Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blazing Shields are leaving Stormwind!

+30
Lazarous Cross
Kozgugore Feraleye
Saevir
Valdar/Melan
Zinkle Figgins
Eloresh
Jayse
Rargnasha
Geldar
Morgeth
Mikasa
Melnerag
Shaelyssa
Raviran / Reynar
Gesh
Magaskawee/Anaei
Ara
Mandui
Dorik Thunderbelly
Ralegh
itsy
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Gogol
Zhakiri
Khendran
Feydor
Gunnell
Jomir
Meralynn / Ashla
34 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Blazing Shields are leaving Stormwind! Empty The Blazing Shields are leaving Stormwind!

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:55 am

...for a week and a half. Razz Got your attention, didn't it?

The magnificent young Corporal Saffron Weaver and lovely Sergeant Harry Mansfield have decided to remind the regiment that we are actually soldiers.
Therefor we will have a rather long lasting guild event travelling the world and doing soldier-like things, building IC relations and be awesome. During this time no Blazing Shields members will be in Stormwind IC and we will probably not recruit new members.
So if you want to be a part of this marvellous little gathering of cool people in fancy uniforms - make haste!

We leave at wednesday evening and will return sometime around next weekend, if everything goes as planned.

So heads up!
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

The Blazing Shields are leaving Stormwind! Empty Re: The Blazing Shields are leaving Stormwind!

Post by Jomir Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 am

If you knew what I knew you wouldnt joke about such things...
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

The Blazing Shields are leaving Stormwind! Empty Re: The Blazing Shields are leaving Stormwind!

Post by Gunnell Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 am

See ya in two days.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 pm

CARTEL AND RAVENHOLDT
THIS IS A GOOD DAY
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Billiam / Ashla wrote:
The magnificent young Corporal Saffron Weaver and lovely Sergeant Harry Mansfield have decided to remind the regiment that we are actually soldiers.
Did we forget that? Here, lemme fix that for ya...
Billiam / Ashla wrote:
The magnificent young Corporal Saffron Weaver and lovely Sergeant Harry Mansfield have decided to remind Stormwind that we are actually soldiers.
*Slaps his hands together, and walks away whistling.*

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:25 pm

The magnificent young Corporal Saffron Weaver and lovely Sergeant Harry Mansfield have decided to remind Stormwind that we are actually soldiers.
Must admit, we tend to forget when you run from Rp-PvP events, and refuse to defend Stormwind against Horde. :3

No direct offence intended, I hope you really enjoy your events outside the capital! I'm sure I'll miss you walking around in your uniform looking epic.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Nygarth wrote:
Must admit, we tend to forget when you run from Rp-PvP events, and refuse to defend Stormwind against Horde. :3

If the horde would like to arrange an attack IC on Stormwind in RP clothes we would certainly be interested in defending. But equipping OOC PvP stuff for RP is something I personally shun.

Anyway! no need to turn this happy and cheery little thread into an argument of any kind! Very Happy
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:55 pm

The Shields are always welcome in the dwarven lands, as we see you as-almost-dwarven. You'r just a wee to tall, and wee to light weight when it comes to drinkin.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:36 pm

If the horde would like to arrange an attack IC on Stormwind in RP clothes we would certainly be interested in defending. But equipping OOC PvP stuff for RP is something I personally shun.

This is where we disagree, but to quote Anaei.

That's of course your opinion and i'll fight to the death to allow you to give it.

Anyway! no need to turn this happy and cheery little thread into an argument of any kind!

Completely agree! Very Happy

Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 pm

We do not run from W-PvP events as we've participated, with our guild, in countless and countless of PvP events, perhaps almost as much as Arathor themselves, so wherever you get this random thing from I don't know but keep it out of this thread.

It is an announcement for the people that the Blazing Shields will not be there to guard them the coming week, after we leave. So that there will be no OOC confusion and people won't whisper us where we are etc. or come at the command center.

It is a expedition in wich we learn survival, formations, otherwise soldiery stuff and whatnot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:56 pm

I ended my 'arguements', in my last post, so I won't continue it with an opposing reply. I don't need to tell people what they already know anyway.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Nygarth wrote:I ended my 'arguements', in my last post, so I won't continue it with an opposing reply. I don't need to tell people what they already know anyway.

Your complete and utter lack of argument. Most of us are low-levelled and the only thing those level 80 Horde in full PvP gear do, with their OOC names and spams, will be 1-shotting us in our RP-gear (In Stormwind. Like one orc can run through a 200.000 inhabitant city, spamming "A N A L" and run into an army base and then 1-shot a legion of Shield-RPers in their low-hp RP armour, and low-levels. Yes we don't defend against that, but we ask our level 80's to come along and pwn them.). We've had many many RP-PvP events in wich Arathor didn't attend aswell, the assault on Stonewatch with Orcs of the Red Blade for example, so I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Anyway, just don't post anymore, because I didn't see you at any W-PvP events. And if this is about the Bloodwind event, yes we left 3-4 days early after the main bulk of RP ended because alot of criminals made Stormwind a mess, and our lowbies only got one shotted, plus you lot had enough men to handle it, so after attending the gross RP part of that event, and two days of PvP, we went back to SW when the main PvP day(s) started.

Except for the plague-lands thing, in wich we had no place ICwise, I do not see ANY W-PvP events in wich we were NOT present or that we ran from. We've always been joining and PvP most, save for 1-2, PvPevents organized by the Alliance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Drop it or the thread will be locked.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:10 pm

but we ask our level 80's to come along and pwn them

That's all I ask for, I don't expect you to charge in your lowbies and get owned, no-one does.

And, milord, you would've seen Thorgint, aka Nygarth, at -every- one of the major battles of the recent events, and many other characters at many other PvP events that have spawned on the server, on both factions.

And your reasoning for leaving the Bloodwind event, are unfortunately all OOC. They don't ignore the fact that you, are now boasting yourselves as soldiers whereas you left a massive war sanctioned by the King and Council.

Not to mention your nickname formed since your very beginning, the Blazing Blueshields.

Fine, quit it, I only replied because you had the cheek to tell me not to, besides Julia's right.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:19 pm

How am I suppose to make fun of Mansfield now? Sad
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm

But who will Mysrii be friends with ;__;
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:19 pm

NOOOOO!!!! Put your trip off for a week or so! then i can get back home and go on a crime spree :F

Ovelia "Snow" Adair wrote:How am I suppose to make fun of Mansfield now? Sad
And well this would be what i would have missed with a guardless Stormwind I love you
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Be sure to pass by Ironforge on your way to the front, Dorik will teach those Shields how to drink propperly, it's a very important aspect of soldier life...erm, aye if you're that full of alcohol, your wounds are disinfected automatically!
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:13 am

Another excellent performance by the Shields tonight, full of nakedness, drunkenness and an overly exhibitionistic attitude in public, just like every decent guard should act <3 Will surely miss them while they're gone.

Last edited by Mandui on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 am

OMG no shields..... No argents .... kneels down and gives thanks to "Ranald"
or his WoW equivilant.Now all that's left is the Cpt. Jaeger & The Wardens.
OOOO at last all the training and crap pays off
I must say I'm worried.It seems the Shields are actually doing me an RP favor by leaving.. waits for reality to kick in and plan to fly out the window:D.
^^I wonder who'll get it first Very Happy? ^^
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 am

*runs into the command centre and starts touching everything*

"MWAHAHAHAH FOOLS! NOW I CAN TOUCH YOUR TEA SETS!"
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 am

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:*runs into the command centre and starts touching everything*

Lol, This made my night.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 am

Hah.
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:52 am

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:*runs into the command centre and starts touching everything*

Why so brittish....
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:52 am

Mandui wrote:Another excellent performance by the Shields tonight, full of nakedness, drunkenness and an overly exhibitionistic attitude in public, just like every decent guard should act <3 Will surely miss them while they're gone.

Won't you!

I think this every tuesday! Another excellent preformance by the councils' main shadowpriest! With her shadowform, dark forbidden greetings, yet somehow she's there and totally immune to her lorewise heavy crimes! Top notch roleplay! That's how all human councillors should be! Worshipping the shadow <3 Good lore.

Jazeel wrote:But who will Mysrii be friends with ;__;

Awh! Mysrii can go to the Wardens! And be their friends!

Hahaha xD You have SO been waiting for that! Too bad we'll be bringing our tea-sets with us! Twisted Evil

Anyway! Wednesday 20.30 we'll march out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next