Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I had this idea..

4 posters

Go down

So I had this idea.. Empty So I had this idea..

Post by Gunnell Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 pm

So, I've had an idea for a fair while regarding a guild that is, for all intents and purposes, The Syndicate faction. Essentially, it would be an attempt to give proper banditry roleplay a good go in the Lordaeron/Arathi area in contrast to say.. an attempt at being a Kingdom of Alterac (Like a few Syndicate/Alterac guilds have viewed in various servers try and be) or another "Go around and make angry/hard arse faces to people in stormwind" for example, raids on certain targets such as farms (with organised resistence or just snagging a few people /w) or those of more strategic importance, highwaymen style actions on travellers, that kind of thing (In contrast to walking behind people in stormwind and /me puts a knife to X's throat and demands 10g like most 'crimunlz' rp) - Essentially, proper bandits.
Obviously this is a very, very, short, "s0 i had diz idea" thing but mainly because I don't want to spend hours writing a proper guild up for it to land on its arse in the space of five minutes.

Basicly my concern is, would there be enough activity in Northern Eastern Kingdoms for a proper Syndicate guild like this to work without us being sat on our arses, amongst ourselves for the entire time (of course social RP amongst its members in various hideouts would be the mainstay) considering I'm not sure on the current state of say.. Kingdom of Arathor, Cult of Shadow, etc.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

So I had this idea.. Empty Re: So I had this idea..

Post by Sanara Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Probably not. Personally I think you should try something that is either Defias-based (since they have a wider operational area, AND they're getting some good stuff in Cataclysm) or simply a wholly unique gang of bandits and thieves unrelated to any existing faction, allowing you a lot more freedom.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:31 pm

or y'know a gnome bandit group!?

...No.. no.. Human.

Jokes aside, if you assualted both Forsaken and Northern alliance races, it would be pretty epic and I dout suspect the Cultists would very much welcome any events you invited us to.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Stormwind is where it's at, bro!
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down