Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swamp of Sorrows Campaign: Feedback

4 posters

Go down

Swamp of Sorrows Campaign: Feedback Empty Swamp of Sorrows Campaign: Feedback

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 pm

First of all, it was a fun campaign in my eyes, but reaching perfection is a hard thing to achieve and I'm sure that they who organised this campaign would appriciate feedback.

The march from Stormwind to the Swamp was alright I guess. It wasn't a long walk and you should create your own RP during the march. I enjoyed this part.

When we arrived, we basicly headed straight into a combat with the orcs, which was nice too.
It was a battle in the Swamp that the alliance won. Then the second battle ( second day ) was about the alliance bashing their town, because we dorve them there the first battle. A good progress of the story. They won the second battle, thus the horde drove the alliance back to the alliance town. The third battle was all about the horde battling us at our town, as it should be because they drove us there.

The orcs are fun opponements, the shields are blazing in the uniforms, and the dwarves make you fall of your chair every minute you spend with them :p ( special thanks to Ildranor and his great tales about Osmand ).

Now, I personally believe that even that this campaign was a fun one, it had way more potentional. I believe that there should've been more sub RP events which perhaps did not involve PvP.

Examples: A great mass from the Chapter to all of us.
Another example: The dwarves giving a training session, showing the humans how real dwarves train!
Perhaps a party due to us winning the first battle?

I'm sure that with the amount of roleplayers we had, we could make something up. It now seemed as if we only had a few pvp battles each day and that's it.

Other then that, fun campaign and thumbs up to they who organised all of it, thanks alot, I had fun!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Swamp of Sorrows Campaign: Feedback Empty Re: Swamp of Sorrows Campaign: Feedback

Post by Osmand Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:30 pm

His great tales about Osmand were all lies and heresy! but yes, I enjoyed it good fun.
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Swamp of Sorrows Campaign: Feedback Empty Re: Swamp of Sorrows Campaign: Feedback

Post by Khendran Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm

It's good you liked it, and all feedback is always appreciated.

The idea was for the Shields to sing a cadence during the march, but there weren't that many of us and I couldn't find any in time. We did originally plan scouting, resource gathering and such to be done, but for some reason or another, it was left out (I blame my brain, feel free to poke 'em with a burning stick.).

Any suggestions for future events are welcome.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 am

I can only talk about things for a Horde perspective, but I can give some general feedback still. I was at the main WPvP events at friday and sunday, but missed out on saturday however. For me, it was a very enjoyable event. It's always chaoetic to organise (stating the obvious) and perhaps especially if you have to juggle several guilds, like it was on the alliance side. There'll always be some discussion about balance and stuff when it's in RP gear, but I have to say that I thought the alliance behaved very nicely even when they outnumbered us greatly at friday's event.

Random, small encounters are always fun, and perhaps that could be something to have in mind. On our side, perhaps we should have set up more patrols and had smaller groups venture out to spy on the alliance more. Would've been amusing to see two resource gathering groups encounter each other at random Wink

All in all, however, I had a great time. A big, big thank you to those who put this together.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:15 pm

@Os: Riiight, "lies".

@Kehn&Morg: Aye, you two know what I mean. And great to hear the horde had fun aswell.

John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down