Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Valerias Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Calisar wrote:and I -love- the pic there rentarn, the character in the kimono style dress bottom right especially... just brilliant ^^

Aw, that's my lil' Rohwyn Very Happy

And Julean, that is lovely!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 am

Wulf and his broootheeerr...

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Brotherstw
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 am

Nice pecs.. I mean pic!

<3 as always Very Happy
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakshine/Vect Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Mmm, sideboobs.. i mean. Nice pictures Very Happy
Rakshine/Vect
Rakshine/Vect

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Heheh yeah, his nipple is a bit ehm...to the side too much x)

Nice sketchy sketch though!
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Indeed it is! drawing at 3am is not a good idea!
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Me and Geldar are playing for the ED Team. True story. And its confirmed Mand actually typed that.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Ae_00111
Rentarn
Rentarn

Location : (1)A particular point or place in physical space. (2)An act of locating.

Character sheet
Name: Dr. Rentarn Finje
Title: Surgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:51 pm

ED team rulles. -nod- Brilliant picture by the way xD
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:04 pm

I laughed at rens picture, simply amazing
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Jakins wrote:Heheh yeah, his nipple is a bit ehm...to the side too much x)

Nice sketchy sketch though!

Come on, this guy is proud, manly, viril, strong....it's no boobs, it's muscles !
Very nice Drawing !
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Here's some recent work. Practice is showing some result. At least, I think so Smile

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Portre10

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Dame11

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Trevor10

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Stepha10

Non of these are WoW-related, I'm afraid. I don't have ally chars Wink
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:49 pm

I love the last picture, Darilas Smile and the one of the girl too
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Thank you! I'm quite pleased with the first one myself Smile
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Rentarn wrote:Me and Geldar are playing for the ED Team. True story. And its confirmed Mand actually typed that.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Ae_00111
Love your style of drawing Very Happy.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 pm

<3
Rentarn
Rentarn

Location : (1)A particular point or place in physical space. (2)An act of locating.

Character sheet
Name: Dr. Rentarn Finje
Title: Surgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:32 am

Riiight, so I figured I'd post up this sketch of my Night Elf Hunter on the Dunemaul server.
Here's Areola and her pet druid Erlin. <3
Not a very good picture, actually not any good at all, but hey, I drew it! xD )
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Scan0010
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:47 am

Nar'Gaya/Felitzia/Eszra wrote:Not a very good picture, actually not any good at all, but hey, I drew it! xD )

tsk, it's adorable! ^^

and Rentarn.. love that pic, really gave me a chuckle, especially the tiny cross on the jockstrap and the 'sober' comment xD just <3
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:54 am

That tiger/cat looks so cute =o

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 am

Practiced with watercolors this time :

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Girl_b10

And Nar, I think your drawing is great Very Happy
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 am

I love your style Darilas, it's so weird and quirky looking, it has a certain je ne sais quoi about it :p
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 am

Uh... thanks, I think ^^
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:54 am

Hahahaha its the way you draw faces <3<3 I love it
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bharun Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Bharun10

As usual I lost my concentration halfway through the piece, maybe I'll even color it some day.
Bharun
Bharun

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Bharun Ironbrow wrote:
As usual I lost my concentration halfway through the piece, maybe I'll even color it some day.

Still laf it
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Another piece by Rentarn, this time drawing my mage. Thanks alot for the win, Ren <3

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 12 Garthenraelas001.th

Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next