Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fugitive hunt [A]

2 posters

Go down

Fugitive hunt [A] Empty Fugitive hunt [A]

Post by Valkirin/Cass Sat May 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Following recent attacks on the shields resulting in the death of one of our privates and the partial destruction of Westbrook garriaon we will be heading out to hunt those responsible and bring them to justice dead or alive.

Our primary target is a large Death knight, there is also a female warlock and possibly male hunter amongst its lieutenants which when seen its capture or kill on site.

As far as we are aware it has a large force ready and willing to die for it which is why we request the aid of all avaliable forces in stormwind to come and help us get rid of this group.

On the 31st of this month at eight bells we shall gather at the mages tower ready to step through the portal tothe blasted land and begin our search for the monster. All hose willing to assist be sure to be there on time or we will leave without you.

Ok so this campaign shall take 8 days, it will be located in blasted lands and outland, its pretty eventful almost everyday has something to do don't want to ruin the proceedings by telling to much of the layout but this event may be a farewell to a beloved member of the shields but thats all part of the surprise.

If you wish to know the day to day layout pm me pr whatever but if you wish to enjoy begin surprised with what i hope will be a good fast paced DM campaign lemme know i you an your guildies want to attend either by real ID or message on here.
Valkirin/Cass
Valkirin/Cass

Back to top Go down

Fugitive hunt [A] Empty Re: Fugitive hunt [A]

Post by Officer High Morale Sat May 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Valkirin/Cass wrote:Following recent attacks on the shields resulting in the death of one of our privates and the partial destruction of Westbrook garriaon we will be heading out to hunt those responsible and bring them to justice dead or alive.

Our primary target is a large Death knight, there is also a female warlock and possibly male hunter amongst its lieutenants which when seen its capture or kill on site.

As far as we are aware it has a large force ready and willing to die for it which is why we request the aid of all avaliable forces in stormwind to come and help us get rid of this group.

On the 31st of this month at eight bells we shall gather at the mages tower ready to step through the portal tothe blasted land and begin our search for the monster. All hose willing to assist be sure to be there on time or we will leave without you.

Ok so this campaign shall take 8 days, it will be located in blasted lands and outland, its pretty eventful almost everyday has something to do don't want to ruin the proceedings by telling to much of the layout but this event may be a farewell to a beloved member of the shields but thats all part of the surprise.

If you wish to know the day to day layout pm me pr whatever but if you wish to enjoy begin surprised with what i hope will be a good fast paced DM campaign lemme know i you an your guildies want to attend either by real ID or message on here.

Who has two more alts in the guild?.. Meh.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkirin/Cass Sat May 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Sound rhetorical but no i think hah.
Valkirin/Cass
Valkirin/Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkirin/Cass Sun May 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Oh yeah probably should have mentioned that you /w Cassianda or Valkirin for inv and my real ID is in the registry sticky about real ID's i made a while back.
Valkirin/Cass
Valkirin/Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down