Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Greydane Syndicate[Worgen Only RPguild]

2 posters

Go down

[A] The Greydane Syndicate[Worgen Only RPguild] Empty [A] The Greydane Syndicate[Worgen Only RPguild]

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Here's the links to the homepage and recruitment threads.

Homepage;
http://thandros.webs.com/
Recruitment Thread;
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=11155526385&sid=1

[A] The Greydane Syndicate[Worgen Only RPguild] Three-10

Back to top Go down

[A] The Greydane Syndicate[Worgen Only RPguild] Empty Re: [A] The Greydane Syndicate[Worgen Only RPguild]

Post by Elízabéth Moren Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:04 pm

I agreed ages ago, my Worgen/One of them shall be in it!

Last edited by Chrístophér/Elízabeth on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

[A] The Greydane Syndicate[Worgen Only RPguild] Empty Re: [A] The Greydane Syndicate[Worgen Only RPguild]

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 pm

And blessed this child of the rage shall be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Im the stalker and minion of Vargosh Very Happy

Last edited by Chrístophér/Elízabeth on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:18 am

Bump.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 am

Thanks, lad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:20 am

Clay/Gorge/Thandros wrote:Thanks, lad!

Do you happen to be the worgen Imma hunting?

Apparantly your gonna be co-leading or leading The Worgen guild of the server. Merging with the Royal Gilnean Order?
I'm very eger to get into the action with my little pale skinned and white haired Edervic. Can you give me the low down on whats currently planned for release?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 am

Well, our merged guild is trying to aim for the concept of a nation.
"We are Gilneas."

Politics,
War,
Civilians,
Trade,
Magi,
"Apothecary" / Cure of Curse.

And of course, as my guild was planned for. My character will embrace the curse as gift, and try have others follow him.

That's a tiny version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:24 am

Cool, very cool.

So Am I cool to sign up? Smile eger to get my ideas down.

And are you keeping a current tally of diffrent class and proffs. I've got quite an open ended charecter so I'm happy to play anything aslong as i can call 'em Edervic. Want to do my bit for the guild.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:25 am

And of course, as my guild was planned for. My character will embrace the curse as gift, and try have others follow him.

I'll be following you in that sense and as your bodyguard I will actually be following you.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:30 am

Edervic wrote:Cool, very cool.

So Am I cool to sign up? Smile eger to get my ideas down.

And are you keeping a current tally of diffrent class and proffs. I've got quite an open ended charecter so I'm happy to play anything aslong as i can call 'em Edervic. Want to do my bit for the guild.

I suggest signing up on mine and Gunnell's forums.
We've yet to merge the forums. And frankly, I personally keep low until I have more (damn you slow blizzard!) lore to go with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:35 am

Done and posted, Care to give it a read and some feed back?

Keeping the story simple at the moment for the same reasons as you said. Lack of lore.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down