Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no?

+3
Jomir
Sanara
Jehorius
7 posters

Go down

Good idea, or not?

Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no? Vote_lcap40%Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no? Vote_lcap60%Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 15

Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no? Empty Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no?

Post by Jehorius Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I have no idea how many of you that read my newly posted story, but for those who haven't - Regelius left the Chapter behind, along with that false identity. Today he's known as Jehorius Amaltheria, a soldier. So, now to my point. I have an idea of starting a guild called <Vanguard of the Alliance> originally a wish by a friend, which is about to come true.

So the whole concept about the guild is kind of alike to the 7th Legion, just that the Vanguard won't be fighting any monster, Liches or dragons. They'll be fighting the Horde when opportunities shows up. So It'll be a regiment at first, if we grow big enough - It just might turn into an army. So my question is, what would people think about the guild in whole? Should I give it a go? Will people be interested?

What races will be allowed? - All races, the guild will be an example of the Alliances wrath, might or what ever fancy word you'd like to put there.
What classes, No DKs right? - Actually, even DKs and warlocks will be allowed into the guild. Even meat shields are needed in these dark times! Twisted Evil
Any level requirement? - Well, not necessarily but since It's a world-pvp guild I'd say at least 20+ for the mount.
Will you claim lands, have any headquarters? - If everything goes as planned, It'll most likely be a house in each capitol or so, where people can sign up, etc etc.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask and please, do leave feedback as I'm interested in what the server would think of a guild like this. king
P.S The guild idea ain't polished yet. D.S

Last edited by Jehorius on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet
Name: Jehorius 'Regelius Renn' Amaltheria
Title: Iretongues' Hammer

Back to top Go down

Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no? Empty Re: Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no?

Post by Sanara Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 pm

I think there's a guild called "Alliance Vanguard" already, though.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no? Empty Re: Vanguard of the Alliance - Yes or no?

Post by Jehorius Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:29 pm

No name is nailed yet, open for suggestions if something is too alike to something, or taken.
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Call it <1st Legion> because you are number 1!
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

That'd be something, eh? ^^ I'm sure we'll come up with something nice, all in due time.
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:14 pm

The holy zealot is working beside undead and warlocks now Neutral?

I may be mistaken, but I thought this was Bloodwind's purpose in RP.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm

If there was only one guild for each 'purpose' on an rp realm, there wouldn't be many guilds up and going. The more guilds the merrier, no?
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 pm

I believe a faction of the alliance soldiers in northrend is known as the Alliance Vanguard or some such!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Jehorius wrote: The more guilds the merrier, no?

Nop
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Girloy Stoutstone wrote:
Jehorius wrote: The more guilds the merrier, no?

Nop

Now now Girloy, people like variety ^^ e.g. Dwarven Rifle Squad and Forgefire waywe....whatever the hell its called, or perhaps Ravenholdt Sanctuary and Forlorn Cartel

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Forgefire Wayfarers
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 am

DRS is a military organization while Forgefire Wayfarers are a group of Explorers / Cartographers / Prospectors etc.. The main goals from these guilds are really different.
I have poor knowledge about Ravenholdt guild but I think that their objective is to bring RP to Ravenholdt Manor while Forlorn Cartel were made to terrorize Ironforge's streets.
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Stormwind Warhounds
Gods of War (A game or not, would sound pretty cool no?)
Brotherhood of the Sword
Council of Eagles
The Northern Wind (Referance to Lordaeron)

Some idea for a guild name, I'd appreciate if any of you could toss one in or suggest something!
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 am

Guild name, different name - Will make a post about the details and all that, concept etc etc. Stay patient.
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Jehorius wrote:Stormwind Warhounds
Gods of War (A game or not, would sound pretty cool no?)
Brotherhood of the Sword
Council of Eagles
The Northern Wind (Referance to Lordaeron)

Some idea for a guild name, I'd appreciate if any of you could toss one in or suggest something!

The only one on that list that didn't make me cringe violently is The Northern Wind.

S'definitely the best one there, anyway.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down