Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demise of Amateal, and the rage of a High Inquisitor

5 posters

Go down

The Demise of Amateal, and the rage of a High Inquisitor Empty The Demise of Amateal, and the rage of a High Inquisitor

Post by Jehorius Fri May 28, 2010 11:40 am

Heavy steps carried him up the stairs of the tavern, he was still not quite comfortable with his plate armor. He also carried an oversized twohanded sword in his hands, peering at the tip of it - where an inscription could se seen saying 'From me, to my best friend.' He snorted after reading it and took of into the first room to the right. He knocked three times on the door before opening it slowly. There she slept, he gazed over at the woman who had tried to kill him, but got shot down. She tried to kill his brother Celadazar, but got shot down and dumped in the woods. Yesterday he had been forced to kill her yet again, but decided to nurse the wound, yet again and let her rest in the tavern. He had hopes about her, she's stubborn, persistant, strong willed and best of all - Faithful in the Light, so why not try to lead her from her misguided path, and show her the real one? She yawned and stretched slightly, peering up at him where he stood by her bed, and to his surprise - a soft smile was painted on her lips, perhaps because she saw her precious sword she had been asked for the last night. She then glances at him, at the door and at him again.

Was the door open all night? - She asked, and blinked with her eyes.
Yes. - He stated simply, tired from the lack of sleep.
But.. then I could have left to search for my sword myself? - She blinked again.
Perhaps. You wouldn't find it, however. - He stared down at her where she layed in the bed, under the cover.
Why? - She pushed herself up into a sitting position, her hair standing in all directions after the sleep.
You ask too many questions. - He sighed quietly through his nose.
I think I could've found the sword at least... - She smiled again.
Hrrmf... - He slowly lowered the hilt of the sword for her to take, which she did - But before letting go of it entirely he said;
Perhaps it is foolish of to even give you this sword back, should you ever raise arm again one of mine again - I will make sure that you are shot down again, like a dog. Your dignity, and if your body still house any honor - Will be spat on, and then you will die a slow and painful death. Understood? - He let go of the sword slowly.
Yes... - She pulled the sword into her embrace, and cuddled it carefully.
Very well. I am going to give you two choices - Either you join our forces and attone for the crimes you've comitted and show that you truely did repent last night and sell out your presumed 'friend' Menorian to us. Or... you leave this village and NEVER show your face here again. So what will it be? - His uncomfortable, or slightly annoying could be felt through the mask of his helmet - But she didn't even flinch. She sat silent for a while.
I am not going to lie. I won't sell out my only friend. But... perhaps he can be lead to a right path? - She tilted his head briefly and gazed up back at him.
No. - He folded his arms slowly.
Have you even tried before? - Her eyebrows narrowed slightly.
Yes. - He licked his lips behind his mask, since they obviously were going dry.
Was it you who tried? - She leaned backwards slightly.
No, not by me personally but our order have tried. That time he attacked our priests, he spread lies about us to the common folks - In hopes that they will hate us. He's a blasphemer, a heretic, a TRAITOR to the Alliance. So why do you protect him so? If you claim to serve your King, serve the Light - Why do you not take this chance to get an actual meaning with your life? - He lowered his arms again, towering himself over her.
Because... he's.. my only friend. - She shrunk under his shadow, but still she chin was raised in a proud and persistant way.
Join the Chapter, and you will get many brothers and sisters. I even doubt that your precious Menorian even consider you as a 'true' friend. Now make up your mind. - His hands now hanged by his sides again, one fairly close to his gun.
I won't join you. But... I have one last request, which would be such a relief to me if you could help me with? - She lowered her head and smirked slightly.
Speak. - He sighed heavily again, she sure was an annoying dot!
Let me kick you between your legs. - She kept smirking. He stared at her in silence before speaking again.
Get down from the bed. - A hint of disappointment could be heard in his voice, as she stood up and elegantly jumped down from the bed. He pulled his gun and took aim at her lower back and shot her without any sign of hesitation. She fell forward with a loud groan of pain. She peered over her shoulder and quickly attempted to get up on her feet again. He took aim again and shot at her upper back, aimed to puncture a lung. Quickly she twisted while getting up, so that the bullet pierced her arm and flew into her chest softly compared to how it could've entered it. She ran for all she could and slammed the door open, running for the second one. He had unsheathed his sword by then with a cut coming from above, he attempted to lodge his sword into her knee but she was quick - The tip of his sword merely scratched her ankle, sending her stumbling forward out of the second door. She jumped down the stairs and crashed down, slamming her head into the wooden stairs, tumbling down them. Calmly he walked down the stairs, sword still held tightly in his hands...

When he reached her again he lashed down with the sword, a sickening crack filled the tavern as he broke her right elbow with a clean cut. She shriked in pain and rolled over on her back, and in some miraculous way managed to unsheath her sword and parry his second attack, as he tried to slice her left arm aswell. She tried with a counter attack, but he parried it easily due to him standing up, and she laying. As he stepped down on the sword, to prevent her from attacking again - She let go of it, and slowly crawled up on a chair. His sword flashed up for a second as he slashed down towards her ankles on the chair. But she pulled them up and thus, dodged the blow - His sword cut the fabric of her dress. She closed her eyes as he raised the sword again and attemped to thrust it into her stomach, to nail her to the chair. She did everything she could to avoid the blow, but this once he was quicker than her. His sword dug through the right side of her stomach, and further down into the chair. She screamed loudly in agony, filling the tavern with her pleading, the sound reached out of the tavern aswell - Frightening the town folks.

I spared your life, after you attacked me. I spared your life, after you had attacked brother Celadazar. I SAVED you after were shot! Yet you refuse to see the bigger picture, you truely are thick - and refuse to see further than your nose reaches! I promised that I would give you a slow and painful death, and I stay true to my words. - He held onto his hilt and stared down at her.
W-what.. about m-my.. dignity and.. honor? - She coughed, blood seeping from the corner of her mouth.
You ran from me, like a coward - You had your precious sword, but yet you ran. Have I not already forced you into running from me? I have already spat on your dignity and .. 'honor'. - He pressed the sword down into the chair, as she gripped the actual blade of the sword and attempted to push it out of her, but all was in vain. He withdrew his sword out of her and sheathed it. The blood dripping from his sheath once it was sheathed. He walked over and leaned down, gripping one of her arms. Slowly he dragged her out of the tavern.

He dragged her up to the Town Hall and dropped her on the ground. He then went and and fetched a ladder which he hooked to the frame of the entrance of the Town Hall. He then went and fetched a hammer, and a handful of long nails. When he reached her again, he threw her up on his uncomfortable shoulderpads and slowly climbed up the ladder. When he reached the the frame of the entrance he sat her down and gripped the hammer and a nail, he then extended her arm further up and slammed a nail into the palm of her hand. He extended her left hand and slammed a nail into the palm of that hand aswell. A nail was slammed into either of her elbows aswell - Before he climbed down the ladder, carried it back to It's original place, he then left the hammer and the nails in the blacksmith and walked back to the woman - Now hanging from the Town Hall. She weakly gazed up towards the sky, rain slowly started pouring down from the sky - As if it was weeping for her sake. A single and silent sigh slipped out of her lips before she turned limb, the last remaining life blood left her body.

A silent applaud could be heard in the distance, loud enough to reach the Town Hall. He peered around but couldn't see anyone - So instead he turned to stare out over the townsquare and took a deep breath, before yelling - LET THIS WOMAN BE AN EXAMPLE! NO ONE WILL RAISE ARM AGAINST US AND GET AWAY WITH IT! NO ONE ESCAPES THE LIGHT'S WRATH! FAITH SHALL OVERCOME! He then stepped down from the Town Hall and glances around the Town suspiciously, he then said out loud 'Enjoy your target practise, Verlance...' and slowly walked into the Tavern again.

Last edited by Jehorius on Sat May 29, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet
Name: Jehorius 'Regelius Renn' Amaltheria
Title: Iretongues' Hammer

Back to top Go down

The Demise of Amateal, and the rage of a High Inquisitor Empty Re: The Demise of Amateal, and the rage of a High Inquisitor

Post by Shaelyssa Sat May 29, 2010 11:30 am

Oh my goodness! That was so gruesome and ... ugh! I won't say I loved it otherwise I'd seem like some sort of sadist, but it certainly was a very interesting story, to say the least!

I always thought crucifixions weren't done in WoW - at least not in the time we play in; and people being crucified don't just die! It takes ages and ages for them to die. It's very painful and grotesque! Although, I guess this lady, whomever she may be, we shot and turned into minced meat when she was nailed to the ladder! Ugh! I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it. At any rate, a well written story and I hope you continue writing! I personally am very intrigued as to who this lady is (or should I say was? D: ! ).
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Demise of Amateal, and the rage of a High Inquisitor Empty Re: The Demise of Amateal, and the rage of a High Inquisitor

Post by Jehorius Sat May 29, 2010 11:43 am

Hehe, thanks for the feedback. As for the crucifixtion well... Couldn't think of another way to nail her up. As for why she died so fast, I think It was bloodloss from all the other wounds I guess. But again, thanks for the feedback and I'll see if I find the inspiration to write more stories ; )
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sun May 30, 2010 12:31 pm

And people wonder why the Stormwinders don't trust the Chapter! Very Happy

Intriguing story, though - I liked it very much.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Sun May 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Thank you, Aniane and now you're being harsh! We're done great things for Stormwind.. really... Twisted Evil
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Sun May 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Indeed you have!
You left it! Best thing ever happened
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Sun May 30, 2010 2:38 pm

<Threatens Raelan with a chimney> STAY BACK!
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Sun May 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Oh Fu- *Flees*
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nianni Fence Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:03 am

Poor girl... Not even a tiny bit of family to be at her funeral and her only friend would be shot down if he showed up... Such a sad ending.
Nianni Fence
Nianni Fence

Character sheet
Name: Velaire Dawnsong
Title: Black knight of Gilneas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down