Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Three Hammers

3 posters

Go down

[A] The Three Hammers Empty Re: [A] The Three Hammers

Post by Exigua Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:16 pm

His heavy boots was sinking deep in the snow. As he lifted his boots, a small cascade of snow drifted into the air, to slowly sink down and lay still once again, as the snow creaked dryly from his weigh. Slowly he stroke his beard, spotted with the snowflakes calmly falling from the clouds above, glistering as the last rays of the setting sun fell fell on him. He raised his gaze, the repetive trodding of his feet replaced by the blinding reflection from the snowy hillsides. Stopping and shielding his eyes while resting the big hammer on his shoulder, he looked into the distance. Nodding slowly, he spoke with a deep voice, trailing away in the crisp air. "Aye, soo this is Ironforge... I will rest here tonight, an' see what tomorroo brings me."

Looking forward to roleplay with or against some sturdy dwarves, be it from my ingenious gnomes, my wicked forsaken, or my viscious troll. I'm seriously considering making my paladin a Dwarf too... We shall see...
Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

[A] The Three Hammers Empty Re: [A] The Three Hammers

Post by Ara Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Nice great idea Time to break out my Dwarf lock and see what happens
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down