Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow of Nine

+43
Nuraahi
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Aadaria-Ioanna
Astraea
Janela Thunderwing
Kittrina
Valerias
Arathoran
Saevir
Osmand
kal thas
Sophie
Zhakiri
Kil'drakor
Rasonal Dranger
Geneviève
Cathee Norris
Dardric/Vaedric
Muzjhath
Jehorius
Rmuffn
Thomas
Demurral
teirzul
Eloresh
Amaryl
Mervyn
Jayse
Gahalla
Geldar
The Misty Beast
Eodan
Ixirar
Maelmoor
Mandui
Morinth
Unknown
Jeanpierre
Cid
Nithel
Lavian
Gesh
Seranita
47 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Shadow of Nine - Page 8 Empty Re: The Shadow of Nine

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 am

Tylaen/Aerian wrote:Also, On the IC note Darkshire Is literally being taken over by Deathknights which I as a night-guard alone couldn't do a flying fit about it without getting my ass handed to me by 7-8 other Dk's.

Are those RP'ers or PvP'ers you're talking about? I've been away in Eastvale ICly due to an event by the Shining Strand, but such matters... have IC solutions Wink
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:56 am

Did anyone call for the assistance of the errant knights?
Did anyone feel oppressed by these nine corpses?
Did anyone like to survive the next coming wave?

Then you should fear no longer! I am Arathoran, and these are my associates! And we will bring peace to Azeroth!

The Shadow will vanish at the sight of the coming dawn!
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:05 am

Jeanpierre wrote:
Tylaen/Aerian wrote:Also, On the IC note Darkshire Is literally being taken over by Deathknights which I as a night-guard alone couldn't do a flying fit about it without getting my ass handed to me by 7-8 other Dk's.

Are those RP'ers or PvP'ers you're talking about? I've been away in Eastvale ICly due to an event by the Shining Strand, but such matters... have IC solutions Wink

Har har, Jean Razz It's RP'ers...

Earlious and the crew! Think Ezthele has his hands In this one...

Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 am

Every project/guild/community ends up having ups and downs. From what I gathered, Duskwood grew quite solid quite quickly, and now with SoN's doing is reaching a low. There's still people there though, /whoing duskwood often brings me a good amoint of 85's whose names are familiar in RP.

You shouldn't drop arms as easely if you truely enjoyed how it was. Simply bite through, keep the RP going, perhaps try to band multiple projects together.
And those DK's are RPers, not? Which adds to the Deadwind Conclave not being far. Which automatically adds with a lot of dark things happening in and around duskwood! Sounds to me like plenty of RP going on still, the hub ain't even near collapsing.
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 am

Tylaen/Aerian wrote:It's not only the SoN, but also the major loss Of activity from the core members which has lead us (me?) to believe It'll only hold a week Or two before it colapses, unless someone else decides to take up the mantle.

Also, On the IC note Darkshire Is literally being taken over by Deathknights which I as a night-guard alone couldn't do a flying fit about it without getting my ass handed to me by 7-8 other Dk's.

Shame you banned the Blades, we could have taken care of the IC problem for you...for a price Very Happy
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Janela Thunderwing Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 am

In a thirteen pages long thread this might have been asked before:

Do we have some global 'griefers alert' channel you can join? I've got WorldDefense in an extra window but we need to know when there is actually griefers at play and then it's just Bob and his friends PvP'ing some NPCs. If we had a channel like this (which was discussed earlier in this thread) then we might call in the Panzer each time they come to grief.
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 am

/RPDEFF
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:58 am

Ay I started an RP defence channel for such a senario but it didnt cathc on

RPDEFF

if your interested thats the channel for global anti rp griefing
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:00 pm

My hunter shall join so if I am on the dark side, I can hop along and help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astraea Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Aye I'll join, if not give me a whisper in game and I'll help if I can Smile
Astraea
Astraea

Character sheet
Name: Astraea
Title: Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Remove the IC ban of the Chapter and the Blades and you might actually have people around? Throwing away two guilds, despite not all of us being gone, does remove the allies to defend you.. You = Of Duskwood.

I have more than one char who still lurks around in Duskwood. But one had to go sadly. Which also leads to Of Duskwood being a bit without allies and support when it comes to: Shadow of nine, all kinds of problems, be it DK's, random horde, forsaken rp attacks, cultists you name it.

IC actions have IC consequences and I fully understand that^^ But it also gives you people IC consequences:P
I still dont know the full story of both banns but from what I have gathered perhaps the IC bans was a bit too harsh? As not to debate it, as there is no need, but from what I did gather, both guilds did what they did for a reason^^ Solving it and clearing out the problem rather than banning would keep more peeps around. I know for a fact that both guilds have reasons to be in Duskwood as well, but at the time being none of them can complete their "buisness". Sad, but life goes on^^ Like mentioned will still be around and pop by, provided there is actually someone there^^

The more people rping in Duskwood, the more rpers it attracts too. I will keep popping around on the others, but as I only saw an empty bar, empty town and only dks on the list when doing /who two days in a row it was not that tempting to walk around alone^^

Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Pretty much what Ajina said. Now that the chapter are gone I have no more reason to stick around Duskwood and to kill the SoN'ers for you guys like i've been doing up 'til then.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 pm

I've told certain people that bans and exiling people is way off, mainly because it kicks the RP away, but no one listens to the goggles. As for SoN, I know they will get bored eventually, but right now that day -seems- far away and it's just breaking the lust to RP in Duskwood which I can understand. As it stands now, it also seems that the Duskwood glory days are over at the moment. I've noticed not only people leaving but also a small drop when it comes to quality.

I hope it will all turn out well in the end, but I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to the Duskwood community for yet another great RP experience (and it was really needed come Cata!).

And yes, people that are able to pvp should join that defense channel.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Just cos some of cba to put up with Shadow of Nine anymore, doesn't mean they should have killed off any chance for RP in the zone i.e. Kicking chapter out, disbanding the night watch and giving the town to a bunch of DKs with any chance for resistance. You guys can defend yourselves tbh =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 pm

actually, slgiht change there, The Night Watch haven't disbanded, but are gathering forces. After a riot a few nights ago, several Night Watch leaders fled, abandoning the others. I call a Tactical retreat until we cann muster the forces to fight back.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Just cos some of <Of Duskwood> cba to put up with Shadow of Nine anymore, doesn't mean they should have killed off any chance for RP in the zone i.e. Kicking chapter out, disbanding the night watch and giving the town to a bunch of DKs with any chance for resistance. You guys can defend yourselves tbh =/

I'm not entirely sure about what happened but I do not think they kicked the Chapter out due to SoN. That'd be silly.

The Night Watch never disbanded, instead some <Of Duskwood> members left the Night watch. The Night Watch will probably never disband unless blizzard does so, as it's mainly a NPC faction.

<Of Duskwood> also never gave the town to Death Knights. No, that simply just happened, somehow.

Just a few things I wanted to point out ^^
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Aye the Chapter was banned icly thrown out for burning a death knight they had proof enough to kill. The proof was deemed not enough by the of duskwood/nightwatch hence the ban.

As cultists lately due to dark cloths has been thrown out too without having shown their cultistness icly at all... I am not sure I see much hope unless someone actually gets some backbone and retakes control.

I for one am not interested in rping in Duskwood if said actions continue.
Red+black cloths does not equalize = warlock. If so... Of duskwood should have thrown out certain publicly desplaying warlocks ages ago, which said guild havent.

RP corrupted Nightwatch = fine. But then you should not throw out those there is no proof of at all while protecting the ones who summons demons in your tavern icly:P And no I am not the one who has been kicked out.

But you guys really need to decide if to be corrupted or not 0.o As this is confusing.
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Ajina wrote:
As cultists lately due to dark cloths has been thrown out too without having shown their cultistness icly at all...
Sorry, but that's hilarious xD
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 pm

I totally agree with you Ajina, but there's one more thing I'd like to point out. You speak about <Of Duskwood> while it's about two (for as far as I know) players who more or less roleplay corrupted Night watch. Most people have nothing to do with it really.

Edit: And yeah, they happened to both be high ranked.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Well yes. As in this case it is *mandui walks into stormwind* *mandui is a shadow priest * <-- gets shot and dies..

If a warlock walks into a bar. And does not seem like a warlock at all wearing simply like most of Stormwind dark cloths... Do I then kick him or her out? Nope.. So as this has been done in Darkshire lately.. With others summoning demons, and worse.. and gets to stay. I think I simply will silently remove myself from Duskwood... Along with the rest. Do note I have not recieved the Of Duskwood's side in the warlock matter. But I am eagerly awaiting their response.

And Hel: I have no idea how many of them that is or not:P Point still stands without naming said warlock who has on 2 definiftly if not more occasions summoned demons in the basement with the Of Duskwood well aware, added to that: participated in attempting to kill someone, and the list grows, it is not just the warlock that is the point here and I do not manage to keep track of everything sadly, but it is a darn good point.

Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Like I said I agree. But you're talking about <Of Duskwood> while the Night Watch is only a small part of it. Again, most people have nothing to do with it and that's what I am trying to point out.

And if you want clarification then perhaps you should bring it up in the Duskwood forum section, as we are derailing this thread right now =p
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:32 am

I'll try to clear out the warlock cloth issue;

My warlock Jezzek walked into Darkshire and stopped a fight (With the use of -ARCANE- magic). The person he stopped from ripping a gnome to shreds got mad, of course. (Do note that this person is -reeking- of Shadow energies IC according to GHI buffs). Jezzek then threatened to turn said person in to the Kirin'tor/Mage Tower, etc. Watchman says Jezzek looks like a warlock because he's got shady clothes (They happen to be black and red, It's the warlocks brutal so unfortunately the shoulders 'reek' of green smoke. But I stated that they DON'T do that ICly). Said person that Jezzek stopped from being injured, and from killing a gnome then said 'Yeah, he look like a cultist!'. The outcome was that Jezzek left town, even though he had been in town, in the same outfit SEVERAL times before.

What upset me was the fact that I said that it was my guild tag and class that probably made them pull that conclusion, might have been wrong of me to do that. But due to past experience, that's been the case before. I hope that clears it out for everyone.
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet
Name: Jehorius 'Regelius Renn' Amaltheria
Title: Iretongues' Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 am

It's funny to see how in all those years on DB nothing changed x)

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuraahi Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 am

Nithel! Where are you?

P.S.
- Shadow of the Nine stinks far away of stupidity, Their guildleader can barely spell an argument right. I hope you find a solution, though! New hub or not.
Nuraahi
Nuraahi

Character sheet
Name: Riuu
Title: Lady of Arcane Ascension

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 am

People talk a lot, yet do little.

Yes, I know it sounds funny coming from me.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next