Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds of Hellfire (Sunfury Blood Elves)

Go down

Bonds of Hellfire (Sunfury Blood Elves) Empty Bonds of Hellfire (Sunfury Blood Elves)

Post by Gesh Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:01 am

After running Black Temple countless times and having experienced Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne campaign, I've got a great appreciation for Sunfury Blood Elves.

" The Sunfury are a group of high-ranking blood elves loyal to Kael'thas Sunstrider.[1] They are established both in Netherstorm and Shadowmoon Valley. " WOWwiki

Essentially, I want to roll a Blood Elf Demon Hunter, and I know what you're thinking (Or.. -may- be thinking), It's often frowned upon to roll something out of the traditional classes were permitted to play within the game. However, I've done such a thing before and found the experience both rewarding and educational, some people won't approve. But with enough discussion and theory-crafting around a character, it's easy to change peoples opinions.

(Note, your character wouldn't have to be a Demon Hunter.)

What I'm hoping to achieve is a character with a thick history within The Legion, having followed Kael'Thas down the path of ruin and living to tell the tale, she would no doubt be on some form of path to redemption, this is what I want to explore.

I'm basically offering an open invitation to anyone who wishes to roll a Sunfury (Or a fellow Demon Hunter!) as well, discuss if our two characters have met, how close are they regarding relationships and past experiences that could've caused them to cross paths.

Possibilities

Fellow Apprentice Demon Hunters are trained in packs of around 10-12 Elves, they are then turned on each other till only a handful remain, those remnants are given Masters who tutor them in the art of Demon Hunting, because of the intimate nature of the tutoring, it would be highly un-likely that two Demon Hunters, both following Illidan and inturn Kael'thas would not know each other.

Friends through thick and thin The Sunfury weren't always alligned with The Legion, the Sin'dorei who chose to follow Kael'thas into the valley of Hellfire were regiments of soldiers, collections of families and communities who fell to the depravity of the thirst, A Demon Hunter may have kept in contact with one of her acquaintances, it's also possible the two remained kept at the same post, given the same missions or ordered into a task force.

Convenient Alliance With Illidans fall and inturn the death of Kael'thas, many Sunfurys fled and scattered, realising they were a dying breed, the survival instincts kicked in and a portion of The Legion's forces dispersed, very few lone Sunfurys would've survived, it's possible a convenient pack was formed and these vagabonds stuck together to save their own skin.

If you're interested, or want to discuss some details.
Poke me ingame on Linith or Vectoria!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down