Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 25 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Mandui Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:52 am

Coladan/Geoffray wrote:I'm really not sure if this belongs here, but in a way this is art so I'm going to post it anyway. This is my attempt at composing and orchestrating a bit of music. It may be heard in future guild(event) trailers x3. I hope you'll enjoy!

Really good job there. Reminded me a bit of a Tim Burton-ish atmosphere xD Truly Gilneas fitting <3
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 25 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:32 am

I for some reason think more about Harry Potter

Harry potter -is- English, so maybe indirectly it can remind you of Gilneas? :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Valid point, sir! Kind of typed it in haste, the beginning reminded me of Harry Potter and the rest was more Gilnean aye. Razz
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet
Name: Jehorius 'Regelius Renn' Amaltheria
Title: Iretongues' Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Valerias wrote:That is so Gilneas, I really liked it. And you WRITE MUSIC. You win automatically.

I'd just like to point out that there is a diffrence in actually writing music and being able to take a Sam Cooke album and make it go wikki-wikki-wik. I'am talking about sampling, in case someone missed that.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 am

Lazarus wrote:
Valerias wrote:That is so Gilneas, I really liked it. And you WRITE MUSIC. You win automatically.

I'am talking about sampling, in case someone missed that.

I'm propably missing something, because I haven't a clue what you mean. o.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Errmmm... I have a picture of Morinth and Varekk, drawn by the great Varekk! But it's rather risqué. And I wouldn't like to post any nudity if some people may be offended! So I'll ask first before I post it!

Anyone mind me posting nudity?! Razz
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Put it in a spoiler, warn people of nudity, people are free to click it!

I'll be the first perv to say I don't mind! Just to break the ice.
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Pretty sure it's been done before by Meralynn. Not sure what the other mods thing but I personally don't really mind or care.

And what Yolun wrote is a pretty good idea.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:30 pm

LOOK AT THE MONKEY!

LOOK AT HIM!!!!!

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 25 Db571-shocked-monkey
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Okay! Varekk and I were chatting at the market, and whispered me CAN I DRAW MORINTH AND VAREKK? So I was like, SUAR! Very Happy Then.... CAN I DRAW HER NAKED? To which I replied... UHHH... SURE, WHY THE HELL NOT? XD

NUDITY WARNING!!

Spoiler:

\o/
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:38 pm

"Hi, I'm naked. I'm gonna sit in your lap"
"K"

Good though, as anything by Varekk Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Aha! xD Never actually happened ICly!

They're more brother-sister! As in, giving each other abuse one minute, ganging up to defend one another the next. Razz Varekk started the nickname "Wench". Cause he couldn't pronounce Morinth! They used to despise each other, and he'd beat her up for lulz. Sad
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:03 am

Naked Morinth! \o/ So hot <3
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:25 am

That looks hot indeed... But Varekk doesn't look too happy. No worries. We'll trade placed and everyone's happy.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 am

Jeanpierre wrote:That looks hot indeed... But Varekk doesn't look too happy. No worries. We'll trade placed and everyone's happy.

He's just over-protective! RAWR, I VAREKK. NO ONE TOUCH MAH ELF.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:21 am

Morinth wrote:
He's just over-protective! RAWR, I VAREKK. NO ONE TOUCH MAH ELF.
His facial expression could also be interpreted in RAWR, I VAREKK. MAH ELF NEEDS A SHOWAH xD

On a serious note, quality as always. Wulf, you still owe me that drawing btw *nudge*
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Don't rely on getting that drawing anytime soon, he owes me one too! Busy Wulf is busy. Razz
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Wanted to try something a little different ^^

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 25 Si7_gl11
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:06 pm

Morinth wrote:Aha! xD Never actually happened ICly!

They're more brother-sister! As in, giving each other abuse one minute, ganging up to defend one another the next. Razz Varekk started the nickname "Wench". Cause he couldn't pronounce Morinth! They used to despise each other, and he'd beat her up for lulz. Sad

WTF IS THIS!?
Vectoria is going to cut you open! D:<
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Vectoria/Luciean wrote:
Morinth wrote:Aha! xD Never actually happened ICly!

WTF IS THIS!?
Vectoria is going to cut you open! D:<

This is a fight I want to watch
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:49 pm

May I suggest a mudfight? Place your bets, people!
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Mudfight. Morinth will gladly partake in one with such a charming Forsaken. :>
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 am

Nothing fancy here... but I've been working on some pictures to touch up our website a little.
Despite the simple nature of these, I quite liked the outcome.
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 25 Champions-Plate
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 25 Lieutenant-Plate

And since our website allows a character page now... I had some fun detailing JP's background... And that couldn't come without a picture of little Pierre with his father. Again simple, but... Well, judge for yourself Wink
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 25 Pierre-Father

And lastly, this one actually required a bit of Photoshopping... How I image Pierre upon his arrival in Stormwind. Despite modding the pic to make him look a -lot- more slender (arms about 50% of their original muscle block size), I still feel he's coming out a bit too muscular so it's a WIP.
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 25 Pierre-New
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 am

Jeanpierre wrote:
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 25 Pierre-Father

D'awww, I love this one. <3
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:23 am

Nice work JP, good composition on the poses ^^
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next