Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban hammers deployed! (OOC grifers get a 72 hour ban)

4 posters

Go down

Ban hammers deployed! (OOC grifers get a 72 hour ban) Empty Ban hammers deployed! (OOC grifers get a 72 hour ban)

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:44 am

Good news everyone!

Those tards from the council meeting (No not us XD) who were dancing as giant gamons got a temporary ban, the system works!
I encourage you all to report such behaviour where you see it in future, together we may yet purge the cancer that is... *Hiss* Oral Oddity Condition. (OOC)

+1 for the RP'ers.

Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Ban hammers deployed! (OOC grifers get a 72 hour ban) Empty Re: Ban hammers deployed! (OOC grifers get a 72 hour ban)

Post by siegmund Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:39 am

I actually found it all very amusing. Especially the combo of picolo + a dwarf lying down = A chubby dwarf trying to do push ups.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Ban hammers deployed! (OOC grifers get a 72 hour ban) Empty Re: Ban hammers deployed! (OOC grifers get a 72 hour ban)

Post by Azapha Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:11 pm

Zackerus I don't think ppl think of us ad tards anyway. We're the goth corner
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:37 pm

I have doubts it will work long term. OOC players is a rampant problem that has plagued the server since it first started, though the lengths they went to were a bit extreme. I'd urge caution before declaring someone as an OOCer deserving ban. Sometimes people are just drunk or bored and want to act a bit stupid, better to ask they move along first before resorting to reports. We don't want the RP community to appear over zealous about OOCers, it's done us no favours in the past. However I do agree those ones at the council did take it a bit over the top.
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down