Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]Chapter of Holy Anethion[mods lock this please]

+32
Iriel Silversong
Zouyo
Lyniath
Seranita
Morinth
erwtenpeller
Lavian
Ishap/Virock
Lorainne/Bridlington
Drustai
Sorayah
Thelos
Osmand
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Skarain
Morgaan
Kittrina
Geneviève
Celeste/Ainathiela
Sepoficus
Jemerick
Rmuffn
Yarnaat
Ara
Sonitus
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Timna
Kozgugore Feraleye
corleth
Sharyssa/Adenah
Lexgrad
Aadaria-Ioanna
36 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[A]Chapter of Holy Anethion[mods lock this please] - Page 9 Empty Re: [A]Chapter of Holy Anethion[mods lock this please]

Post by corleth Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Grek'thar/Takarius wrote:Hmm...when do you guys normally hold events? I'm assuming you do sermons and the like on a regular basis? Just want to see what exactly you guys are like to RP with first before actually signing up.
You just missed one of the most important events we have, the Ecclesiastical Court by a few days, but there's nothing we can do about that. Smile

As of late, we're in the Cathedral or the Abbey most evenings from 19:00 onward; having lectures/sermons, Q&A's about Anethionism, confessions etc. The Inquisition side of the guild is a lot harder for me to inform you about, as its generally more spontaneous and secretive, but you may be lucky to OOCly find the High-Inquisitor or his witch-hunters carrying out a interrogation in the bell-tower of the Abbey, or a meeting with the High-Inquisitor and a witch-hunter. You might find an odd on roaming SW too.

Grek'thar/Takarius wrote:I'd rather not join some guys who are OOCly assholes. IC wise I don't care. OOC is what I'm slightly more worried about in terms of joining any RP guild.
Don't worry, I'm not as bad in-game as I am on the forums. Razz

Last edited by Corleth on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A]Chapter of Holy Anethion[mods lock this please] - Page 9 Empty Re: [A]Chapter of Holy Anethion[mods lock this please]

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Grek'thar/Takarius wrote:I'd rather not join some guys who are OOCly assholes. IC wise I don't care. OOC is what I'm slightly more worried about in terms of joining any RP guild.

My experience with them so far has ranged from delightful conflicts to delightful conflicts. It's a slightly controversial concept for a guild, but if you enjoy the concept, then surely you will enjoy the players behind it.
While ICly we have always had a stressed peace.. or no peace, as roleplayers I can only commend them.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Yep, Corleth is a babe! I have had fun with them for ages.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Out of curio...is that Kathless bloke serious? A ghost thats immune to the Light? Really? Suspect

Bumped into you guys as I started up my new human tonight Smile Larxxene Smile
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Despite all that has happened between Ishap and the Chapter they're a damn fine group o peeps OOC'ly
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:46 am

We are slowly moving towards more regular sermons. And there is a new Ecclesiastical Court coming sunday. It is like a combination of Guild Meeting and Theological Debate....a kind of theological debate where you get declared a heretic and thrown in a dungeon if you 'lose' Twisted Evil (Osmand wins by default)

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:51 am

Ah....can't make sundays cus of work, which is a pain in the ass for me in terms of RP anyways...
Well last night was interesting to say the least Smile Had a nice theological discussion going on with Osmand...I may pop by more often.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 am

If you are bored, OOC and want some light hearted entertainment give one of them a Whisper. Most of them are usually up for some Whisper banter Smile
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Whispering is idleness, and idleness is a sin...WITCH!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Melnerag wrote:Whispering is idleness, and idleness is a sin...WITCH!

I'm sorry :') Please don't get the Pyre!
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 pm

*keeps her gloves on and slowly starts to sneak away at the words witch and pyre*
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:33 am

Melnerag wrote:Whispering is idleness, and idleness is a sin...WITCH!

You're always whispering with me.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 am

My whisperings are inspired by the Holy Light, therefore they are justified!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 am

A little note. For all of you who roleplay Human, cursed Human or High Elf characters. You may convert to the Anethionean faith by contacting us in-game and not actually have to join the Chapter. You will still be invited to Court meetings, masses and gatherings and it will most surely add another dimension to your character, faith!
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 am

^^ I did this with a char and as Helmy says it is a good way of adding a dimention to things. And if you think your char would not make a good Anethionean, stop! If there can be a Brother Dreth then any of you can do it.

Good way to RP with the chapter too who are well worth RPing with.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 am

*coughs.*

I have heard the Will of the Holy Light. Anethion is a false prophet. Shun all the heretics!

I hate to admit it, but being with this zealous organisation has really been a great experience. The differences between characters are so interesting to see.

Let me simply say... Let the play begin! - Melnerag should get that.

EDIT: Fuck you, Faralan. <3

Last edited by Lorainne on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:36 am

Who's Anetion? Rolling Eyes
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 am

The Chapter now has 100% more zealous dogma and tons of active members!

Join us!

Convert to Anethionism!

...and together we will drag the unrepentant sinners before Light's throne to stand their final trial, together we we will conquer every corner of the universe for the Holy Faith!

PS: Who said only cultists got rights to dreams of world domination?
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 am

Melnerag wrote:The Chapter now has 100% more zealous dogma and tons of active members!

Join us!

Convert to Anethionism!

...and together we will drag the unrepentant sinners before Light's throne to stand their final trial, together we we will conquer every corner of the universe for the Holy Faith!

You are cultists.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 am

Thelos wrote:
Melnerag wrote:The Chapter now has 100% more zealous dogma and tons of active members!

Join us!

Convert to Anethionism!

You are cultists.

I always said that.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Special offer for worgen who join the Chapter within this week!:

Are you a staunch feminist? Then become one of the chapter canons!:
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:35 pm

I've left an app...but I don't think anyones taken a look..least I haven't seen any replies on it or anything...
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:41 pm

The forum's fallen into disuse. I will check the app, but just applying ICly to one of the chapter-chars is best!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 pm

....Well that's a bit of a pain...
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 pm

I have seen you talk on the forums , but i can't find your app.
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next