Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oi! Elves!!

+13
Morgeth
Cathee Norris
Calisar
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Antistia
Sinnadrin
Gesh
Kristeas Sunbinder
Nithel
Eloresh
Raelan
Meralynn / Ashla
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oi! Elves!! Empty Oi! Elves!!

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 am

I need to get in touch with someone whos' in charge of, or have connections with, the defensive forces of Darnassus and the surrounding area for an upcoming event.
Please PM me here, answer the topic with a name so I can contact you in-game or whisper me on Ashla or Meralynn.

Many thanks for making haste, it's kind of urgent! Very Happy
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Oi! Elves!! Empty Re: Oi! Elves!!

Post by Raelan Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:06 am

Aariam, Aderah or Arodeesa for the Winterblades

Lynnayla, Vethelot, Eliinör or Kaldur for Natures Grasp.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Winterblades... Nature's Grasp... I beg your pardon, darlin, but those guild names tell me nothing but that they're elvish. I would really appreciate if I could get a short explanation of what they do so I will contact the right person?

<3
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 pm

I think the elves have some sort of council or something. Maybe you could contact the Geldar of their council?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Billiam, check this link, it might help you find the correct one you need to speak to... https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/circle-of-darnassus-open-f82/circle-of-darnassus-general-information-t1477.htm
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Billiam / Ashla wrote:Winterblades... Nature's Grasp... I beg your pardon, darlin, but those guild names tell me nothing but that they're elvish. I would really appreciate if I could get a short explanation of what they do so I will contact the right person?

<3
I'm not sure what you mean by this question, I assume you're wondering who's really in charge of defense in Darnassus? Which is afraid a question with no real answer to.

Neither of the two are guard guilds like for example Stormwind's Blazing Shields. Your best bet would be to contact both organizations. You're always welcome to, as people in this thread kindly suggested, to contact the Darnassus Circle. We have a meeting on monday where you could possibly bring up the matter ICly should you wish to.

PS: In the Darnassus Circle, Aariam is the Elder of War which handles war events obviously. But you can always just poke any of us.

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 am

Alright, I'll contact Aariam about declaring war on Darnassus then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:40 am

Mansfield \ Ath wrote:Alright, I'll contact Aariam about declaring war on Darnassus then.

Maybe we could discuss some bussiness.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:52 am

Yeah I've been meaning to contact your guild. I think it'd be a cool inter-faction event, where both the sin'dorei and humans lay siege on Darnassus. After all, high elves and humans were sorta close, kinda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:05 am

Mansfield \ Ath wrote:Yeah I've been meaning to contact your guild. I think it'd be a cool inter-faction event, where both the sin'dorei and humans lay siege on Darnassus. After all, high elves and humans were sorta close, kinda.
Maybe from a political front but both the average joe from each race, despised each other. " Hair-less ape. " " Freaky, long ear. "
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:14 am

That'd be some messed up political stuff right there and we're like, not cool with the high elves. I do however have the urge to show up in the middle of a fight and go...... "What the nether, am I seeing this right, are they doing our job for us... without asking, I will have none of this!"
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnadrin Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:20 am

This is just the stuff Sinnadrin warned Aariam about... sooner or later, the humans will turn on you too. Twisted Evil

Would be intresting to fight them and Sin Belore alongside the Winterblades. Pacts with the Devil left and right.
Sinnadrin
Sinnadrin

Character sheet
Name: Lord Sinnadrin Sunfury
Title: Sun King Aspirant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:56 am

Fighting alongside the Winterblades, that's extra heretical, fighting alongside humans is just regular herecy to borrow Geldar's words. Anyway, remember to grab orcses, undeadies and maybe a troll or two, I'm sure they'd like a human guided tour of Darnassus <3
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:Fighting alongside the Winterblades, that's extra heretical, fighting alongside humans is just regular herecy to borrow Geldar's words. Anyway, remember to grab orcses, undeadies and maybe a troll or two, I'm sure they'd like a human guided tour of Darnassus <3

Regular heresy? Cerr would open political broadside after political broadside on whomever would ally with the humans until they are either convinced of their own wrongs and commit suicide or are lynched by an angry mob (or assassinated).

Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 am

Well Cerr is not around, your argument is invalid.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:Well Cerr is not around, your argument is invalid.

True that, but still, those kind of things tend to come biting you in the ass later on (Read: not being around does not equal never returning)
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 am

It does however equal being out of the loop.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:It does however equal being out of the loop.

Actually, The Silvermoon Observer is a fountain of information to be used by even those out of the loop Wink

Anyway, we're dragging the topic off-topic.

Death to the Night Elves and all that.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 am

That last thing is something I can agree on.

*cough*The Silvermoon Observer doesn't say things we don't want the public to know *cough*
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 am

Good that we can agree on that.

Quite a few of the things you want the public to know can be turned on you with a iny-tiny bit of imagination, you know?
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnadrin Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:Fighting alongside the Winterblades, that's extra heretical, fighting alongside humans is just regular herecy to borrow Geldar's words. Anyway, remember to grab orcses, undeadies and maybe a troll or two, I'm sure they'd like a human guided tour of Darnassus <3
No, this is what's extra heretical, and it's the humans who've done it to our wimminz, not the purple fossils overseas.

Spoiler:

Besides, Comissar Fuklaw appears to be pro-Gurubashi.

Spoiler:
Sinnadrin
Sinnadrin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 pm

No guys xD Not really. We wanted to contact the elves if it is okay with them that the Shields thread on their territory to continue our trainings.

Also, we are offering our services to the elves where required.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnadrin Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Mansfield \ Ath wrote:We wanted to contact the elves if it is okay with them that the Shields thread on their territory to continue our trainings.
Hahahahah!

I just might log my own Nelf to see the face of that poor Blu-... Blazingshielder upon getting Aariam's response for that.
Sinnadrin
Sinnadrin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Sinnadrin wrote:Hahahahah!

I just might log my own Nelf to see the face of that poor Blu-... Blazingshielder upon getting Aariam's response for that.

I'm sure the elves have no interest in telling off His Majesties army, for if they deny us access to their territories, their whole race is surely doomed. As it is, the elves are being non-stop whooped and beaten by orcs, half of Ashenvale already gone and lorewise, the orcs gain more and more territory every day. Quite frankly, ICly, the elves are hard-core failing and with Cataclysm, half their territory will be completly destroyed/taken by orcs.

Now you tell me, do you think the few elves that are left, in comparisation to the grand and successful human army, have ANY interest in telling the humans to fuck off and practically signing their own death-warrant?

Or would they gladly accept human and Alliance help, and work on good relations with His Majesties army and eagerly use whatever forces they can get to defend their homes? I know what I would do.

ICly, we're not just some random guild of heroes. We're an official army-regiment of His Majesties army directly, we wear full uniforms, have full discipline and formations, and we're not heroes. We've got numbers and we die too.

It's a sensitive political matter. If the elves deny they practically are saying; "King Varian, you can get lost, we elves don't need you and won't accept your help. We're practically splitting ourselves from the Alliance.".

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Mansfield \ Ath wrote:
Sinnadrin wrote:Hahahahah!

I'm sure the elves have no interest in telling off His Majesties army, for if they deny us access to their territories, their whole race is surely doomed. As it is, the elves are being non-stop whooped and beaten by orcs, half of Ashenvale already gone and lorewise, the orcs gain more and more territory every day. Quite frankly, ICly, the elves are hard-core failing and with Cataclysm, half their territory will be completly destroyed/taken by orcs.

Now you tell me, do you think the few elves that are left, in comparisation to the grand and successful human army, have ANY interest in telling the humans to fuck off and practically signing their own death-warrant?

Or would they gladly accept human and Alliance help, and work on good relations with His Majesties army and eagerly use whatever forces they can get to defend their homes? I know what I would do.

ICly, we're not just some random guild of heroes. We're an official army-regiment of His Majesties army directly, we wear full uniforms, have full discipline and formations, and we're not heroes. We've got numbers and we die too.

It's a sensitive political matter. If the elves deny they practically are saying; "King Varian, you can get lost, we elves don't need you and won't accept your help. We're practically splitting ourselves from the Alliance.".

Yes... They're that stubborn.

Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next