Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Chapter of Holy Anethion on Trial!

+28
Raviran / Reynar
Elloa
Muzjhath
Elízabéth Moren
Mirian Lightguard
Avein/Numerius
Torukan
Lavian
Osmand
Antistia
Raelan
Jahi
Valerias
Shrogan
Jehorius
Rasonal Dranger
Jayse
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Terenor
Geldar
Ledgic
Chasity
Cathee Norris
Neyvin/Noxie
Dorik Thunderbelly
Odgan / Keag
Mordazan
Melnerag
32 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[A] Chapter of Holy Anethion on Trial! Empty [A] Chapter of Holy Anethion on Trial!

Post by Melnerag Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:52 pm

By the decree of his majesty the King the Chapter of Holy Anethion has untill friday to lay down their arms and surrender to justice in order to receive a fair trial under the law and face responsibility for their deeds; needless to say failure to surrender will be seen as lowliest defiance of the customs of the realm and place the organization on the list together with the Dark Sphere, Twilight's Hammer and Defias Brotherhood.

Trial has been scheduled for Friday 20:00 in the Dwarven Hall , on which all members and leaders of the Chapter who have been wise enough to surrender to King's most benevolent justice will appear on the charges including Mass Murder and Zealotry before the bench of three finest and most experienced judges in the Kingdom. This is also the time for those who have been harmed by the Chapter to see justice done, and for those who wish to do so to testify in favor of the organization.

Let it be known that in a case such as this, a regiment of Stormwind Guard shall be present to uphold peace, prevent any violence and protect the citizens from any outbreaks of passion that may occur.

OOC

Right, the chapter is finally on trial. If you wish to appear as a witness and testify, but for whatever reason cannot make it on that day - you should send your testimony to Geldar (ICly) if you testify against the Chapter, and to me as a PM on the forums OOCly (ICly direct it to Ministry of Justice) if you testify in favor of the Chapter (I will make sure the judges get the testimony).

Also if you do come to the trial, I ask you to prepare some in advance and be brief and to a point unless the trial drags on into the night. I also suggest you take the look on 'Laws of Stormwind' which are posted in the IC section as this trial will be conducted in accordance to them. So I ask that if for some reason the council decided to change/update the laws to not publish the changes untill the trial has happened to avoid any confusion.

Please Note: this trial is meant to settle the matter 'once and for all', so if you have that killer-evidence in your pocket and fail to show up or share it with Geldar or Me, its your fault! If you doubt the unbias-ness of the judges, feel free to ask me OOCly about their identities.

At last, if there are any questions - ask them here.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[A] Chapter of Holy Anethion on Trial! Empty Re: [A] Chapter of Holy Anethion on Trial!

Post by Mordazan Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:00 pm

I'm amazed that you managed to get something like this together. It proves two things:

It isn't that difficult to get trials running.
A trial can be a RP event.

Good job, thumbs up.

As promised I will be present and take notes throughout the whole thing and make sure that a somewhat elaborate and unbiased resumé ends up on these boards after the trial.
Mordazan
Mordazan

Back to top Go down

[A] Chapter of Holy Anethion on Trial! Empty Re: [A] Chapter of Holy Anethion on Trial!

Post by Odgan / Keag Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:43 am

((But the Dwarven Hall is Dwarven ground right with tha laws of Khaz'Modan? If not I cant flee into there anymore when chased by guards Sad ))
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 am

((But the Dwarven Hall is Dwarven ground right with tha laws of Khaz'Modan? If not I cant flee into there anymore when chased by guards Sad ))
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:45 am

((Oops..))
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Dorik arpproves, now sush!
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 am

This is today, yes?
Is it open for the public to come watch I wonder?
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:25 am

Nab, now I know you don't read my newspaper! ;_; No boob sign for u.

(https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img143/3823/lionissue12.jpg)
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 am

Plz sign my boobs still, I read it now :'(
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:28 am

Ok, when u move here!
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 am

flower
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasity Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Amazing follow up of events. I'll be there, with my notebook ready, this should get educational Razz

Chasity

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:18 pm

I'll be around in some shape or form Wink
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:03 pm

I`ll be there with the legion of prosecutors.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordazan Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 pm

dammit, I may be hindered for tonight. If someone else is there and could take a few notes, could you please PM it to me?
Mordazan
Mordazan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasity Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Mordazan wrote:dammit, I may be hindered for tonight. If someone else is there and could take a few notes, could you please PM it to me?

Will do.

Chasity

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 pm

That was, a complete waste of five long hours.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasity Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Though it was long, I enjoyed it.

Chasity

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terenor Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Incredibly difficult and exhausting trial to judge.

Verdict:
Murder:guilty ( unlawful execution of protector Imanuel)
fanatism: not guilty (not officially unsanctioned, else they would have been guilty of this)
attempted murder: not guilty
Treason: not guilty.
Armed assault: guilty
Kidnapping:guilty
assault on guard: not guilty
disrupting the peace: guilty
improper use of magic: not guilty
Obstruction of justice: not guilty
harassment: guilty
Mass murder: not guilty

Also added by the court: Impersonating Stormwind official (for the unlawful trial of Protector Imanuel): Guilty

Punishments:
*Bi-weekly reports of activity to the Church of Stormwind. (twice a week)
*Areas and times where preaching is allowed will be decided by church of light.
*Must compensate Mandui Delaney, Elizabeth Moren and Rhebecca with 5000 gold each.
*no weapons allowed in public unless temporarily given permission by city guard captain.
Permission must be given for every instance and situation, after which the weapons are to be returned.
Permissions are not standing.
*15,000 gold fine to the Kingdom of Stormwind.
-------------------
I would like to thank everyone for their patience and I apologize for it taking so long.
I would also like to apologize for some of the sustained/overruled objections. some of them were caused by misunderstanding or typo-ing on my part.

Last edited by Terenor on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Terenor

Character sheet
Name: Terenor Tomebinder
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Well done Terenor and everybody else who had put their efforts in this event/people who attended.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:38 pm

I spend a week solid helping out for this event. Gave a fair and to be honest, crushing prosecution and after it all. I get OOCl'y told to fuck off.

You know what?..

I OBJECT!

And I wash my hands of the whole affair from this day forward.
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:41 pm

*Screenshots every emote in game from now on to work as evidence to support stuff. Razz *

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm not even going to waste my time Rheb Wink
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Saihna/Julia wrote:That was, a complete waste of five long hours.

How come? I enjoyed it. Lawyers thing was great, discussing what you shall say, all the witnesses, and the dramatic finish Smile I liked it.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terenor Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Jayse wrote:I spend a week solid helping out for this event. Gave a fair and to be honest, crushing prosecution and after it all. I get OOCl'y told to fuck off.

You know what?..

I OBJECT!

And I wash my hands of the whole affair from this day forward.

It is unfortunate that it had to happen, I thought you did a good job as prosecutor.

In fact I want to extend thanks and congratulations to all of the prosecution, the defense,the Disciples of light, the Blazing Shields, the Chapter, all witnesses and ,of course, my fellow Judge. For and outstanding performance, well done.

Terenor

Character sheet
Name: Terenor Tomebinder
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next