Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not yet decided on the name Alliance RP guild will launch at Cata

+2
itsy
Ariden
6 posters

Go down

Not yet decided on the name Alliance RP guild will launch at Cata Empty Not yet decided on the name Alliance RP guild will launch at Cata

Post by Ariden Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Name : ---------- Family

The guild will be a worgan Family unit which will involve serious role-play they will be a family of some grandeur so they will have a number of servants and guards, as its a family there will be permanent positions in the guild unless of course the RP demands that they change, (example being the brother takes over from the head of house at which point his family will take them)
The family will present itself as a upfront and honourable family of some wealth, although there are bound to be some large skeletons in the closet they may become somewhat of a crime family again as the role-play demands.

I am aiming to have a very high role-play guild with as many events as possible (at least one meeting a week with a major event each month is the optimum plan)

Ranks:

Family Ranks - will need to be worgan only
Lord - the head of the family to whom his word is law, or so they act.
Heir – the first son of the Lord next in line for the title,
brother – brother of the lord and principle adviser
son – second son of the lord and the middle child
daughter – only daughter of the lord and the youngest child

(the family ranks as they are likely to be the most sought after at the time of the opening will be assigned after an RP interview with perspective people the best Rper will get it, those who don't will be assigned ranks in the other family section see below.)

other family – members of the family who aren’t members of the lords immediate family, (those in this rank can feel free to decide how they are related and so forth, maybe there will even be some subtle plots to take over from the current lord and his family so there are plenty of opportunitys for RP more people can be added to this section as the guild grows.)

Staff ranks - can be any race depending on the job.
Guard – bodyguards to the lord and his family, also a private army of sorts the only ones who are permitted to carry weapons in the presence of the lord and family.

Butler – assistants to the lord and his male family, also the advisor’s to everyone aside from the lord on small matters.

Lady’s Maid – personal maid to the lord daughter charged with her well-being and schooling.

Footman – general servant staff will be used for all sorts of activity’s from opening doors to running errands and delivering messages.

I am more then open to any suggestions or ideas you have as this is all in the very early stages, I also need a name for the family so feel free to throw those at me, and I hope that you see something you like in the concept (I have been offline for a while so to get in touch comment on here I will make a note of all the names and will make sure to contact you)
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet
Name: Ariden Draksbane
Title: Agent

Back to top Go down

Not yet decided on the name Alliance RP guild will launch at Cata Empty Re: Not yet decided on the name Alliance RP guild will launch at Cata

Post by itsy Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Holy shit I want to be your butler
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Not yet decided on the name Alliance RP guild will launch at Cata Empty Re: Not yet decided on the name Alliance RP guild will launch at Cata

Post by Ariden Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:40 pm

I can see that people will clamor - if there is any responce at all - for the top ranks, so you desire to be a butler pleases me.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Dude are you shitting me being a butler is awesome all butlers are awesome

Walter C Dornez
Bootler
Jeeves

etc
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 pm

heh indeed, well I am hopeing the guild works, although there is a clear ruling class I designed it so there can still be flux at the top levels. I will note down your name as butler =P
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 am

hmm very interesting concept,... hope it goes well,... I will give some thort to this ,.. I will get back to you If i do it will most likley be for a guard or daughter spot
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:01 pm

thanks, I have attempted to make each spot desireable to a point, so if we get the uptake then I will make sure it starts the moment cata launches.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 pm

yes after a lill thort I will definatly do this if accepted Razz
would love the daughter spot but will settle for others if required
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:36 pm

excellent I will be online on monday so will contact you then
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 pm

cool,.. i will most likely be on from 6 pm onwards
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:39 am

First I was like 'meh' but on second thoughts this guild might be more interesting then I was thinking before.

I will deffinitly level a worgen and am not sure yet about what to do (rp) with it.

I'm considering to take the possition of a footman or guard.

With that being said, long time no see Ariden! Greetings. =)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:14 pm

I'm probably up for being a servant with my new worgen lock.
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 pm

thanks for the comitment so far guys, makes it look like it could work.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 pm

I'd suggest a merge with Gunnells, Grahams...Clarks - Whatever Guild. For the sole reasons that It's been a long, long announced and planned Guild - and Universally fits.

Figure, the Situation of the Worgen and the Gilneans won't exactly allow for Noblesse - Vampire Families wiff their lil own armies! D:
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:11 pm

(Goggy) - Exilius wrote:I'd suggest a merge with Gunnells, Grahams...Clarks - Whatever Guild. For the sole reasons that It's been a long, long announced and planned Guild - and Universally fits.

Figure, the Situation of the Worgen and the Gilneans won't exactly allow for Noblesse - Vampire Families wiff their lil own armies! D:

the reason I didn't want to join or merge with the guild you mentioned is because I am not makeing a worgan only guild, just a few ranks would be for the RP, I can also half see what there guild may end up being,
so I thought I would make a diffrent guild, with a rp story that I havent seen before on DB and we won't have our own little army, but menay people of welth or grandure would have there own guards for personal protection,
and I havent said noble at any time, just wealthy, and I am sure there were welthy people in the city.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down