Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Updated] The Character - Interview with The High Inquisitor

+16
Meralynn / Ashla
Timna
Ledgic
Saevir
Eloresh
Mochara
Geldar
Mandui
Shrogan
Magaskawee/Anaei
Krogon Devilstep
Elloa
Seranita
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ondius
Melnerag
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Updated] The Character - Interview with The High Inquisitor - Page 2 Empty Re: [Updated] The Character - Interview with The High Inquisitor

Post by corleth Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm

I Was wondering when I would be able to read the Regelius interview, it was great Exaythe. As they say; "keep up the good work".
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[Updated] The Character - Interview with The High Inquisitor - Page 2 Empty Re: [Updated] The Character - Interview with The High Inquisitor

Post by Osmand Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Excellent work Ioanna! great read. Thoroughly enjoyed Reggy's interview.
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:41 pm

As Vale settles into a secluded corner table on the second level of the Recluse, she unfolds the finely-printed paper she purchased on her way and begins to read.

'Sophyra maintains her flare for interviewing, I see,' she murmurs to herself, sipping at a glass of red. 'I almost feel sorry for the inquisitor.' Smirking softly, she lays down the paper.

OOC: Lovely recent interview. Interesting, and I also very much like the format of the pages - I can imagine it being a real publication!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Thanks <3
And Sophyra should grab her notebook and confront important people out of the blue with complicated questions, and publish those short exchanges! That ought to make her -hated- Very Happy
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Vezullia gazes over the interview actually looking rather interested, she sets it down and stirs her tea before looking to Lucky the Sheep and uttering, 'Now the fanatics get publicity through the media, protecting the people, please..' She sets the interview into her desk and gets back to work.

OOC: That was wonderful! I love these interviews it really gives insight into the minds of those we just wish to crack open and drink the sweet gooey goodness of their mind..
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Snow finishes at her table as she stands up folding a recently written note. She turns to leave the tavern as her eye catches the sight of the newspaper currently being read by a patron, she peers over the shoulder scanning the text

"A hero of your impending downfall at most father."

Snow sighs with clear discontent yet evident curiosity as she flips down a few coppers onto the table and snatches the interview to the patron's anger, walking on as he rages at a nearby waitress.

"I hope your kodoshit can keep your daughter alive" Snow mutters to herself before leaving the establishment.

OOC: Now this one is certainly interesting. Good read. ^^
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2