Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

+59
Morinth
Tollir
Unknown
Raelan
Braiden
Zhakiri
Saevir
Ephitos
Valerias
Grufftoof
Valdar/Melan
Darilas
Jayse
teirzul
Timna
Aenaya
Zinkle Figgins
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Jeanpierre
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Magaskawee/Anaei
Amaryl
Seranita
Shaelyssa
Gogol
Krogon Devilstep
Nithel
Muzjhath
Yarnaat
Chase - Esou
Ephitos / Amarachus
Sevelle
Gesh
Sanari
Geldar
Rmuffn
Baròth / Olian
Nassulra / Dobkins
Feydor
Nathiniós
Mandui
Torukan
Gallandria
Ledgic
Morgeth
Kristeas Sunbinder
Guillemot
Haen Strongwind
Flo
Cyaska
Antistia
Gunnell
Guldujenu
Jakins
Lini
Ralegh
Lavian
Aadaria-Ioanna
63 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 40 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Rmuffn Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:24 pm

*twitch*....
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 40 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Lavian Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:46 am

If anyone remembered the casey incident me and geldar posted pages ago where one of the kids made Casey snap and retaliate by drilling the bully into the ground, it seems Casey got interviewed by on TV as a result.

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=QHBLOHVN
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Hell yeah, go Casey!
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:19 pm

very american cheezy but Still very good!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 pm

A sheep gives birth to a...

Spoiler:

Here's the link.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Poor Cassey but poor bully too ... :[
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:Poor Cassey but poor bully too ... :[

Poor bully? The guy was asking for it Razz
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:12 pm

He should have kicked him in the face whilst he was down, he was really asking for it that little rat. I will also post some screencaps of the rats facebook later to see what the world thinks of him after this incident Very Happy
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Aww come on ... "rat"?! It's just a little kid!!! And there are nearly always underlaying reasons why bullies are bullies. People dont just bully people for the heck of it.

I think it's so bad how they're like parading that video around...

And I just found out there might be another sand storm tomorrow ... !!!!!!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:54 pm

you dont know many bullies then,.. yes some have home problems that leads them to letting out agreshion on other children,.. but there are also many that simply enjoy picking on other children because it makes then feel powerfull, etc... I know as those where the type that filled my school.. those kids never had any home woes
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:Aww come on ... "rat"?! It's just a little kid!!! And there are nearly always underlaying reasons why bullies are bullies. People dont just bully people for the heck of it.

I think it's so bad how they're like parading that video around...

And I just found out there might be another sand storm tomorrow ... !!!!!!

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 40 Rat_kid_1

Yep... Totally looks like the type who wouldn't bully someone for the hell of it.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Chareshía wrote:you dont know many bullies then,.. yes some have home problems that leads them to letting out agreshion on other children,.. but there are also many that simply enjoy picking on other children because it makes then feel powerfull, etc... I know as those where the type that filled my school.. those kids never had any home woes

Well why are they doing it to make themselves feel more powerful? Maybe because they dont feel too good about themselves ... It's very natural for humans to try and put others down to make themselves feel better - doesn't mean it's ok but it's very common. Im involved in counselling the lower school kids in my school and we try and bring in bullies and a lot of the time it's just self esteem or whatever. You really cant just judge and assume anything ... but whatever i dont know why Im making such a big deal out of this anyways so whatever :p

And also I mean how must the bully feel now? the entire world must be against him, poor guy ...
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:
Chareshía wrote:you dont know many bullies then,.. yes some have home problems that leads them to letting out agreshion on other children,.. but there are also many that simply enjoy picking on other children because it makes then feel powerfull, etc... I know as those where the type that filled my school.. those kids never had any home woes

Well why are they doing it to make themselves feel more powerful? Maybe because they dont feel too good about themselves ... It's very natural for humans to try and put others down to make themselves feel better - doesn't mean it's ok but it's very common. Im involved in counselling the lower school kids in my school and we try and bring in bullies and a lot of the time it's just self esteem or whatever. You really cant just judge and assume anything ... but whatever i dont know why Im making such a big deal out of this anyways so whatever :p

And also I mean how must the bully feel now? the entire world must be against him, poor guy ...

Well, some people listen to reason. Some people need to believe all hell will break loose if they continue to mess with you, others need to feel pain before they fuck off. Usually the latter is most effective (talking about bullies, of course) Personally, I do not care why person B bullies person A. All I know is that person A is well within his right to kick person B's teeth in if person B tries to harm person A.

I believe he must be feeling pretty shitty.. But that's what you get for this. Hey, at least people aren't throwing bricks at him.. Happened to a bully at my elementary school once Razz
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:28 pm

He picked a fight with a kid twice his size. And now he's bitching about it because he lost. Well, that little runt is getting no sympathy from me. If he wants to pick fights with people, he better learn to handle the consequenses of it.

Besides, Shae. Have you considered how Casey or all other kids that kid bullied along the years have felt the entire time they got bullied?
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Of course Nathinios but it's not only the victim involved ... the bully is also a victim but in a different sense of the word victim. And bullying a bully into not bullying wont solve anything... you cant fight fire with fire. Just cause Cassey and whoever else was bullied felt bad, it doesnt mean it's ok to do the same to the bully. the bully should learn to understand how he is making others feel and try to address the reasons why he's bullying people. Im not an expert or whatever but that's helped a lot of the bullies I've spoken with
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:Of course Nathinios but it's not only the victim involved ... the bully is also a victim but in a different sense of the word victim. And bullying a bully into not bullying wont solve anything... you cant fight fire with fire. Just cause Cassey and whoever else was bullied felt bad, it doesnt mean it's ok to do the same to the bully. the bully should learn to understand how he is making others feel and try to address the reasons why he's bullying people. Im not an expert or whatever but that's helped a lot of the bullies I've spoken with

I'm going to be an ass here and say that he learned quite well how Casey felt. Namely, Casey got hurt. Then bully got hurt. Now he knows what it feels like Razz

And a third party should ideally talk to the bully about the reasons, but the victim should never, ever, be asked to conform to the bully. Never. Bully bullies? Bully gets punched.

-------

https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2828
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40