Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The vent thread

+102
Lyniath
Eowale
Amatho
Lorainne/Bridlington
corleth
Lephia
bloop
Malchiel
Marion Valmere
Xen-tau
The Z
Dréfurion
kal thas
James Longfield
Darilas
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Drazial
Tyrós/Cále
The Misty Beast
Mirian Lightguard
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Braiden
Ron Sexton
erwtenpeller
Ara
Geneviève
Morty
Flo
Mikasa
Lexgrad
Drayanna
Frostfeather
Rasonal Dranger
Eavya Morninglight
Eodan
Ave/Sariella
Morinth
Valerias
Thomas
Unknown
Timna
Tollir
Gustov
Nithel
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
avaiel
Rmuffn
Mordazan
Rhygel
Torukan
Cyaska
Cathee Norris
Morgeth
Jayse
Seranita
Mallea/Trollmeat
Sophie
Elloa
Ephitos / Amarachus
Noan
Ledgic
Ralegh
Saevir
Amaryl
Chrystan
Thenkar
Antistia
itsy
Zinkle Figgins
Aniella Nightwhisper
Grufftoof
Kristeas Sunbinder
Muzjhath
Haen Strongwind
Gunnell
Mike
Arinith
Jeanpierre
Chase - Esou
Neyvin/Noxie
Quin
Kil'drakor
Nayan
Ixirar
Nathiniós
Sanara
Jakins
Rentarn
Etular
Lavian
Gesh
Raviran / Reynar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Feydor
Shaelyssa
Zhakiri
Gogol
Raelan
Mandui
Geldar
Garmegin
Meralynn / Ashla
106 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The vent thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The vent thread

Post by The Z Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:29 am

When talking about community sites and such related to WoW, I couldn't possibly think of anything worse to read than most comments on MMO Champion's forums and 90% of the topics posted on Blizzard's official WoW forums.

...then I read some comments from their Comics-section. HOLY #*"@@ I wish I could slap half of those peole across their faces through my monitor! Same with some WoW videos and the people commenting those!

"hes wearing lvl 1 warlock human gear and he has a lvl 20 demon" and other similiar comments that bitch about wrong gear on a wrong class/wrong weapons/wrong location/WRONG EVERY GODDAMN ^##"¤*"@@%* THING, LIKE EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE TO BE EXACTLY LIKE IT IS IN THE DAMN GAME!!!1

Thank you.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 am

FFFUUUUU!!!!

That fat blob of a retard Paul Watson has set his $$ eyes on my isles and is currently prancing around here like a fucking Rio De Janeiro Drag Queen proclaiming success and victory without doing fuck-all except polluting our oceans!

Seriously, someone should anally molest that fucker with a rusty and dull blade!!!!!

The vent thread - Page 30 Fffuuuu

(No I will not spoiler the picture, it represents exactly how I feel at the moment about this given subject!)
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Bennedict wrote:
(No I will not spoiler the picture, it represents exactly how I feel at the moment about this given subject!)

It even looks like you!

Whoops... here's comes another rant post from Ben.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Riots in the united kingdom, shitfaced chavs and inbreds ripping apart and burning down homes and businesses: big and small. The -cowards- even assaulted the firefighters when they were trying to help people, and put out fires. WTB Shotgun.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Well I can't give you a shotgun, but I can give you some Belgian politics. That's bound to put a stop to everything! (except debate)
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Vectoria wrote:Riots in the united kingdom, shitfaced chavs and inbreds ripping apart and burning down homes and businesses: big and small. The -cowards- even assaulted the firefighters when they were trying to help people, and put out fires. WTB Shotgun.

Hahahaha. First time for you, eh?

Immigrants tossing large rocks at police and firefighters when they turn out fires in Rosengård, (Area, call it a "ghetto", of Malmö that immigrants tend to live at due to having family living there, rinse and repeat) Malmö is way too common. Razz
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Vectoria wrote:Riots in the united kingdom, shitfaced chavs and inbreds ripping apart and burning down homes and businesses: big and small. The -cowards- even assaulted the firefighters when they were trying to help people, and put out fires. WTB Shotgun.

Give me your address and I'll get in touch with some of my Ukrainian friends, they'll hook you up! Cool
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Saw that on the news :( hopefully things will look up soon but tbh ey should just use water cannons already
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:10 pm

I know a lot of people who the riots are slowly moving towards, a few of them are guild members of mine. >.>

Now if I were down there, I'd show them how the Scottish end such uprisings.

*gets out the old claymore and kilt*

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:16 pm

There are no water cannons for use as that within England (sure there might be some in Catterick or some other armed forces bases for "training" maybe...).

There are however around 6 or 8 (I forget) in Northern Ireland. I doubt they'll be shipping em over for a few reasons.

Namely that we never use them here, on the mainland - not once. And the Home Secretary would have to sign off their use (who is gonna want to bac down over years and years of non-use (same with "rubber bullets" too, though they are being carried by some police) - which she backed off from doing when the G8 was here and the problems looked likely to flare up then.

But also because it's getting to "marching season" in NI. And that brings the potential spark it does every year. So they'll be on patrol or on call there, to blast the Orangemen around.

PS. the riots/looting/whatever you call it, are moving north. Special Constables (a volunteer police force) have been contacted to be drafted in. It isn't stopping yet. It's interesting also to see the international spin on this, like Syrian state reporting the British Government were being requested to be more hideline and bring in water cannon, or rubber bullets, to "put it down"... odd that they'd try to make Britain look that way... oh... yeah.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Neutral

But hey, on a positive note, free electronics all you can carry G_G
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Some 16 year old in Glasgow was arrested earlier for trying to organise a riot over his Facebook. It's getting closer. >.<
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Riots in manchester, just 30 minutes ride from my city. :I Talk of riots here to.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by The Misty Beast Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Just hope they don't do this:

They're chavs tho, I guess the best they can do is get a wheelbarrow and roll with it down a road.

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 pm

At the farm where I work, we have a B&B. We once had to put one of the guys staying there in a wheelbarrow and wheel him up the road, he was so drunk.

Good times.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 am

Oskar wrote:

:|

But hey, on a positive note, free electronics all you can carry G_G

They showed that vid on the bbc :/
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:14 am

Ugh riots always turn my stomache. Hoping this gets fixed quickly

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 am

I have no idea how my English friends are doing, I know one is safe in Southampton, and he's not planning on visiting the capital soon. Two lived further up north, and I haven't been able to reach them, so I don't know if I should slap them or hug them.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 am

So given the large police presence london looms to have calmed down last night. Makes sense really as it's a crap load of (I hate to use the word but) 'Loosley organised' opportinust chavs using social networking. Most of them aren't interested in confrontation unless they outnumber the police at any given point in time. Notably the reason london calmed down. But this shit's spreading among idiots, they see something cool and kick it off somewhere else.

Good to see the people of london rallying up to clean the place up but what they really should be doing is rallying up to kick the living shit out of them. I saw the EDL is on the case which made me chuckle but essentially there's alot going on that parliament might be overlooking I don't know.

1. Alot of kids.. I do mean kids, were talking average age of around 12-21 with the majority just old enough to legally pass a driving test.

2. The downturn in the economy meaning less jobs going to everyone, but moreso these kids that could be out earning a living instead of trashing the place. (Yes I know.. the kind of kids doing this probably aren't interested in working anyways and have very little education to begin with. It only takes a few sound bytes hearing the bollocks they're shouting to realise they haven't actually got a clue of how the world works)

3. The fact we're told to grow up to 'have' not to 'be'. You don't really get taught to grow up and 'become successful'. You get brainwashed into thinking you need to have the expensive designer luxury goods to show you've got it made. Taking an opportunity to literally 'take' this stuff because everyone else is doing it.

4. Class division is another point, been like that in England for a loooong time now. It's always been a 'class system' but with everything that's been happening there are alot of people falling into the 'lower class' with no work, not a fantastic income and literally scraping by. While people who got lucky or had a head start are in the big houses with a porche parked outside.

5. Fun factor and general disrespect. They're teenagers with alot of free time on thier hands and very little resepct. I used to throw a few eggs at peoples windows back in the day because it was fun for 15 minutes (i've since grown up honest lol) but apply that. The majority of kids these days are just having a laugh, but it's taken to the extreme. I had alot of fear and respect for the police and generally people when I was younger but it's a new generation that's grown up in an english society that is largley afraid of it's children. Gangs of kids on a street corner and most people would go down another street or do what they can to avoid them.

6. Copycatting, "it's happening in london and people are/were getting away with it, so why not do it here? What are the police going to do? People won't do shit to stop us so let's go nick some HDTV's"

Bit of a rant but needed somewhere to get my thought's down on this. One of my mates lives in Harrow and it was kicking off there a little bit last night. So him and his flatmates/neighbours/people out the pub were running around beating the shit out of any chav they could get hold of causing trouble. Harsh? Not really, only thing these kind of poeple will understand is direct action and not words. It worked.. they fucked off and never came back. Apparantly ended just in time for last orders at the bar with a round of drinks on the house. Happy days!

What needs to be done? I can think of a few things:

1. National Service. Bit of military time wont do kids any harm and we'd not be short of military might. Some might cry civil liberties but the army (and i'm sure Gene and anyone else that's served can back me up on this) will teach you respect and how to just generally behave, instead of drinking cider on a street corner. I come from a military family and if I acted up my old man used to leather me, never did me any harm and I have the crispest ironed shirts in a 10 mile radius.

2. We need to just generally fucking man up. We have a security force out there too shit scared to do what really needs to be done because some idiot will cry police brutality, racism or some other bollocks. If you go around doing this you should expect and deserve a leathering by suitable force.. IE: if you throw and smash windows, set fire to propperty and act like a general idiot, you get your arses handed to you with a Kosh, riot shield, rubber ammunition you name it. Zero tolerance and thrown in the back of a van to lick your wounds with the rest of the scum. Now I hear you cry "OMG POLICE STATE NO FREEDOM" we have freedom, but freedom isn't to 'litterally' [do what you want]. You should expect to be come down on HARD.

I'll stop there because I could go on for days about this. I just hope they wrap this up soon otherwise people WILL start taking it into thier own hands and we will have gangs of vigilantes doing what the police won't do. Namley taking it into thier own hands and forcing the good men and women of the NHS to put in some extra hours.

On a lighter note, Zombie Apocalypse?

PS: It's not riots, it's plain thuggery and Thievery. Riots generally are so due to a cause, these people aren't doing it for a cause, they're doing it because at the moment they're getting away with it (most of them at least) ((PPS: PRO TIP: If you're going to rob the store you work at, it's a good idea to take off you're working uniform first. Stupid slag lol))
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 am

Mother of The girl stepping outside just as you were intending to kiss said girl. Fucking fail.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Valmere Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Why is it so hard to find any information on how to migrate back to your home country? Urgh..!

Marion Valmere

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

My WTF of the day was Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accusing the UN of being hypocrites for not sanctioning the english government over this like they did in the case of Syria...

Oh that international troll.... >.<
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Oh yeah, we should totally recognize the looters as a legitimate goverment.

/facepalmdesk

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Saevir wrote:My WTF of the day was Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accusing the UN of being hypocrites for not sanctioning the english government over this like they did in the case of Syria...

Oh that international troll.... >.<

That's exactly the reason why we shouldn't deploy the armed forces, bring in water cannons, or even use rubber bullets/bean bag guns. Each escalation of the level of force we have to use increases the embarassment. He may be hyperboling it to the max, but to the casual observer he has a point. And that is a problem.
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next