Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal differences

Go down

Personal differences Empty Personal differences

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 am

I have to say this, I have left the DefiasRP Discord channel. I can't find it fun to use anymore. We/I had some disagreements there mostly, which is not fun to me. Yes I did disagree with some people ooc, but thought to tell about the reason for leaving it, if anyone wonders.

I'm not too happy with some players using the game as a their ooc personal playground without seeing their damage caused to guilds and individuals.

Well this is just a notice, I'm just fed up with the general matter of following Discord DefiasRP, while it's taking time without as much content for actual game improvements. Now it's just differences in the personalties that made me do this. This has been going on for some time, and its the best for me to leave it behind and see to that the game remains interesting and fun, without players personalities ooc getting under the skin.

Using Discord still, but not in the before mentioned channel.

Message to those causing this: Please respect your fellow players, don't be acting like an idiot. I know I can mirror it to myself as well, but don't see yourselves now as winners, there is the matter of pot blaming the kettle here. Some of us can't just see their own mistakes, and blame from those others.

I assume there are mods wanting to take this down for known reasons, it's up to you. The community is much going on all fours anyway atm. in my view.

To those who were doing actual game related matters on the channel, it's just I can't tolerate any more rubbish from some who were not creating there much else, the content you created for game are to be valued.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down