Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp PvP training event on Mondays

Go down

Rp PvP training event on Mondays Empty Rp PvP training event on Mondays

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:53 pm

PvP training event, on Mondays 20:30 onwards, practice your skills, rehearse your skills. Normal bg:s, wargames, duels ... of choosing. If a non recurring other public event at same time, the PvP event will be cancelled for that day.

Last edited by Reyxor on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Rp PvP training event on Mondays Empty Re: Rp PvP training event on Mondays

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:22 pm

This will be held tomorrow 9.10. at 20:30, since there is not known other non recurring public event taking place.

IC this will be held in Wesbrook Garrison, Elwyn Forest. You don't need to be there ic, only it helps in making teams for wargames, when the team leaders have to see each other to make a match.

Last time two weeks ago we did some dueling and arena wargames, since we were, after our first raid crashed the game for some reason, we had so 7 taking part and did some 3v3 arena wargames.

The numbers mean if we are 5 or less, we can do random battlegrounds, since it's the limit, and for a wargame battleground, which I personally find nicer, there is needed to be 5v5 at least to begin but teams don't need to be then even. Like 5v6 is ok in game. Arena wargames is 3v3 5v5 teams.

Also in bg wargames it's possible to use ic objectives, so that the actual game changes to rp-pvp battleground, with ic objectives and not fighting for flags or points like in normal bg is done. This is I think a very nice way to have pvp, as there is some variety to the regular bg objectives. Just using the wargame function, since otherwise it's impossible to do rp-pvp with same faction.

I forgot last time I didn't use my two other accounts, but ofc if there is like 8 and willing to do a wargame bg, there can be 2 idle alts joining, so it can be started this time with 8 actual players and 2 idle alts. Just got this idea so.

For communication between teams there is a custom chat channel used in game and it's accessible by typing in chat "/join tg"

Anyway, tomorrow 20:30 at Westbrook Garrison, will say in lfrp channel too. And stop by at Lion's Pride when moving to Westbrook Garrison, there is the RP School starting 20:00 at the tavern of Goldshire, so can have some pre pvp event rp there and possibly help newcomers to get to some rp.

Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Again will hold a training day on Monday 26th of March, 20:30 (server time).

This event in mostly rp pvp training, with round based system using in character objectives that will be decided by those attending, and improvise what will be so fought for. I hope we can do wargame bg with at least 4 v 4 attending, so it can be started. Real character number is 5 v 5 to begin, but luckily can use alts on alt accounts to fill those two empty spots.

Rp pvp is rare these days, but whenever it happens, it's best be prepared since also the opponent might have been training. It's most fun pvp method imo the rp pvp, since then it can really hurt to lose, but it's also equally sweet to gain a honest win.

So welcome all for rp at Refuge Pointe, Arathi Highlands on or after the start time, also to have some duels and the wargames depending on turnout.

(Edit: Location on this day is at Refuge Pointe, Arathi Highlands.)
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down