Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening - trials/games for new potential apprentices

3 posters

Go down

[H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening -  trials/games for new potential apprentices Empty [H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening - trials/games for new potential apprentices

Post by Iralan Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 am

IC:

Magister Iralan Brightstar in front of the assembly at the Sunfury Spire:

...in honour of our ancient order and also in order to contribute to new dawn of our nation, as much as my humble powers allow me to do, I hereby proclaim to take on the responsibility of shaping the new generation of our magi. For the greater glory of our people, our nation and our order. I will bring the former Duskwither grounds back to it's former purpose and again let the place become a haven dedicated for those who strive for perfection in the art of arts, in the path of arcane.
From this moment in seven days I will held a session of trials to select the worthy few, which I will take under my mastership. Arcane bends to our wills as easily as we breathe but no good has ever arisen from wasting resources and time on the unworthy. Trials putting on a challenge the wits, coordination, understanding and decision making under pressure will guarantee that the Duskwither Spire will become a shinning jewel among the schools in our lands, renowned for the perfection by which it's members handle the arts of arcane.

[H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening -  trials/games for new potential apprentices Spire11

OOC:

An event for all Sin'Dorei interested in magical/scholar RP. The event is tunned to mages of at least level 32, since several mini-games require blink and slow fall to have proper fun. The event is open for anybody regardless of being in a guild (any guild) or being completely without guild.

Goal of the event is to make characters who enjoy the more scholar aspects or Sin'Dorei culture get together and also to make a foundation for other events to come.

To get in, send either in-game mail to Iralan and I will put you into the event in the calendar, or post in this thread or just arive (but be on time)

Thursday 15-12-2011 21:00 (server time)

[H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening -  trials/games for new potential apprentices Orb10

Rough outline of the event:

1- Assembly and inspection of the candidates
2 - Trials
a, Explaining the rules and evaluation of results
b, "Climb the Spire & Land on the target" - candidates will be required to put their coordination under test and by using their skills in bending physical laws around them glide through air and land on a target mark set by the instructor.
c, "Jump through space" - candidates will participate in a race by being required to use only their Blink spell as a mean of movement. The trial will test their abilities to avoid obstacles and plan ahead.
d, "Ingredients gathering run" - candidates will be given a limited amount of time inn which they will need to gather as much scale from the local Mana Wyrms as possible. Let's see how will the ambitious young mages compete over scarce resources and what strategy will they employ.
e, "The strongest prevail" - as the last trial (since possible injuries may occur) candites will held a set of duels to test their abilities to defend themselves and also to get rid of opposition. (roll based tournament - inhibiting wards will be erected to prevent lethal injuries from spells)
3 - Summary and final evaluation

[H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening -  trials/games for new potential apprentices Ground10

Last edited by Iralan on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Iralan
Iralan

Character sheet
Name: Iralan Brightstar
Title: Arcanist

Back to top Go down

[H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening -  trials/games for new potential apprentices Empty Re: [H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening - trials/games for new potential apprentices

Post by Tso/Feloreth Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Looks good. Too bad my belf isn't a scholar or Arcanist.
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

[H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening -  trials/games for new potential apprentices Empty Re: [H] - Duskwither grounds re-opening - trials/games for new potential apprentices

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Could I participate on my Nelf? Razz
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iralan Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Tso/Feloreth wrote:Looks good. Too bad my belf isn't a scholar or Arcanist.

Well It's never too late to start yet another alt, but anyway, thanks for the support Smile

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:Could I participate on my Nelf? Razz

*shakes head*
Iralan
Iralan

Character sheet
Name: Iralan Brightstar
Title: Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down