustrious Kajaro Trading Company. What's that, you're wondering what happened to the former owner, the mogul who lead a hostile take-over against that goblin I'm not gonna name* and failed to turn the company profitable in its last quarter? Frankly put, he was in a boating accident. Our investigators have uncovered that the mogul's yacht exploded during a fishing trip in the South Sea. And a payload of moolah has made sure that the cause of this explosion remained a mystery ever since... Muwahahaha!

Enough about him! Let's talk about me-- err, the Kajaro Trading Company! We're the best freakin' company around! We like to have a finger in every pie of the Horde. Do you like pie, pal? Boy, do we like pie! Wherever there's macaroons to be earned, we set up a racket. Wherever there's a fat purse, we try to squeeze it dry. And that's where you come in, the next sucker in line. Do you want to earn some macaroons, pal? Make a pile of moolah? Just sign the contract and you'll be one step closer to becoming rich just like me. Keep dreaming, pal!

OOC:

Our history
The Kajaro Trading Co. is a Bilgewater run and operated company. Goblin role-players will recognize our name from the Kezan starting quests – that’s right, originally, the goblin player (in general) owned the Company!

But here’s the thing, he meddled in Trade Prince Gallywix’s affaires. And if there’s one thing our Trade Prince doesn’t like it’s people interfering with his business. So guess what, the Trade Prince ordered a hostile take-over and planted one of his cronies to lead the company instead of that goblin I’m not gonna name*.

Sadly, the crony in question, mogul Wizzik Goldworth, died in a tragic boating accident in the months that followed the take-over. Due to reasons unknown, his yacht exploded during a pleasure trip to the South Seas. In spite of this terrible loss, Wizzik’s deadbeat cousin Buck has managed to overcome his grief and stepped up to lead the Kajaro Trading Co. in these dark times. Muwahaha!

Our goal
Naturally, the Kajaro Trading Co.’s goal is to scrape together the largest pile of moolah Azeroth has ever witnessed. Due to strangulation contracts – meaning that the Warchief will snap our necks if we don’t play along – we limit our business to the Horde and neutral parties, however.

But hey, you don’t hear us complaining! This whole war between the Horde and the Alliance has been great for business so far!

Career paths
Unlike other organizations, the Kajaro Trading Co. does not have a strict hierarchy. Actually, our ranking system isn’t strict either. As long as your concept is plausible, we won’t shy to assign you a custom rank. Ever wanted to be a nutty scientist alike Phil and Lem in the series Better off Ted? Or would you rather be on the receiving end as a testing subject? It’s all possible as long as it fits the concept of a goblin-operated company… and passes my arbitrary judgement.

Company guidelines
Our guidelines are simple. The main idea behind it is that you should act sensibly! Adhere to the server guideline and be civil against other players, and you’ll manage just fine.

Recruitment
The Kajaro Trading Co. doesn’t use Out of Character applications. Simply come role-play with us so that we may gauge your character and you might just get a job offer out of it!

Despite that we are goblin run and operated, we do make exceptions for characters that are not goblins. Do not expect to get high up the company ladder, though. Like you people know anything about running a goblin business, hah!

Additional information
The Kajaro Trading Co. is first and foremost a role-playing guild. Despite that we naturally enjoy other aspects of World of Warcraft, we will not facilitate activities like raiding or competing in rated battlegrounds. Keep that in mind if you are thinking about joining.

If you’re interested in joining, or if you have a question about our concept that has not been answered here, feel free to contact me either here or in-game. Thanks for reading and hopefully we’ll see you soon!

----------
*This is the term Trade Prince Gallywix uses for the goblin playable character in his short story.

Last edited by Buck/Gnash on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:47 am; edited 4 times in total

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Reboot Empty Re: [H] Kajaro Trading Co. - Reboot

Post by Sonitus Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Shut up and take our money!

Loved the (too brief) time we spent with you today. If you are indeed to become a sort of "support" then I'll sure as he'll keep you in mind for any future ideas.
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:19 pm

I loved this guild when it was last about and as such wish you all luck in trying it again!
-Zepp

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:34 am

Updated my first post.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name: