Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ore hunting

Go down

Ore hunting Empty Ore hunting

Post by Neferi Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:16 pm

< A simple new poster would be carefully placed against the large tree near at the bank of Darnassus, it's impressive how the paper remains still even though clearly no nails have been used. The text is in Darnassian >

Brothers and Sisters, still we require your aid in restoring our sacred Altar! The Darnassian Circle is looking for elves who know how to wield a mining pick and also who know where precious ore might rest that would be worthy of our new Altar. The Dwarves have already offered their aid to us but let us prove to our Goddess that we are able to perform such a task without help from others! We will, however, also accept that time is limited and if a Dwarf, Human, Draenei or even a Gnome has a suggestion where such precious ore might be found and even know how it would be best to extract it, please send a letter to Priestess Neferi Nightheir who will contact you with haste.

--- OOC ---

And hello yet again!

This is a part of the series of events where the Night Elves are trying to restore one of their ruined altars. The basic idea is quite simple, people should in character think about what kind of ore and stone would be fitting for such an Altar. Can’t just go and mine a bit of copper, bring that over in character and say that will do, no no. Instead what I would like to see is something a bit more fancy and interesting. Example: Someone gathers a group, adventures to dangerous location X, retrieves from there ore X (can be actual mined ore or just something made up as the nodes spawn quite randomly at times), returns and makes up quite the interesting story and explains why this ore/stone will do best! And if it all is great and fine, then in character the ore will be accepted and a possible reward will be thrown at said person or group.

If you have any questions, please contact me in game or simply leave the question here! And phew, think this is the last topic I got to write/post.

Thank you.
Neferi
Neferi

Back to top Go down