Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Monster Hunting: Mirixa, the Spider Queen

Go down

[A] Monster Hunting: Mirixa, the Spider Queen Empty [A] Monster Hunting: Mirixa, the Spider Queen

Post by Vaell Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 am

[A] Monster Hunting: Mirixa, the Spider Queen Image_t6

Posters have been dotted around Stormwind City with information regarding the wherabouts of the hunters.

--------------------------
What is it?
The first 'boss' monster of my new weekly event.

Who is Mirixa?
Mirixa is a few month old spider that has grown to an unhealthy size. Unlike the rest of the spiders in Duskwood, Mirixa was extremely aggressive. Her brood would attack travellers, steal livestock and even the children of the Night's Watch. With the people of Duskwood too busy dealing with the undead and other creatures of the night, it is up to the hunters to deal with this new breed of 8 legged freak. Her two broodfathers were destroyed last week and her kin are splintered. Using their blood, Mirixa's new lair was located and tonight... it will be exterminated.

When is it?
It's tonight! At 21:00

Where is it?
Meet outside the Tower of Azura

Who can join?

Anyone who wishes to come along. Though, too large a number might make things slower so once I get a good number, I will be starting the event so try to be there on time!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down