Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azapha and the hunt

+2
Naroma
Azapha
6 posters

Go down

Azapha and the hunt  Empty Azapha and the hunt

Post by Azapha Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Making this post short, I'm happy to be hunted by all.. Even character death as an option. But,  if you hunt me, I want you to be aware azapha may try and kill you. Or harm you, I'm not ok with lol immunity..  You hunt you might get harmed

I think this is fair deal .  No chase against an outlaw comes without risk..  So be warned ooc I won't take the asking to not die part if you chose to follow as ic actions and I will walk away with God ability if you claim to be untouchable when you intend to kill

Call me unfair if you must, but you choose to hunt not me. If it's to capture thats different but with all the killing talk iv seen it's not happening without being two way

Otherwise good luck hunting (ooc comment, I'm only applieing this to people actually hunting me with intent to kill, if your not and azapha is free to walk away I will accept that, or if you encounter azapha and you don't wish for such to apply then don't engage it as ic, also if azapha approachs you I accept that it is not a condition you have to follow)
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Azapha and the hunt  Empty Re: Azapha and the hunt

Post by Naroma Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Two way consequence is obviously the fairest way to go here. Though, I will ask, how do you intend to resolve said conflicts when some may choose to hunt Azapha down? Will it be pre determined? DMed event? Roll battle? It may become quite messy without correct planning and if done just through random RP conflict will likely arise.

Should be a fun little story. Good luck with it.
Naroma
Naroma

Character sheet
Name: Naroma Herandir
Title: Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nare Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:25 pm

I vouch for dueling! Tho I guess it's something that is decided on the spot with the pursuers.
Nare
Nare

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:22 pm

RP-PvP +1

**Edit Though I should mention we are not touching this plot for awhile, but shall be watching to see how it turns out!
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Problem with dueling is you can really fuck up in a duel, would need to be several if duelling would be an option at all, or combined emotes and duelling. Or just emotes. There is a lot one can do. If a lot of people hunt a dmed event would probably be best. All in all it's Azaphas choice though.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nare Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:07 pm

Problem with dueling is you can really fuck up in a duel, would need to be several if duelling would be an option at all

Oh come on man! One can fuck up a fight in real life as well so it's perfectly realistic! Imagine a drunken brawl by the grill at early hours. It's do or die then, loser has to go home in shame while the winner gets all the ladies and most importantly, he gets to buy his kebab first.

Enough with my late night idiotism. Charlie has a point I just had to nitpick. Altough in my opinion having only one go at capturing someone can be really exciting even thrilling and that's some RP at it's best!
Nare
Nare

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:36 am

problem i have with pvp.. as much as i love it is... some classes are more or less unbeatable by others.. i know that ill beat nearly every hunter in a dual as i have really strong advantage and i know that every enh shaman will beat near anyone at same skill level .. in 3s or arena its different but 1v1 for pc death i think its just going to boil down to who rolled the right class for the most part and thats never fun

zack i hate to say it but people including some from your own guild are already playing a part in hunting me.. so no.. i will not be holding anything off for ooc reasons for your guild.. im already in the know of house members who have made plots and plans that involve more than capture (yes azapha is keeping her eyes on you guys)

most will be roll battle unless its more fitting otherwise to do in a different way .. as i have said already..

im only enforcing the rule of 2 way pc death allowance if someone intends on my death, also.. if your organizing a party to kill not capture me please be aware you are if known catering to the same terms, so don't sent kill party out after me if you don't want to be killed your self, im saying this as i feel i have a right to try and clean off threats to azapha's life if she can do

send me a whisper before we start and keep it clear that its a fight to death or not
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Naroma Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:20 am

Roll battles work fine. And I agree regarding duels. Also, character mechanics can't always justify how good/bad your character may be at certain things anyway!

I'll be sure to message you at some point if we choose to chase this up at all. Obviously most of all enjoy and make some good RP out of it.
Naroma
Naroma

Character sheet
Name: Naroma Herandir
Title: Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:04 am

Theres no House plot of people going after her, do you have names of who these individual people are?

Had been my intent to leave this alone for the reasons previously talked about until that was sorted

Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:57 pm

Zackerus it's something you will have to act on now,the chain of events caused by house members making plans and deals are already beyond the houses control..  You who are involved know who you are (you was heard and you are known about)  Azapha has no choice but to act on them now

If you are out of the know zackerus then you will have to start finding out as I'm not naming people here,  if you have not been told then it's probably going to make you have to consider who your house members. It shocked azapha to hear that the house was taking involvement, she did not take it well
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Well, fortunately I had a plan in-case something like -This- happened.
Shall have full deployment by Friday evening, then you may consider us all in (Cogshield Thursday so)
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:40 pm

Zackerus I'll talk with you shortly.. Although I doubt I'll be online tonight so will have to be tomorrow.. Also btw, unless I'm mistaken.. The trial is not tomorrow, the man hunt is to capture azapha for trial
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Centax Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:08 pm

House this, House that, goddamn why cant we all just talk it out over a drink and leave the scheming to whoever wants to kill Edwin
Centax
Centax

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down