Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A SW] In Need of Personal Assistance

3 posters

Go down

[A SW] In Need of Personal Assistance Empty [A SW] In Need of Personal Assistance

Post by Coppersocket Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 am

This parchment hangs in one single location. On the direction pole at the Canal side of Old Town, bridge leading to the Dwarven District.
If closer inspected, the letters are standing out a bit, and are actually glued to the parchment, not written.
[A SW] In Need of Personal Assistance Parch

OOC:
This'll be difficult, my character now needs a proper personal assistant. This means you'll mostly have to help her with getting to places, and making sure she'd well kept.
How much will be RP'd out can be discussed, naturally. You'll also not necessarily need to be with her at large too much, as she has friends and acquaintances that can assist as well, however this character will be the person who will monitor her at most times.

I have a few OOC requirements.
First of all, you need to be quick to react, or just be a little clever. You'll be up against a properly disabled girl, no strings attached. It could at moments require you to do tasks (Although I doubt this'll happen often) that might require a lot of time space.
Currently, she's very roughed up, but the need for an assistance should ease up the longer she's in her condition as she'll get more used to her environments.

You'll also need to have a similar mindset of how much a girl like this can pay, she's not gonna rain gold on you. This'll be a Very meager pay, we're talking down to like 50copper a week.
But as stated, the payment weekly will be varied.

Only take this up if you know you can spend the time with her, if you're unsure, or simply unable to, then this is not for you.

Also, as a side note. I didn't want to cheat with the writing, so each and every letter has been added individually, as can probably easily be told. It'd been very noticeable had I written it otherwise as the letters would've been a lot closer to one another, not to mention, a lot more centered.

If you're unaware of her disabilities, then you'll understand WHY it looks like it does, when you meet her.
GHI and some sort of RP addon may be necessary but I doubt it's required. If you do not have either of these I can provide the needed information.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

[A SW] In Need of Personal Assistance Empty Re: [A SW] In Need of Personal Assistance

Post by Feydor Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 am

bahaha, ace
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

[A SW] In Need of Personal Assistance Empty Re: [A SW] In Need of Personal Assistance

Post by Odgan / Keag Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Bagrin should become her personal assistant. <3
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:58 pm

That'd be... Interesting. Not just for her, but for him too- I think he'd end up at the worse end of the stick eventually.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 pm

He'd probally push her down the stairs or into the canals on the first possible occasion, he's nice like that.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down