Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Cleaning

+10
Cid
Guldujenu
Morinth
Gesh
Geldar
Rmuffn
Demurral
Mandui
Timna
Maelmoor
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spring Cleaning - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring Cleaning

Post by Guldujenu Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:04 am

This may sound dramatic, but i watched their introduction thread and their list of things they do, and the general server replies. And after reading some threads in roleplaying forums how people complain the RP server's being filled with more and more OOC:ers.

I thought to myself a quote i heard in some movie "So this is how democracy (RP) dies.. with thunderous applauds."

...i've been awake for 18 houers. Suspect
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Daxarth wrote:I thought to myself a quote i heard in some movie "So this is how democracy (RP) dies.. with thunderous applauds."
Star Wars!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Huh, fast work, reported four people about two houers ago with OOC names, all of them were changed. O_o

(added them to friendslist and with a note of their original name)
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Lol awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:35 am

arli wrote:uh....from an rp perspective we don't know their names until they tell us Wink

I only report offensive names - take a chill pill chaps, this really won't help the rp community get accepted by the non-rp'ers and will just be seen as all rather petty.

-_-'

There shouldn't be a Non-RPer community on a RP realm on the first place.......

Anyway, should I just copy paste the list on the first post or the names have been already changed?
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:55 am

This is a RP-PvP realm, not a RP realm or a PvP realm, the latter two have their own set of unique 'guidelines' applying like the ones we have, basics might be the same but they are vastly different in the actual mechanics around the 'guidelines'. And those who do not go by the guidelines should be dealt with the tools Blizzard has provided us with, ergo the reporting function.

And its statements like these that make me wonder if RPers are at times as bad as the ones that grief. I'm quite happy with the non-RPer community our realm has(Because let's face it, its just a minority of idiots who disturb RPers from the PvE/PvP community on DB compared to the big picture of guilds/player base), I've met some great people who are not RPers and are awesome people who have nothing against RPers or for that matter go out of their way to ruin their gaming experiences, they just play the game for fun like we all do.

Its really important to know who the real enemy is before you start to generalize.

Also, reported a few people and only got a ingame mail saying it will be looked into it, so far, nothing. Keeping hopes up though.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:08 am

Girloy Stoutstone wrote:
arli wrote:uh....from an rp perspective we don't know their names until they tell us Wink

I only report offensive names - take a chill pill chaps, this really won't help the rp community get accepted by the non-rp'ers and will just be seen as all rather petty.

-_-'

Anyway, should I just copy paste the list on the first post or the names have been already changed?

What is this I don't even...

And yeah ditto on what Geldar said. I know plenty of non RP'ers on the realm that are awesome people and glad they're here.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2