Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event

+2
Krogon Devilstep
Kamoho
6 posters

Go down

[H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event Empty [H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event

Post by Kamoho Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 pm

On the southern coast of the Orcish Kingdom of Durotar, Sen’jin village had stood as a refuge for the trolls of the Darkspear Tribe, after they were driven off the Echo Isles. Now it stands, just like the newly built Darkspear Hold, as a permanent home to the trolls of the Horde. Artisans practise their crafts while witch doctors sing and dance and conduct rituals to appease the spirits, whelps play, watched in turn by guards, making sure no harm comes to them. The trolls are thriving, every day playing a greater part in leading the Horde to glory.

[H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event Trolls11

What: An open social rp event, held weekly, open to all Horde trolls and other races of the Horde.
Where: Sen'jin Village or Darkspear Hold.
When: Every wednesday, starting at 8:30.
Feel free to ask questions below of you have any, or for a calendar invite ingame, for the rest:

Be there!

Last edited by Kamoho on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event Empty Re: [H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Kamoho wrote:On the southern coast of the Orcish Kingdom of Durotar, Sen’jin village had stood as a refuge for the trolls of the Darkspear Tribe, after they were driven off the Echo Isles. Now it stands, just like the newly built Darkspear Hold, as a permanent home to the trolls of the Horde. Artisans practise their crafts while witch doctors sing and dance and conduct rituals to appease the spirits, whelps play, watched in turn by guards, making sure no harm comes to them. The trolls are thriving, every day playing a greater part in leading the Horde to glory.

What: An open social rp event, held weekly, open to all Horde trolls and other races of the Horde.
Where: Sen'jin Village or Darkspear Hold.
When: Every wednesday, starting at 8:30.

Feel free to ask questions below of you have any, or a calendar invite ingame, for the rest:

Be there!

http://www.defiasrp.com/t4571-attention-regarding
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event Empty Re: [H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event

Post by Kamoho Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 pm

I think you missed the "[H]" on top. If they come and disrupt horde rp, that's a bannable offense, so we needn't worry. Contact me ingame if you have anything to add, instead of derailing this thread, though.
Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Kamoho wrote:

I think you missed the "[H]" on top. If they come and disrupt horde rp, that's a bannable offense, so we needn't worry. Contact me ingame if you have anything to add, instead of derailing this thread, though.

yet they did it at sonitus's event and are sitll here.

remove the times and locations and change them.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoho Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 pm

yet they did it at sonitus's event and are sitll here.

remove the times and locations and change them.

Contact me ingame if you have anything to add, instead of derailing this thread, though.

Please.
Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoho Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I won't be available on Wednesday the 29th. Event is postponed to Thursday the 1st of march, apologies if this causes any inconvenience.

Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodain Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 pm

I'll come on my troll Kalai!
Eodain
Eodain

Character sheet
Name: Eodain Ashdown
Title: Lieutenant of the 157th Company "Wild Tempest"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoho Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:49 pm

This is soon!
Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoho Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Was a lovely evening of rp last night, thanks to all of you who attended, and I truly hope you'll join us next week too!

Some screenshots:

After some fishing, the trolls ate their catch and had some conversation.
[H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event Wowscr10

[H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event Wowscr12

After some of said conversation became a bit heated, Bum'ja and Kamoho decided to duke it out in a duel, providing a nice show to the other trolls who decided to stick around and watch.
[H] Sen’jin Village hours – Weekly Event Wowscr14

Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoho Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Another one of these tomorrow, don't miss it!
Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Can Goblins attend this? Surprised

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoho Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Can Goblins attend this?

Yep, all Horde races are free to join in on the rp.
Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadhawk Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Ooh, Celleste would love this, she loves trolls in general so.. yeah. I might come by. Not this coming wednesday I have some shiz to do with the Dreadhowl but maybe the next.
Dreadhawk
Dreadhawk

Character sheet
Name: Celleste Whitegale
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narushka Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:20 pm

I hope there is one up next Wednesday (21th) so the Grindhousers have a place to go on their night off!
Narushka
Narushka

Character sheet
Name: Narushka
Title: Innkeeper of The Grindhouse Inn

http://perkele.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoho Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:52 pm

I hope there is one up next Wednesday (21th) so the Grindhousers have a place to go on their night off!

There sure will be, see you there!
Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down