Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minister and the Urchen

Go down

The Minister and the Urchen Empty The Minister and the Urchen

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 am

"Council is now ended. You may leave by your own accord." The farmiliar words of Chairlady Delaney settled on Vezullia's ears and were most welcome. This meeting had beena particularly dragging affair which had led to a few close calls with madame slumber. Nodding to those who bowed she swiftly left the keep and began her walk to the mage district. The moon danced over the silvery waters of the canal. The wind had been calm and thusly the waters themselves were very still, infact everything was eeriely quiet. Vezullia hastened her pace, passing by Old Town she noted a woman lying by the street corner.

Approaching cautiously she noticed it was a gnome in stature but her face was covered, sighing deeply Vezullia produced a couple of silver coins and placed them in the gnome's cup before beginning to walk on. Looking behind her back, to Vezullia's horror, the gnome was gone. The street was empty. The shops shut and the inns closed. Waving her hand she illuminated her path with a small flame on her finger-tip and in the shadows she saw the gnome. She screamed loudly as the flame went out, drawing her blade she swung, the gnome racing towards her parrying her blade with a dagger.Vezullia held out her hand, a loud blast of arcane sent the assailant into the nearest wall with a loud thud. She approached the seemingly knocked out gnome, kicking it over it's face was revealed. Vezullia stumbled backwards, "How.. You stupid woman.." Torch light illuminated the tunnel ahead, the city guard were on their way. With a wave of her hand Vezullia teleported away, with her prisinor just as the City Wardens turned the corner.

The unconscience gnome lay of the sofa for nearly an hour before her eyes flickered, Vezullia was sitting on the opposite chair, just starring. The gnome adjusted herself before gazing at Vezullia, then around, then back to her. "Fancy place." Vezullia simply frowned and then sipped her wine, "Did you know who I was before attacking?" Her guest did not speak, she simply nodded. Vezullia replied to this nod with a sort of glare before nodding herself, "The door is behind you. Get out." The gnome took arms metaphorically, "You cannot do this to me. I am your sister!" This sent Vezullia into a state of rage, "Get out of my house! Get our of my city and stay out of my life! I don't want to hear from you! Or from mother again! Or so help me i'll do something I regret!" With that, the Minister's sister fled out the door, into the night. Vezullia slamed it shut with a wave of her hand then looked out the window. A few moments passed with complete silence before she broke down and sobbed quietly. Alone.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

The Minister and the Urchen Empty Re: The Minister and the Urchen

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 am

(( *sniffles and pats Vez* ))

Back to top Go down