Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horses Path

+2
Valerias
Eodan
6 posters

Go down

The Horses Path Empty The Horses Path

Post by Eodan Mon May 23, 2011 9:20 am

Based upon the camp of the Barrens War Campaign, Eodan brings back memories of the road he's traveled to reach who he is now.

===============================================================================================================

I saw her in that tree. My lip was bleeding, my stick broken. She was staring at him, hidden and yet with such passion. What does he have more? Why am I so weak?

He drew a sharp breath as their lips were sealed to one another, his eyes closed as his lips curled into a smile. She was the eagle the descided to land for him, and he was the horse that learned to fly for her. Reluctantly, they broke their kiss broke as to meet eachothers gaze, the evening breeze brushing over their naked frames as their arms remained locked around eachother, their bodies pressed together. Eyes filled with unmatched love and affection, hearts visibly pounding within their chests. No words needed to be said, for they knew. Do midor dek, Sharyssa.

Clemence... I've seen the cruelty of the trolls. Who brutally took you from this world. I hope you dine in the Halls with pride. I live in your name, to bring you tales of battle and love. I miss you.

Eodan opened his eyes, it was the dead of night within the encampment deep into the Southern Barrens. The occasional sound of soldiers talking, the faint noises of explosions in the distance did not seem to get to him no more. His eyes remained locked upon the top of the tent. A soft grunt brings his attention upon his little sister, Julia. He couldn't help but smile, How Adarc and Julia are just like you, Clemence.
He shifted upon the bed, reaching for the bandages over his torso, tugging at them with a light grimace. His eyes closing, forgetting the nightmare of his past, he has a family, and he loves them.

Stromgarde was burning, screams filling the plains as I remained hidden. I was scared.. The syndicate came suddently, traitors, murderers. I was scared.. Make it stop.. I cannot fight. I was scared.

They stood in a line, mounted upon their Arathorian steeds, their tabards proud upon they chest and flag rising high. On the frontline with the bulk of the alliance as they gazed at the Horde opposing them. “Orders, Dank'thar?” spoke the familiar voice of Bonejaw behind him. Eodan raised his spear up high as his voice thundered over the lines, turning Kata as to face his men and women, their eyes focussed upon their Warlord. “Tonight! Tonight we will teach our Ancestors patience! For tonight, it will be their corpses littering the battlefield! Raise your arms! Raise your voices! We return with another tale of Victory! Ah-hoom!” The entire army returned the battle cry, a ferocious wave of sound piercing every heart, invigorating the troops around them. No more fear, Warlord.
“CHARGE!”

It hurts, the lonelyness. Always in the wilds.. hiding.. running. Stromgarde was ruined, I could never return, or so I thought. Kata was my only company, I was alone.. And I missed them so, mother, father... Why?

Gathered around a fire, they laughed, ate and drank together. The sun was about to set and the Arathorians gathered for a meal, the meat being roasted over the fire as Adarc laughed about climbing mountains with dwarves. Little Julia keeping an intense stare upon the wild man. Even their royalty joined the feast, for at that moment they were all equals. A swelling feeling of happiness built up into Eodan's chest as his eyes scanned around the people gathered. Timna, the first who knew of his pain and understood.. Sharyssa, his love, his heart and his greatest support. No need to be alone no more.
His eyes paused upon the man they called Danuvis, Bonejaw, Dusk... They nodded, smiling, they knew of the friendship

I am home. I have learned. I'm at peace.
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Horses Path Empty Re: The Horses Path

Post by Valerias Mon May 23, 2011 12:45 pm

I always did like Eodan. Good to see a little inside his head. Oh and I like how you brought in the Syndicate attacking Stromgarde, that so rarely gets mentioned and the Arathor/Alterac conflict has always been an interesting one.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon May 23, 2011 1:17 pm

I love you D'aww, I like! Give more!
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Mon May 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Oh love this <3<3 Maybe it's time for me to write a similar story for Sharyssa Smile
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sexton Mon May 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Ah-hoom! Gotta love Eodan.
Oh, and thanks for inspiring me to start writing again, Eodan. :3
Ron Sexton
Ron Sexton

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykhe Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 am

I am not much for warstories if they are too much about the war only:P So this one was nice, in the middle, more based on the emotions around it all, making one wish to know the stories mentioned within the story Smile
Psykhe
Psykhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down