Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodwind Regiment

+13
Nayan
Shaelyssa
Mandui
Magaskawee/Anaei
Saevir
Lavian
Krogon Devilstep
Kristeas Sunbinder
Gesh
Gallandria
Jayse
Mikasa
Gabriel Delaney
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Bloodwind Regiment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bloodwind Regiment

Post by Mandui Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:32 am

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:I don't just mean your Chair Lady character. It's not just happened on that one. We've been in the same guild, and your character got kidnapped/abducted a time or two. Maybe more.

I just don't see how that can continue to be entertaining. Personally, I'm surprised Mandui's lived this long.
It was once on the other character, dear. And that was also per request ^^

And well, as long as people request it, I guess the RP that follows is entertaining for them, otherwise they wouldn't request it, yus? As for Mandui being alive...well, you haven't been involved in the plots so no wonder you're surprised Very Happy
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:48 am

Mandui wrote:It was once on the other character, dear. And that was also per request ^^

And well, as long as people request it, I guess the RP that follows is entertaining for them, otherwise they wouldn't request it, yus? As for Mandui being alive...well, you haven't been involved in the plots so no wonder you're surprised Very Happy

It was more than once. Saevir saved her ass once, then the big ol' "*sigh* Let's go get Marcosia" thing went on.

I think we both know that we won't be sharing any plots any time soon. Your idea of an entertaining storyline isn't shared by yours truly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:54 am

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:
It was more than once. Saevir saved her ass once, then the big ol' "*sigh* Let's go get Marcosia" thing went on.

I think we both know that we won't be sharing any plots any time soon. Your idea of an entertaining storyline isn't shared by yours truly.
I think you got something mixed up there, since it was never Saevir and it was only once indeed :/

And well, too bad really. Considering the amount of people participating and the RP that follows, it does look like many do share my idea of having fun Sad
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 am

Mandui wrote:I think you got something mixed up there, since it was never Saevir and it was only once indeed :/

And well, too bad really. Considering the amount of people participating and the RP that follows, it does look like many do share my idea of having fun Sad

No, not really. Maybe you just forgot something.

And I meant that you and I won't be RPing on a one-on-one scenario. The one character I have that knows Mandui, if she'd been in on any of the kidnapping plots, would have done everything she could to slit her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:04 am

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:
No, not really. Maybe you just forgot something.

And I meant that you and I won't be RPing on a one-on-one scenario. The one character I have that knows Mandui, if she'd been in on any of the kidnapping plots, would have done everything she could to slit her throat.
I'm pretty sure I didn't forget. I even just asked others who were involved to confirm, just to make sure Razz

And aye, the only one-on-one encounters we ever had so far were rather...energetic? xD Though they ended up the other way around.

But yeah! Times to catch some sleep Very Happy
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Delaney Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:06 am

Excuse me, but Mandui's current capture have launched many sessions of entertaining RP already, for countless people both in and outside our guild. Making it into a big deal IC'ly was my sole initiative to promote our guild plot to the rest of the server, and though Mandui's capture might have been the initial cause or "excuse" as some might put it, it's led to something far greater than a simple case of a 'damsel in distress'. Anyone involved in the plot can tell you that it's not even about her anymore, if it ever was.

The beautiful thing about this plot is that there's "teams" of roleplayers from all factions, having different information and are on different sides, while no one knows what's truely going on with each other IC'ly or OOC'ly. That's what I call dynamic RP, and I know many people find that enjoyable.

Better not make assumptions tbh. confused

Last edited by Gabriel Delaney on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quoted someone when I didn't intend to.)

Gabriel Delaney

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Delaney
Title: High Commander of the Bloodwind Regiment, SI:7 Veteran

http://bloodwind.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:36 am

My goodness, Felinaa! That is just disturbingly bizarre :p.

Anyways, back on topic! I really liked reading the story so well done writing it, Gabriel! I never knew Mandui had a mate, my God! ( He sounds like a human, though. >:( Tsk, tsk! ) It's also nice to see some role-play coming from what I thought was a purely PvP guild but apparently, I'm very, very wrong!

Again well done, and I personally hope that lots of (PvP)role-play will come from this even though it probably will happen all the way over in the east, psht!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:47 am

*sigh*

Well-written, Gabriel, good one. Ignore ooc and misplaced posts here, if they persist they will be removed.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 am

Shaelyssa wrote: I never knew Mandui had a mate, my God! ( He sounds like a human, though. >Sad

And here I thought the entire server knew she had one, fail to me :<

Anyway, show on da' road and chop chop hordes!
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 am

"We are the most powerful military force in the history of man. Every fight is our fight, because what happens over here matters over there. We don't get to sit one out. Learning to use the tools of modern warfare is the difference between the prospering of your people, and utter destruction. We can't give you freedom. But we can give you the know-how to acquire it. And that, my friends, is worth more than a whole army base of steel. Sure it matters who's got the biggest stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it. This is a time for heroes. A time for legends. History is written by the victors. Let's get to work."

Bloodwind Lead the Way? *grins*
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 am

Jayse wrote:"We are the most powerful military force in the history of man. Every fight is our fight, because what happens over here matters over there. We don't get to sit one out. Learning to use the tools of modern warfare is the difference between the prospering of your people, and utter destruction. We can't give you freedom. But we can give you the know-how to acquire it. And that, my friends, is worth more than a whole army base of steel. Sure it matters who's got the biggest stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it. This is a time for heroes. A time for legends. History is written by the victors. Let's get to work."

Damn straight son. Good writing to both the Jay`s!
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 am

Jay... That sounds very familiar, heavily inspired/ a direct quote of some US military official?
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 am

Jay, duuuuuude, you played to much MW2.

I like you!

Edit: To be more specific, I remember it's Shepard, just before the mission S.S.D.D. (Same Shit, Different Day)
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 am

Mikasa wrote:Jay, duuuuuude, you played to much MW2.

I like you!

Edit: To be more specific, I remember it's Shepard, just before the mission S.S.D.D. (Same Shit, Different Day)

actually, it's in the intro for the mission after it, "Team Player"
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:53 am

Saevir wrote:
Mikasa wrote:Jay, duuuuuude, you played to much MW2.

I like you!

actually, it's in the intro for the mission after it, "Team Player"

Right you are, I thought about the first speech of his, the whole "History is written by the victor, and here I am, thinking we'd won". :3
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 am

Driect quote Wink

But regardless, felt fitting *nods*

I foresee great things with the combined forces of Bloodwind and the 303rd Logistical.
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Everyone don't panic. I took the pre-caution, I had Mandui chipped. I figured if it works for dogs, it'll work in this instance.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Geldar wrote:
Jayse wrote:"We are the most powerful military force in the history of man. Every fight is our fight, because what happens over here matters over there. We don't get to sit one out. Learning to use the tools of modern warfare is the difference between the prospering of your people, and utter destruction. We can't give you freedom. But we can give you the know-how to acquire it. And that, my friends, is worth more than a whole army base of steel. Sure it matters who's got the biggest stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it. This is a time for heroes. A time for legends. History is written by the victors. Let's get to work."

Damn straight son. Good writing to both the Jay`s!

It was from Modern Warfare 2.

And, I'm still waiting for the point he shoots Geld and Mandui to clear up 'Loose Ends'.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 am

It was fun. Very Happy
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down