Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

During those 24 Hours - Try Prologue RP Server

+11
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Whiston Farley
Chasity
Etular
Kozgugore Feraleye
Melnerag
Jakins
Torukan
Sir Lancelot
Feydor
Gunnell
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

During those 24 Hours - Try Prologue RP Server - Page 2 Empty Re: During those 24 Hours - Try Prologue RP Server

Post by Torukan Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 pm

I'd love to join Gunnell but I always promised myself I'd never join a private server, never have, never will.

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

During those 24 Hours - Try Prologue RP Server - Page 2 Empty Re: During those 24 Hours - Try Prologue RP Server

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Jakins wrote:It's very illegal, as much as any other private server.

And what happens once you get caught? Or can you get caught?
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Well, they freeze your account from what I heard, but you can get caught through several ways, yeah.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Been playing on arena-tournament for ages, never gotten "caught". Might try this out seeing as how I'm not paying for retail anymore.
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Chase wrote:Been playing on arena-tournament for ages, never gotten "caught". Might try this out seeing as how I'm not paying for retail anymore.

Chase I've always wondered, what is your avatar? Is it from 30 rock?

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Kougor/Tashun/Galavan wrote:
Chase wrote:Been playing on arena-tournament for ages, never gotten "caught". Might try this out seeing as how I'm not paying for retail anymore.

Actually it's from Arrested Development, a really good comedy show! IMDB
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:03 am

Chase wrote:
Kougor/Tashun/Galavan wrote:

Actually it's from Arrested Development, a really good comedy show! IMDB

mmhhhhmm

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 am

That site isn't working. I want to sign up! Sad
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 am

Prologue isnt that good really, you'll be disappointed after the first day
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 am

Billiam wrote:That site isn't working. I want to sign up! Sad

It's up again.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 am

Source
3. Rules Related to Game Play.

Nonetheless, certain acts go beyond what is "fair" and are considered serious violations of these Terms of Use. Those acts include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

(2) Connecting, or creating tools that allow you to connect, to World of Warcraft's proprietary interface or interfaces, other than those explicitly provided by Blizzard Entertainment for your use.
(3) Using tools that hack or otherwise alter the World of Warcraft client or server software.

Source
Can I host a Battle.net® server?
No. Blizzard Entertainment® is not accepting requests to host Battle.net® servers at this time. Should this policy change in the future, we will make the necessary information available on our web site.

Does Blizzard Entertainment® allow or support other Battle.net® like or emulation servers? Can I host one of these rogue servers?
No. Except as set forth in the next paragraph, Blizzard Entertainment® does not support or condone network play of its games anywhere but Battle.net®. Specifically, you may not host or provide matchmaking services for any of our games or emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by Blizzard Entertainment® in the network feature of its games, through protocol emulation, tunneling, modifying or adding components to the game(s), use of a utility program or any other techniques now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose including, but not limited to network play over the Internet, network play utilizing commercial or non-commercial gaming networks or as part of content aggregation networks without the prior written consent of Blizzard Entertainment®.

If you wish to advertise illegal content (which in the process may damage the Roleplaying Population of this server, contrary to why these forums were created), don't do it here. General consensus among the moderating team is that this thread should not be here and it's not supported at all.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2