Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Looking for potential magistrates (judges)

+11
Valerias
Vragnor
Ariden
Geneviève
Unknown
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ledgic
Lavian
Gunnell
Seranita
Braiden
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] Looking for potential magistrates (judges) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] Looking for potential magistrates (judges)

Post by Vragnor Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:37 am

I think you should an impartial Horde judge, Perhaps Forsaken.

"This man is accused of stealing a loaf of bread to feed his starving disabled family.."

"DEATH TO THE LIVING!"
Vragnor
Vragnor

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for potential magistrates (judges) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] Looking for potential magistrates (judges)

Post by Braiden Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:47 pm

After some OOC stuff that has hindered this project (both from my part and others) it's being picked up again. There will soon be an official announcement concerning the changes in the court-system and the appointment of the first Grand Magistrate. Anyone that is/still is interested may contact me via PM or in game, I may also set up a channel for it if there is enough active participants for it to matter.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Excellent news!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 am

Still looking for both more magistrates and prosecutors. Check out this thread for details Very Happy
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazial Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:27 am

Could there be a list of Magistrates drafted for such trials? I'm frequently finding myself letting criminals go with a punishment of my own decision. Would be liking to have a line on the right people so I make the process a bit more involved. Cheers!

Or if there's already one, could I get a direction to it? I don't wanna play hunt the thread : D
Drazial
Drazial

Character sheet
Name: Drazial Legraine
Title: Commander of The Lady Proudmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 am

I would like to put forward the son of my former Judge (who fell to the forsaken.) ICly he was a student of law and is currently serving as a Defense Lawyer with ambition of joining the judiciary.

My ooc credentials would be that I did carry out several trials when judges were exceedingly scarce and feel i'm qualified enough to assist in whatever way possible.

My character's name is Algaidos Gorfix Casilia IV
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 am

Drazial wrote:Could there be a list of Magistrates drafted for such trials? I'm frequently finding myself letting criminals go with a punishment of my own decision. Would be liking to have a line on the right people so I make the process a bit more involved. Cheers!

Or if there's already one, could I get a direction to it? I don't wanna play hunt the thread : D
I linked the thread in my previous post here, it's the same one that the court proceedings is in under IC

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:I would like to put forward the son of my former Judge (who fell to the forsaken.) ICly he was a student of law and is currently serving as a Defense Lawyer with ambition of joining the judiciary.

My ooc credentials would be that I did carry out several trials when judges were exceedingly scarce and feel i'm qualified enough to assist in whatever way possible.

My character's name is Algaidos Gorfix Casilia IV
If you dont want the character to be a judge there's also the posibility of being a prosecutor. Both options should be open for a character with that kind of history considering who's in charge of appointing magistrates Wink
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 am

I prefer judging to prosecuting although I am able to both, and -what- kind of history?!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 am

The family history of course, everyone knows you deserve a position if your father could carry it!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:35 am

Oh, I thought you were going to hold the fact he was made Forsaken against me.. /cough. Well, chin chin and all that then.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:50 pm

I would be interested in this, but my only two characters dont ENTIRELY fit the bill, i have one alcaholic dwarf and one well eduacated human female who works as a guard, but has a history of cultism.

Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 pm

How good looking?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:17 pm

*withdrawing the application for shia on the first page due to obvious reasons
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Lexgrad/Dreth wrote:How good looking?

Shakiri, not half as good looking as me, so that makes her a ten. (Out of ten you cheeky so and so's.)
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2